WTF - WHERE'S MY GANGLAND NEWS?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

WTF - WHERE'S MY GANGLAND NEWS?

Post by NYNighthawk »

I had whacked guys for showing up late for a sit down I called. I kick ass first - then take names later. Don't phuck with me! I got up at 0530 hours this am due to the storm. Turned on the coffee pot- turned on the computer- straight to the Black Hand forum and expected to read this week's Capeci's column. NOTHING 14 HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Dellacroce is pushing it. He pulled this shit over 5 years ago when he posted one time very late in the day! SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM A PASS BACK THEN AND HE'S BEEN GOOD - TILLTODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about putting him on the shelf. I'm beside myself about how to handle this. I am open to some ideas and don't tell me I am cheap bastard for not paying $60 buck a year for my own subscription. A Boss always has short hands when it comes to money.
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: WTF - WHERE'S MY GANGLAND NEWS?

Post by Cheech »

Its all about canada
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

reddit.com/r/mafia

you won't get Capeci's articles there, but people post pretty much everything else that turns up in the news.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Yeah, you didn't miss much, skipper. It sucked

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Cheech wrote:Its all about canada
About Montreal? It's a hot topic around here if so.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Yes. HB posted it.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Thanks, just read it
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

NYNighthawk wrote:I had whacked guys for showing up late for a sit down I called. I kick ass first - then take names later. Don't phuck with me! I got up at 0530 hours this am due to the storm. Turned on the coffee pot- turned on the computer- straight to the Black Hand forum and expected to read this week's Capeci's column. NOTHING 14 HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Dellacroce is pushing it. He pulled this shit over 5 years ago when he posted one time very late in the day! SOMEONE TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM A PASS BACK THEN AND HE'S BEEN GOOD - TILLTODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about putting him on the shelf. I'm beside myself about how to handle this. I am open to some ideas and don't tell me I am cheap bastard for not paying $60 buck a year for my own subscription. A Boss always has short hands when it comes to money.
Ha ha You're missing about 90 four letter words and most of them start with f and end with k or c and end with sucker. :mrgreen: :lol: Make that 89, I see ya got one in there. Ha!
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm
I was just busting you on here.

There is a question I have for you. Do you think you can check your pm? I sent my question to you there.

Thank you.

AG
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Everyone in here, go and get your shinebox
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"