Chucky Porter dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Chucky Porter dead

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky Porter trial article from 10-3-1990 PPG

Photo of the Infamous Holiday House, which was Pittsburgh's largest entertainment venue where people like Sinatra, Dino, Whitney etc have performed. Also a mob gathering place for shows:

Surveillance Photo of Mike Genovese at his car dealership

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Great info and pics JCB
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote:Chucky Porter trial article from 10-3-1990 PPG

Photo of the Infamous Holiday House, which was Pittsburgh's largest entertainment venue where people like Sinatra, Dino, Whitney etc have performed. Also a mob gathering place for shows:

Surveillance Photo of Mike Genovese at his car dealership

I went with my Mom and Dad to two of the receptions held by Jo Jo Pecora for his Daughters at The Holiday House. Very intimate sit-down dinners with live entertainment for 1,500. Yes, Jo Jo sent dinners to the FBI taking plate numbers in the parking lot :)

Michael spent more time at The Holiday House than he spent at LA Motors. Nickey D actually ran LA Motors for Michael.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I agree...but Michael also went to LA motors daily to make his appearance for 4 hours as he knew the FBI was watching

Photo of L.A Motors from a Federal Surveillance Camera (The L.A stood for Larimer Avenue)

**If I'm not mistaken, Anthony Murgie owned L.A. Motors "on paper"
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Article from 10.10.1990 PPG

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Article from 10.13.1990 (Involves Joe Sonken of Sonken's Gold Coast Restaurant in Florida, a known meeting place for mob leaders around the country)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This is a good article right after Chucky Porter got indicted on how he moved up the mob ranks with the names of some of the major gambling players at the time of the indictment

4.23.1989 PPG

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Phil Leonetti Testimony at Chucky Porter Trial

Part 1

Part 2

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This is an intersting piece as it has a wiretap between Mike Genovese and Joe Sica as Mike is trying to persuade Joe Sica to speak with his grandson about testifying:

10.16.1990 PPG

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

9.26.1990 Pittsburgh Family Gambling

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Article from 9.16.1990 PPG (article split in two parts to make it easier to read)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This article here has great background information on Chucky Porter. Since there isn't a ton written about him, this provides good intel.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Thanks for the articles bro!
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

dixiemafia wrote:Thanks for the articles bro!

These are a few...I'll post more this week

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

phatmattress, Super Lawyers tend to be good respected lawyers in their field--whether environmental law, labor law, trusts and estates, criminal, etc--but it's not some tight little society of ultra-geniuses. It's a national brand name, you pay to participate, and you get a number of peers to vouch for you. The membership changes routinely.