Lucchese hierarchy bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It's over. The Lucchese family is finished.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ovation32
Associate

Post by Ovation32 »

My prediction would be for Joey G. to step up to acting boss at this point. Perhaps Lubrano may be given more responsibility (though he has been off the radar since getting released). I know that Migliore is retired, but maybe he serves as Consigliere in some capacity until some guys get out. Also, we do not know what counts Crea is going to be charged with. This could be a couple year stretch for him and the guy can press reset pretty quickly when he gets out.

Just my 2 cents
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Ovation32 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 am My prediction would be for Joey G. to step up to acting boss at this point. Perhaps Lubrano may be given more responsibility (though he has been off the radar since getting released). I know that Migliore is retired, but maybe he serves as Consigliere in some capacity until some guys get out. Also, we do not know what counts Crea is going to be charged with. This could be a couple year stretch for him and the guy can press reset pretty quickly when he gets out.

Just my 2 cents
The santorelli's ???
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:08 am It's over. The Lucchese family is finished.

Pogo
Might as well get that one out of the way, lol.

Anyway, looking at the charges, in addition to the Meldish murder and a few attempted murders (including Stagno), there's the typical LCN things like sports betting, video poker machines, loansharking, drug trafficking, robbery, contraband cigarettes, and money laundering. There are also charges of wire and mail fraud in connection with various public building projects. Wonder what's that about?

In answer to Ovation's question, Crea Sr is included in the murder, assault, narcotics, loansharking, wire/mail fraud, money laundering, and witness intimidation charges.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Wed May 31, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
All roads lead to New York.
Ovation32
Associate

Post by Ovation32 »

Where can I see a copy of the indictment? It does not seem to be online anywhere and the articles say that it is under seal.

Also, Joey D. looks very old/unhealthy.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Ovation32 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 amAlso, Joey D. looks very old/unhealthy.
What did you expect? He's 80...
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Ovation32
Associate

Post by Ovation32 »

So is Madonna...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ovation32 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 am Where can I see a copy of the indictment? It does not seem to be online anywhere and the articles say that it is under seal.

Also, Joey D. looks very old/unhealthy.
This article has a link to the full indictment

https://www.google.com/amp/newyork.cbsl ... rests/amp/
All roads lead to New York.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Chucky wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:35 am
Ovation32 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:28 amAlso, Joey D. looks very old/unhealthy.
What did you expect? He's 80...
lmao right
:roll:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Crea looking like he dont give a damn.

Madonna like "oh no, not prison again"

Truscello looks like hes thinking about that piece of Juniors cheesecake he left in the fridge he wont get to eat
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Looks like the rats might not be as safe as once thought...

Caldwell was identified as the shooter in the failed May 2013 hit on a Bonanno family member in East Harlem. The victim was wounded but survived the murder try.

According to the indictment, a Bonanno family associate was targeted for death one year earlier “in retaliation for a showing of disrespect to Crea Sr.”

Defendants Cassano and Vincent Bruno went to the man’s home with the intention of exacting the elder Crea’s revenge, but never completed the murder contract, authorities said.

And last October, Crea gave his blessing to Datello to take a New Hampshire road trip and track down a mob snitch, authorities charged.

The murder was planned “in retaliation for the decision by (the target) to provide information to law enforcement,” the indictment charged.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Datello used to be under Truscello, chances are he still is. Spanish Carmine, at least the nickname, was once mentioned by JD In a post on the Bonannos. Chances are it's the same guy, considering the unusual nickname.

I agree with JD, lets hope this goes to trial and lots of information comes out. Or even better, lets hope some or one of these guys flip.
There you have it, never printed before.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

JD wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:26 am Santorellis brought up earlier in the thread, photos of both (Alfred/Anthony):

santorellis.png

Looking at the charges in this indictment, along with a few of the recent mob cases ending in acquittal, hopefully one or more of the higher ups refuse to plead out and we get a trial.
Holy fuckin shit . Amazing JD , thanks
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 10:08 am It's over. The Lucchese family is finished.

Pogo
Might as well get that one out of the way, lol.

Anyway, looking at the charges, in addition to the Meldish murder and a few attempted murders (including Stagno), there's the typical LCN things like sports betting, video poker machines, loansharking, drug trafficking, robbery, contraband cigarettes, and money laundering. There are also charges of wire and mail fraud in connection with various public building projects. Wonder what's that about?

In answer to Ovation's question, Crea Sr is included in the murder, assault, narcotics, loansharking, wire/mail fraud, money laundering, and witness intimidation charges.
False invoicing maybe