Lucchese crime family members busted in murder

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Lucchese crime family members busted in murder

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chucky wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 amI'd be curious to see where Badalamenti stands now, he wasn't present with the other "new" capos at Cammarano's Christmas party, so maybe that Pagan thing hurt him. If I remember right it led to Graziano being shelved.
Badalamenti's 'decline' to soldier was noted when the Christmas party pics came out. It could be 'Pagan' associated or it could mean somewhat of a power shift. Mancuso being more figurehead with cammarano holding more the actual power.

Somewhat of a Amuso/Crea Gotti/Cali situation.

Though Gotti and Amuso are never coming home and Mancuso is.

Obviously loose speculation and something there's no way to know until further information comes out. But worth consideration.

2019 will be an interesting year for the B's.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I don't think it was ever confirmed or not whether Badalamenti was demoted, I think it was just assumed based off his absence...though he may have been on supervised release at that point still.

Also, I'm not sure whether not Mancuso is just a "figurehead" like Pete Gotti (Amuso is another story), he seems to have enough guys loyal to him to remain boss, though it's clear Cammarano is a significant figure within the Bonannos.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Chucky wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:57 pm I don't think it was ever confirmed or not whether Badalamenti was demoted, I think it was just assumed based off his absence...though he may have been on supervised release at that point still.
Good point.
Chucky wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:57 pmAlso, I'm not sure whether not Mancuso is just a "figurehead" like Pete Gotti (Amuso is another story), he seems to have enough guys loyal to him to remain boss, though it's clear Cammarano is a significant figure within the Bonannos.
My comparisons were vague and in retrospect misleading.
I wouldn't say Mancuso is Peter Gotti by a decent stretch, or even an Amuso where the situation is a lot more muddy and debatable.

Though I do think it's highly possible a struggle could ensure upon Mancusos release, in less than two years.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Do we know what Mancusos post release conditions are?

IE if he is able to associate upon release?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm Do we know what Mancusos post release conditions are?

Three years supervised release. I don´t know the details of his parole conditions but I guess he wnon´t be able to fully oversee the Family untill 2022. His movements will be limited.

Chucky hit the head on the nail with his post above. We can´t assume Badalamenti has been knocked down just because he wasn´t at that christmas party.
There you have it, never printed before.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:55 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm Do we know what Mancusos post release conditions are?

Three years supervised release. I don´t know the details of his parole conditions but I guess he wnon´t be able to fully oversee the Family untill 2022. His movements will be limited.
Interesting. Cheers HK.
HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:55 amChucky hit the head on the nail with his post above. We can´t assume Badalamenti has been knocked down just because he wasn´t at that christmas party.
Agree.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 am No one thought Mancuso was running things way back then. His name was never floated or mentioned as the one calling the shots.

Pogo
you are right ...his name was floated around and mentioned. But it wasn't in the papers that he was the boss. But looking back now he was more then likely calling the shots and the actual boss back then. It just didn't hit the news stand yet. That's my belief at least.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 am
Chucky wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 amI'd be curious to see where Badalamenti stands now, he wasn't present with the other "new" capos at Cammarano's Christmas party, so maybe that Pagan thing hurt him. If I remember right it led to Graziano being shelved.
Badalamenti's 'decline' to soldier was noted when the Christmas party pics came out. It could be 'Pagan' associated or it could mean somewhat of a power shift. Mancuso being more figurehead with cammarano holding more the actual power.

Somewhat of a Amuso/Crea Gotti/Cali situation.

Though Gotti and Amuso are never coming home and Mancuso is.

Obviously loose speculation and something there's no way to know until further information comes out. But worth consideration.

2019 will be an interesting year for the B's.
2019 and 2018 will be interesting. You got former Massino guys starting to hit the streets again. Louie HAHA is coming home Jan 2018 . His brother is already out who is made. I wonder where these guys will wind up? Bobby HAHA has been out. I assume he is active and a soldier under someone in Brooklyn.?