Gambino family info

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino family info

Post by felice »

I can add this: Gaetano Napoli reported to Dominick Pizzonia, after Pizzonia was arrested he started to report to Louis Mastrangelo who replaced Pizzonia as captain
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I thought Mastrangelo took Vernace's crew after he got bumped to consig. The old Scala crew.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

TommyGambino wrote:Joe Gambino was 45/46 in 1991 so surely he was the youngest in the crew, I thought he was made in the late 70's.
yes, anyway john gotti was talking about the rest of the crew
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

B. wrote:
in another part anyway they say Calì became a captain of the old John Gambino's decina
DiLeonardo has said that the Gambino crew was placed under D'Amico when John Gambino went away. If Gambino kept his captain title, then I guess it was more a situation where his crew was "reporting" to D'Amico and not necessarily "merged" into one crew. If that's the case, I wonder if Cali was running the Gambino crew only or if he was at some point directing the whole D'Amico/Gambino crew.
yes, since both crews were south Brooklyn based. after John Gambino was arrested it was like just one maybe two made guys of his crew were still on the street so it's likely they were told to report to D'Amico
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

felice wrote: Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 am I think we can add Roberto Settineri as Gambino family soldier who reports to Frank Calì. Settineri was running a restaurant in Miami Beach before being arrested and was considered to be a protégé of Frank Di Stefano.
In a tape Settineri is indicated as Frank' Calì's guy in Florida
In the process (found not guilty) last year he (Settineri Roberto) was accused to be a member Pagliarelli family. Which is correct do you think - Gambino or Pagliarelli? Maybe told by Nino Rotolo to be next to Cali to watch them?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Lot of people online saying Francesco Inzerillo is a captain with the Gambino's. What do you think Toto, felice?
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:16 am Lot of people online saying Francesco Inzerillo is a captain with the Gambino's. What do you think Toto, felice?
I've been informed tall pete inzerillo is 100% a captain
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

John Gotti’s grandson sentenced to 8 years in prison on drug charges

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/que ... -1.2987268
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

So when Peter Gotti was indicted, it was Jackie DiAmico that became acting boss with John Rizzo as underboss
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 pm So when Peter Gotti was indicted, it was Jackie DiAmico that became acting boss with John Rizzo as underboss
I don't recall Rizzo being underboss or anywhere else in the hierarchy.
All roads lead to New York.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Me neither but on page 1 of this subject it is mentioned ,. Your thoughts?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 pm Me neither but on page 1 of this subject it is mentioned ,. Your thoughts?
If Rizzo were that high ranking at one point, I imagine his name would have come up. If not in an indictment then by Capeci. But he was only identified in a single article as a captain a few years ago.
All roads lead to New York.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Gambino leadership is unclear since Jr Gotti. Rizzo isn't the first ,there was Scars saying that Jackie and Jo Jo ran things with Jo Jo having final say. I think it was Scars that said Squinteri had stepped down as underboss, but most charts have him and Meagle as acting boss and underboss after Peter Gotti was indicted.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Where does Cefalu fall into now? Not long ago he was said to be boss, before all the Cali/Mannino rumors.

I understood it to be D'amico was only on the panel. Never official spot.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

D'amico was on a ruling panel from 1991 to 1998 or 99. He did some time in prison. Then he was acting boss from 2005 to 2008 or 2011 if he was still considered acting boss in prison. I think there is a theory that he became acting boss in 2002 when Peter Gotti was arrested instead of Squinteri. Don't know what happened to Cefalu.