Lucchese hierarchy bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Always had Crea pegged for Phil Leotardo

Something about the hair.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I was thinking that Terrence or Londonio are cooperating. But they are listed in the indictment. So perhaps someone that is close to either of those two. Who ever the rat is. I am sure the people indicted have a pretty good idea by now. It will come our shortly.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 am
joeycigars wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:03 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 am Madonna is himself charged with murder in aid of.
That's a life sentence.

How is he the rat?
All the more reason cooperate IMO ..at his age .. How many CI's get a murder charge reduced to a capped RICO charge , to many to count.

Again this is my opinion not fact , when the facts come out I will eat my words or just chalk it up as good insight , Thanks for the in put though
On a side note to the board the above post is part and parcel of what the board should be about.
The guy above has simply ventured an honest opinion. And stayed if he's wrong, he's wrong, but for X,Y and Z this is what he thinks.
Good for you Joey. Kudos mate.

Regarding your suspicions of Madonna my point was that if he was the rat he wouldn't have been charged, rather he'd be with the Feds at this stage. Being 'debriefed' etc.

And a good point by HB.
DiNapoli and Madonna were already incarcerated so they would already have had their proxy's in place. The only changes come with a Crea and a few new acting capos.
Matty is not a rat. I would be extremely surprised. If he was afraid of dying in jail he wouldn't have plead out to the last two case. He is 80 or 81 by now. He could die any moment. I would have to assume that its Terrence or Londonio cooperating or someone who was associated with them on those hits. But like you said . Terrence, Matty and Londonio are listed on the indictment. Has to be someone tied to the shootings that was involved in someway and doesn't want to die in jail. Or someone busted in narcotics and flipped without anyone knowing he was picked up. Like the kid who brought down NIcky Corrozo did.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Nick Calabrese was on the initial Family Secrets indictment.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Also keep in mind that there were a handful of guys - capos even - that we had not even heard of before this indictment. Perhaps there is another "unknown" individual of stature who was involved with the family on these crimes and is cooperating.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Whatever the case, I too seriously doubt its Matty Madonna.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Hailbritain wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:06 am They must already have an acting administration in place , acting boss madonna and consigliere dinapoli have been in jail a while , there is only really crea's position that really needs filling and that of the capos arrested , chances are they haven't been damaged to much

Was DiNapoli already in jail? GL mentions him as living in the Bronx while it lists Madonna as being in prison.

Snakes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:46 am Nick Calabrese was on the initial Family Secrets indictment.

Lou Monacello was also listed in the Philly indictment when he was already cooperating as well.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am
Hailbritain wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:06 am They must already have an acting administration in place , acting boss madonna and consigliere dinapoli have been in jail a while , there is only really crea's position that really needs filling and that of the capos arrested , chances are they haven't been damaged to much

Was DiNapoli already in jail? good mentions as living in the Bronx while it lists Madonna as being in prison.
He was paroled in January.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

While we're at it, here is a recent shot of Madonna:

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Thanks for the info and picture. Never seen that one before.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am

Was DiNapoli already in jail? GL mentions him as living in the Bronx while it lists Madonna as being in prison.

Snakes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:46 am Nick Calabrese was on the initial Family Secrets indictment.

Lou Monacello was also listed in the Philly indictment when he was already cooperating as well.

Pogo
Dinapoli and madonna have still spent time in prison over the last few years , I suspect crea was acting boss would like to know who served in the other acting positions , would also like to know if the Brooklyn faction have gained any power back
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Monacello rolled after the indictment was handed down, albeit very soon after.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

Snakes: Who is this, please?

Snakes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am Image
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

JerryB wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm Snakes: Who is this, please?

Snakes wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am Image
I believe it's Dinapoli isn't it?
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.