Vincent Loscalzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

barbwiregrind
Prospect

Vincent Loscalzo

Post by barbwiregrind »

Think hes really inactive? everyone around here (Tampa) say hes been made on both sides, here and sicily. Rumors are always flying that the ol Trafficante might not be 100 percent dead with V Loscalzo running around.

But obviously he claims hes done or was never involved. He hasn't had a conviction since 1999 so i kinda almost believe him...Then again its not hard to pay off these back woods cops.
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Vincent Loscalzo

Post by Snakes »

You can't get made twice. Once you are in, you're in, whether it's here or across the pond.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Snakes wrote:You can't get made twice. Once you are in, you're in, whether it's here or across the pond.
I'm not so sure about that. Through my research on the Ohio River Valley, I know that many of the Calabrians who were buttoned in Italy that came over still went through another ceremony.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote:
Snakes wrote:You can't get made twice. Once you are in, you're in, whether it's here or across the pond.
I'm not so sure about that. Through my research on the Ohio River Valley, I know that many of the Calabrians who were buttoned in Italy that came over still went through another ceremony.
Sorry. What I meant to say was Calabrians are not Cosa Nostra and don't have the same structure as the Sicilian or American Cosa Nostra...so its possible that someone who was a member of OC in Calabria could come to the US and be made into Cosa Nostra.
Last edited by Rocco on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

The trafficante mob is finished , if it's not then there not kicking anything up to loscalzo . I've read he has had a job in a country club for years