Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't know. If he was he certainly didn't get much out of it considering he spent almost 40 years of his life in prison and ended dying there.

Pogo
I would have to say that Lib was not a dry snitch in any way, shape or form. This guy has spent most of his life in prison and was the type of guy to spit on agents if they questioned him. He HATED any authority nor would he conform with anybody telling him what to do. He was easily one of the biggest earners for the Cleveland contingent for decades. He and Tony Milano were the most influential union racketeers along with Maishe Rockman in Cleveland history. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't know. If he was he certainly didn't get much out of it considering he spent almost 40 years of his life in prison and ended dying there.

Pogo
I would have to say that Lib was not a dry snitch in any way, shape or form. This guy has spent most of his life in prison and was the type of guy to spit on agents if they questioned him. He HATED any authority nor would he conform with anybody telling him what to do. He was easily one of the biggest earners for the Cleveland contingent for decades. He and Tony Milano were the most influential union racketeers along with Maishe Rockman in Cleveland history. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
Tony lib was also a big time asshole , it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he dimed out a few rivals to make way for him to take over . He should of been whacked in the 70's.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Agnello dimed his kids for a lighter sentence lmao that be a great twist to the Gotti story .

Anyway agnello may be taking a last min plea as they delayed his trial start date .
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:Agnello dimed his kids for a lighter sentence lmao that be a great twist to the Gotti story .

Anyway agnello may be taking a last min plea as they delayed his trial start date .

Do you know if Agnello has met with any Cleveland guys? I would assume he knows Maishe Rockman's kids who own all the body shops around Mentor
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:Agnello dimed his kids for a lighter sentence lmao that be a great twist to the Gotti story .

Do you know if Agnello has met with any Cleveland guys? I would assume he knows Maishe Rockman's kids who own all the body shops around Mentor
I know he knows the Cleveland guys , Remeber he was friends with Ron Lucarelli from prison . He offered Ron a job at the scrapyard when he was released . I have no knowledge if he did any biz with the Cleveland crew .
Yeah i think of rockmans kids ran a scrap metal yard as well .
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Maishe Rockman's kids, Frankie & Dylan, own two major auto body shops called Frankie & Dylan's Complete Collision and Custom Repair. Here's the website. They have two locations, one in Streetsboro and one in Mentor

http://www.frankieanddylanscollision.net/
Last edited by JCB1977 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:Maishe Rockman's kids, Frankie & Dylan, own two major auto body shops called Frankie & Dylan's Complete Collision and Custom Repair. Here's the website. They have two locations, one in Streetsboro and one in Mentor
I thought john scalish owned those and a rockman was his partner or ran the place

Rockman had three sons TOmmy , Tony and milton
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Maishe Rockman's kids, Frankie & Dylan, own two major auto body shops called Frankie & Dylan's Complete Collision and Custom Repair. Here's the website. They have two locations, one in Streetsboro and one in Mentor
I thought john scalish owned those and a rockman was his partner or ran the place

Rockman had three sons TOmmy , Tony and milton
Yes, Scalish's kids and Rockman's kids are first cousins, they all have a piece of it

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:

Pogo
Speaking of local 310 and its history of LCN affliation , Ron lucarelli has been back in 310 . Let me add he was a member before going to prison. and he is off the paper . Lets see if he stay out the mix ,
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Agnello's case starting soon? Haven't had time to check much lately.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Scrap metal business brings in a lot of $$$$
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:Agnello's case starting soon? Haven't had time to check much lately.
no its orginal trial date of mid sept has been pushed back. Wouldnt be surpsied to see some sort of plea soon , but the state may want to go for his balls because he is a made guy
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

angello removed from restrictions until trial in april. NO more gps montioring or weekly reporting to the PO, wonder he is going to roll the dice at trial
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

it appears the states case is slowly turning to shit. Remember the big display with all the mugshots, all the charges have been dropped agaisnt everyone except Carmine , his wife and Mccellean . Will be interesting to see if he actually goes to trial or not .
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:30 am it appears the states case is slowly turning to shit. Remember the big display with all the mugshots, all the charges have been dropped agaisnt everyone except Carmine , his wife and Mccellean . Will be interesting to see if he actually goes to trial or not .
Any articles or documents about this? This case is fascinating

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP