Michael Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 pm I think Lupara is onto something!
We just need to frame this as a confessional!
"Michael, for two hail Mary's and four our fathers.... Is Sonny more likely to take over as UB or Consig upon his release?"
:lol:
They should create the title 'honorary boss' for turning centenarian and spending half his life in jail for the family. One thing is for sure, he'll take all his secrets with him to the grave.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Lupara wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 3:43 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 pm I think Lupara is onto something!
We just need to frame this as a confessional!
"Michael, for two hail Mary's and four our fathers.... Is Sonny more likely to take over as UB or Consig upon his release?"
:lol:
They should create the title 'honorary boss' for turning centenarian and spending half his life in jail for the family. One thing is for sure, he'll take all his secrets with him to the grave.
Amen to that. (See what I did there :mrgreen:)

If ever there was a book begging to be written it's what's in that mans head.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

When Sonny is released, how many further prison terms will he serve in his life, in your opinion? Especially considering that it's not guaranteed at all, that he will be caught every time he does something illegal.

P.S. I wonder if he has some Georgian blood in him? :) They have scored more records in life length than any other nation I think (although maybe it's outdated information already, I am not sure).
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Sonny will be dead soon I know he has a legendary status but he's only a man not many people live over a 100.... as for those questions I think just like with calandra if he was offered money he would be more willing to answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Yee have such little faith!! I feel very confident that this last stretch Sonny did fully rehabilitated him as he saw the evil of his past ways. He will now be a changed man.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:03 pm Yee have such little faith!! I feel very confident that this last stretch Sonny did fully rehabilitated him as he saw the evil of his past ways. He will now be a changed man.
So Sonny will rat everybody out now, as a sign of him distancing himself from crime? :D He surely knows more things than Gravano, and has been in the mafia longer than Massino.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Michael Franzese

Post by Lupara »

Dwalin2014 wrote:
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:03 pm Yee have such little faith!! I feel very confident that this last stretch Sonny did fully rehabilitated him as he saw the evil of his past ways. He will now be a changed man.
So Sonny will rat everybody out now, as a sign of him distancing himself from crime? :D He surely knows more things than Gravano, and has been in the mafia longer than Massino.
He could tell us about the golden years. This guy experienced the mob as early as the 1940s, perhaps even sooner as he may had mob relatives. He was an adolescent during the Castellammarese war. Not to mention Apalachin and the Gallos.

I don't think he'll tarnish his legacy by spilling the beans. But perhaps Michael will ever share his father's stories after he's gone.

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Could anyone confirm this is John Franzese? The impressive jawline is very noticable.

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

It definitely looks like him
Chin nose ears (my opinion)
My wife (who's like Sherlock Holmes) says that's him

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Know which Game to Play
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

It's him.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

phatmatress777 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:44 pm Sonny will be dead soon I know he has a legendary status but he's only a man not many people live over a 100....
Some make it to 115 or so. He might be around for another decade.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

He was kicked out of the military for being too homicidal!
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

I've seen that pic posted on another forum saying it was him.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

The oldest person in the world is 117 years old. There are six people over 115.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Michael Franzese

Post by Lupara »

Snakes wrote:The oldest person in the world is 117 years old. There are six people over 115.
How many incarcerated guys lived to 100 while having spend half their lives in jail?