Any Commission Meetings Planned?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Any Commission Meetings Planned?

Post by Fughedaboutit »

AG777 wrote:Meanies. Poor NYNighthawk. I don't know who he is but you guys are really busting him.
Just busting the guys balls

I am sure he will be fine if he doesnt react like the guy in the other thread
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Fughedaboutit wrote:
AG777 wrote:Meanies. Poor NYNighthawk. I don't know who he is but you guys are really busting him.
Just busting the guys balls

I am sure he will be fine if he doesnt react like the guy in the other thread
Yeah, he seems to not be affected lol. Some of the best posts on here have been when you guys bust each other

Like, Don't broke the balls :mrgreen: :lol: That one is my favorite
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I'm fine. I just know how Steve Crea is - he is very cagy and willnot draw any attention. Any future meetings are a thing of the past.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

NYNighthawk wrote:I'm fine. I just know how Steve Crea is - he is very cagy and willnot draw any attention. Any future meetings are a thing of the past.
I dont think theses guys are meeting to many guys in there own Families let alone major targets in other fams
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NYNighthawk wrote:I'm fine. I just know how Steve Crea is - he is very cagy and willnot draw any attention. Any future meetings are a thing of the past.
so you knew the answer already but asked the question? That makes no sense.

and Barney is much more cagey than crea.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I know that if there had been a functioning Commission back then JFK would not have been assassinated.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Crea would not allow anyone to attend his Mother's wake in Yonkers - he did not want the attention.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Funerals as well as social clubs i thought were banned since massino?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Actuslly no. I remmember reading that massino had the whole fam show jo for a wedding and a wake... I think idk....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

That was largely only for the Bonannos.

Pogo The Clown wrote:I know that if there had been a functioning Commission back then JFK would not have been assassinated.

In case no one got it this was from Bill Bonannos book. He claims his father used to tell him this. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.