Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by Cheech »

his instagram shows him in philly.........
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

chubby wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:51 pm He was just in the Bahamas also... if he's stressed about this case he sure doesn't show it. Acts like he doesn't have a care in the world.
I highly doubt he was in the Bahamas if so when was he there?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

He definitely had an ankle bracelet in a recent picture on a beach somewhere. Miami is the only place in the eastern U.S. with a beach that is that warm at this time of year. Not sure about him going to the Bahamas. He may have.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Snakes wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 pm He definitely had an ankle bracelet in a recent picture on a beach somewhere. Miami is the only place in the eastern U.S. with a beach that is that warm at this time of year. Not sure about him going to the Bahamas. He may have.
He is in flordia he has a curfew of 7pm i highly doubt the goverment is letting him galavant around in the bahamas i dont buy it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

well you would know, stroccos. right? :roll:
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:33 am Joe perna and his family went to DR for Easter one year while out on bail for operation heat. You can, you just need permission.
They went to Aruba as well. You just need to have your lawyer get permission from the Judge.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 pm
Snakes wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 pm He definitely had an ankle bracelet in a recent picture on a beach somewhere. Miami is the only place in the eastern U.S. with a beach that is that warm at this time of year. Not sure about him going to the Bahamas. He may have.
He is in flordia he has a curfew of 7pm i highly doubt the goverment is letting him galavant around in the bahamas i dont buy it.
Merlino and his wife live in a rented home in a very upscale part of Boca Raton. Its a few blocks from the ocean and about a block from the intercoastal. Basically head towards the beach on Palmetto Drive. Once you go over the bridge that goes over the intercoastal on the way to the beach you make your first left and he is about 2-3blocks down that road. The monthly rent must be upwards of $10k per month. Not sure who is paying it but the Philly mob aint that rich ! lol Must be his wealthy friend that opened the restaurant with him.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:16 am
BobbyPazzo wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:33 am Joe perna and his family went to DR for Easter one year while out on bail for operation heat. You can, you just need permission.
They went to Aruba as well. You just need to have your lawyer get permission from the Judge.
Yeah I know the process , I am saying Merlino never went out of the country. It didnt happen
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 am well you would know, stroccos. right? :roll:
Yeah Actually i am 100 percent certain
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:27 am his instagram shows him in philly.........
guys in floridia ,
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

My bad I retract my statement sorry. His wife and daughters were in the Bahamas... sorry
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

here is the document guy hasn't left flordia guys think what you will
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

....Appreciate the doc Stroccos. At the very least it shows that as of last week he was still in Florida, and requested that his curfew be extended. It also shows that he isn't out of the water just yet, neither he nor Parello. Thats what matters, to me anyways.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Joe didn't go to that wedding in Nassau Bahamas that you guys are referring to. His wife and daughters did as did the changs and some other notables but not Slim.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Cheech and Stroccos, lets not derail a good thread.......Soliai