Gambino Family members party

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino Family members party

Post by felice »

anyway these guys have been under DEEP investigation for so many years and italian police and FBI couldn't find anything serious.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

i like that. good idea. Felice
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Sounds bad but I can't wait for a bust involving the Sicilians :lol: They've been incredibly low key last decade and will answer a lot of questions, most interesting family in LCN right now the Gambino's
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice/bronx:

Does the Westside have a Sicilian contingent?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

West side is the most Americanized, strictly Italian-American family out there. Only one I can think of is Jersey Capo Sal Devita but he was basically only born in Sicily, you couldn't even tell he was born over there if you talked to him he's pretty much All-American.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 3:30 pm West side is the most Americanized, strictly Italian-American family out there. Only one I can think of is Jersey Capo Sal Devita but he was basically only born in Sicily, you couldn't even tell he was born over there if you talked to him he's pretty much All-American.
I have to wonder if Sal Devita has even been active the last 10yrs or so. We haven't anything about him or his crew members in sometime.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 3:30 pm West side is the most Americanized, strictly Italian-American family out there. Only one I can think of is Jersey Capo Sal Devita but he was basically only born in Sicily, you couldn't even tell he was born over there if you talked to him he's pretty much All-American.
Barney was born in Sicily wasnt he?

Wouldnt he have a coterie of Sicilians around him? I'd always imagined he would be somewhat akin to the Cherry Hills and Cali, surrounding himself with blood.

I'd be surprised he was the lone Sig.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 3:52 pm
Barney was born in Sicily wasnt he?

Wouldnt he have a coterie of Sicilians around him? I'd always imagined he would be somewhat akin to the Cherry Hills and Cali, surrounding himself with blood.

I'd be surprised he was the lone Sig.
I believe Barney was born in New York. Some claimed he came from Corleone but I remember that was being disproved. His ancestors did seem to have come from that village. It's interesting because the Genovese heritage is corleonesi.

Hard to ignore:

Montagna - CDG (Bonannos)
Cali - Palermo ancestry (Gambinos)
Bellomo - Corleone ancestry (Genovese)

Family ancestry still play a role even to this day. And it will continue to do so. Guys in these families still value origin.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Barney's father was an off the boat zip who was made in the Westside, but he's been dead quite a while.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

you know if the brothers Lo Verde attended this party or it was members only? They are friends of Cali and Rosario's wife is their aunt. So if they are there and not Francesco then I agree there can be problems.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Alleged mob boss busted for mailing threatening letters fires his attorney in Brooklyn court

It did not go well for a wiseguy who tried to act as his own lawyer Thursday in Brooklyn federal court.

Battista (Benny) Geritano was serving 12 years in state prison for a 2012 stabbing at a Brooklyn bar when the feds indicted him for mailing threatening letters.

The reputed Gambino associate is charged with allegedly using the mail in February to commit extortion — but Brooklyn federal prosecutors didn't get much farther in talking about the case because Geritano had to be removed from the courtroom.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bro ... -1.3177363
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

willychichi wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 3:28 pm Alleged mob boss busted for mailing threatening letters fires his attorney in Brooklyn court

It did not go well for a wiseguy who tried to act as his own lawyer Thursday in Brooklyn federal court.

Battista (Benny) Geritano was serving 12 years in state prison for a 2012 stabbing at a Brooklyn bar when the feds indicted him for mailing threatening letters.

The reputed Gambino associate is charged with allegedly using the mail in February to commit extortion — but Brooklyn federal prosecutors didn't get much farther in talking about the case because Geritano had to be removed from the courtroom.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bro ... -1.3177363
'Mob Boss' :lol: :lol:

He's a fucking associate
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

and a nut case
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

bronx wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 pmand a nut case
Do you know what crew he's in bronx?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Least this definitively rules him out as the man in the photo.
Funny coincidence this was in the news just as he was a person of speculation on the board.