Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by JCB1977 »

Pete wrote:The guy claims to be a restaurant host and he's driving around in a 400 hundred thousand dollar rolls Royce. Stupidity at its finest
Did anybody actually say that the shrimp was intelligent?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote:
Pete wrote:The guy claims to be a restaurant host and he's driving around in a 400 hundred thousand dollar rolls Royce. Stupidity at its finest
Did anybody actually say that the shrimp was intelligent?
Joeys idea of a gangster is something he saw in a Hollywood movie and it is anything but LCN. Not much different that John Gotti. They both would go into a deep depression living in the shadows..
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

I'm pretty sure Anthony boy zizzi has recently died
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Disregard my previous post , Zinzi has not died
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Second bail hearing for reputed Longmeadow mobster Ralph Santaniello postponed as he sits 'stranded' in a NY prison

A courtroom showdown over an accused mobster's pretrial release has been postponed in Massachusetts as the defendant remains marooned in a New York City prison.

Ralph Santaniello, 49, of Longmeadow, has been held behind bars since his arrest on Aug. 4 along with four other men with reputed Mafia ties. Santaniello faces charges in connection with extortion, loansharking and illegal gaming schemes and investigators say a government witness reported that Santaniello threatened to behead him if the witness did not agree to pay thousands of dollars in kickbacks from his towing business.

Santaniello slapped him in the face, according to the witness, only identified in court records and during hearings as "Victim One."

Read more: http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/ ... epute.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Interesting that the books are closed for the Genovese, also if an FBI agent receives a juice loan isn't that some form of entrapment?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Never heard the term 'sanctioning' before. Is that an LE term?.

If the books are closed for the Westside, I assume they're closed across the board (IE All families)?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

@money man: It's not entrapment. The recent Philly case which put away Mousie had him on tape giving and chasing a loan to a Fed (think it was Mousie).

Good article Willy. Thanks for the post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:If the books are closed for the Westside, I assume they're closed across the board (IE All families)?

Not necessarily. A family can chose to close its own books for whatever reason. Doesn't look they are closed for the other families as it was reported that the Bonannos made 12 new members in 2015.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:If the books are closed for the Westside, I assume they're closed across the board (IE All families)?

Not necessarily. A family can chose to close its own books for whatever reason. Doesn't look they are closed for the other families as it was reported that the Bonannos made 12 new members in 2015.

Pogo
Cheers pogo.

Where did you hear the Bonnanos made 12 guys last year please?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It was reported earlier this year when all that new info on the Bonannos was coming out.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Annoyed I missed that. Thats pretty huge. 12 in one year.

One per crew (ish)
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Don't know why people are thinking Merlino is going to be raped and beaten if he goes to jail. He did over a dime and never had a scratch. Pays off Mexicans for protection like Nicky scarfo did in la tuna

Wishful thinking. He will be fine.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Fughedaboutit wrote:Don't know why people are thinking Merlino is going to be raped and beaten if he goes to jail. He did over a dime and never had a scratch. Pays off Mexicans for protection like Nicky scarfo did in la tuna

Wishful thinking. He will be fine.
Rapes don't occur as much as people think. Extortion of prisoners family members is prob the most dominant trait and most profitable. After already doing so much time Joey knows the ropes of who to pay and what to do to get by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:

Pogo
Cheers pogo.

Where did you hear the Bonnanos made 12 guys last year please?
Think this may have been addressed before but I'm guessing the whole a member has to make his bones thing is not a requirement anymore since all these guys are getting made with bodies rarely dropping anymore?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono