Lucchese crime family members busted in murder

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Lucchese crime family members busted in murder

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So it was the Luccheses who tried to whack Bonanno Soldier Enzo Stagno? Considering Stagno is still alive and apprently involved it leads me to believe this hit was not sanctioned by the Bonannos. So was this sanctioned by the Luccheses or done on the sneak? The fact it was a ****### associate who was the shooter it was probably a sneak job by Londonio. We shall see.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

From the article: Two reputed members of the Lucchese crime family were arrested by the FBI and charged with the murder of a fellow family member — along with the attempted murder of a reputed Bonanno soldier.

Christopher Londonio, 43, and Terrance Caldwell, 58, were charged by federal prosecutors based in Manhattan with the murder of Michael Meldish, a drug kingpin who had been one of the city’s most dangerous criminals.

We know Caldwell is not a made guy but is Londonio, did he get made after the Meldish hit??
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Londonio is made but I am not sure as to when he was made.
Carlo
Associate

Christopher Londonio indicted

Post by Carlo »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

That they have been able to bring charges against Caldwell for the Stagno hit makes you wonder if Londonio has possibly flipped.

I find it curious that they bring charges for the Stagno hit exactly the same time as Londonio is arrested and charged with the Meldish murder.
What 'new' information has coincidentally surfaced about the Stagno hit simultaneously as the Meldish murder charges were being brought?
Seems like a hell of a coincidence.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo The Clown wrote:So it was the Luccheses who tried to whack Bonanno Soldier Enzo Stagno? Considering Stagno is still alive and apprently involved it leads me to believe this hit was not sanctioned by the Bonannos. So was this sanctioned by the Luccheses or done on the sneak? The fact it was a ****### associate who was the shooter it was probably a sneak job by Londonio. We shall see.

Pogo
Didn't Capeci say Londonio's captain, Joseph Lubrano was broken down because of the hit? I agree, doesn't sound like it was sanctioned hit
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Anyone have more info on Meldish? Over the years ive become alot more interested in the non italians
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

The Bronx based Lucheses have been active in murder and murder conspiracies in the past 10yrs. You have the meldish murder with Madonna as the target, the Stagno hit now. Also there has been an active and open investigation into the murder of Lucchese Soldier Frank Lagano. The order to Lagano had to come from the Bronx. Even though the hit was in NJ . Lagano belonged to a NY crew. If Londonio flips would reveal some stuff for sure. Also a Bonnano Soldier was killed at a bus stop in SI some yrs ago. I believe he was part of a Bronx based crew.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Seccafico was more than likely an in-house Bonanno killing
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Chucky wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 am Seccafico was more than likely an in-house Bonanno killing
for putting his hands on Spirito's kid I believe.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

I heard he was also messing with the wives of imprisoned members or associates, he was given money to get Patty from the Bronx a tailored suit but he pocketed most of the money and bought him a suit off the rack that made Patty look like a slob in court, and I believe it was reported that he was allegedly plotting to kill Greg Andres as well.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Since that hit went down I've wondered what the chain of command was for ordering/approving the murder. I believe that was before Montagna was deported and he was the acting boss and from the same crew as Seccafico. No doubt he was involved, but I wonder if Mancuso was consulted as well given he was the soon-to-be (as far as we know) official boss and also from that crew.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

B. wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm Since that hit went down I've wondered what the chain of command was for ordering/approving the murder. I believe that was before Montagna was deported and he was the acting boss and from the same crew as Seccafico. No doubt he was involved, but I wonder if Mancuso was consulted as well given he was the soon-to-be (as far as we know) official boss and also from that crew.

I checked. Montagna was deported in April 2009 and Seccafico was killed on July 2nd of that year. The family was likely being run by a ruling panel at the time.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

B. wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm Since that hit went down I've wondered what the chain of command was for ordering/approving the murder. I believe that was before Montagna was deported and he was the acting boss and from the same crew as Seccafico. No doubt he was involved, but I wonder if Mancuso was consulted as well given he was the soon-to-be (as far as we know) official boss and also from that crew.
I believe that Spirito was close to now boss of the family. So perhaps clipping Seccafico was a group effort originated our of the Bronx. I always thought it was strange having guys fro Brooklyn and SI part of Bronx crew. But LCN is slim pickings these days. So you got guys from other boroughs doin the commute.