Re: Who killed Joey Naples by Bertram de Souza

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

FriendofHenry wrote:If in fact it was Amil ;) it was done without Lenny's prior knowledge. The popular belief is that if it was Amil, he did it to gain favor with Lenny. Maybe even use it as his "button" to get made. Truth is only Lenny knows for sure and maybe JCB. However if Lenny gave it up in his interview with JCB, he ain't tellin' til Lenny checks out. A deals a deal, at least with JCB it is!
Oh man I wanna hear that interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Re: Who killed Joey Naples by Bertram de Souza

Post by JCB1977 »

FriendofFamily wrote:
Hailbritain wrote:Amil
Dinsio

Oh darn there you go again putting out good Information - you will never be a crack Reporter like Bert (lol)

Even if Bert Read this he probably still wouldn't know who killed Joey
Bert's a true asshole, he thinks he's a Pullitzer Prize winner
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lenny did NOT give any info about Joey. The info came from a deposition Lenny gave to the Feds while deposed. The affidavit was recited to me by retired SA John Stoll. The Feds paid Amil a visit and Amil was Amil. If Bernie the Jew would have cooperated, he could have blown the Naples homicide wide open...he and Amil were very tight. Lenny did NOT authorize a hit on Joey although it made perfect sense for him to want Joey out of the picture. Having said that...I wouldn't put it past Bernie to authorize the hit with Dinsio while telling Lenny "no competition anymore." Lenny was not a fan of Joey's and vice versa. If Jimmy Prato died earlier than 1988, Joey would have got whacked a lot sooner. NOBODY FUCKED WITH PRATO.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

Only two people in the world gives a shit.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

bobbybats wrote:Only two people in the world gives a shit.
I believe there's at least four of us that give a shit. That's three more than give a shit about you :)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

bobbybats wrote:Only two people in the world gives a shit.
Booby booby booby...having fun?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Anyone read Amil's book?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

All I can say is at least the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown - Pittsburgh people moved their money into legitimate operations as soon as they could. Spent the other Money on Vice - no need to legitimize that Money.

Northeast Ohio might not be as Splashy as some other parts of the Country (NYC) [oh like Kansas City -sarcasm towards a BB] - but they made a living from it and spread the Money around. If you really knew about it - you would know that it was pretty cool back in the day. Even if you didn't agree with it or didn't want to be involved in it. Give them their due.
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:Anyone read Amil's book?
Not yet. Have you seen his daughter's blog? I know his daughter, she is a nursing home administrator in Leetonia, OH. I've been to several seminars with her.

Check out her blog: Plenty of photos of Amil and Jimmy

http://bankburglarsdaughter.blogspot.com/

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
Stroccos wrote:Anyone read Amil's book?
Not yet. Have you seen his daughter's blog? I know his daughter, she is a nursing home administrator in Leetonia, OH. I've been to several seminars with her.

Check out her blog: Plenty of photos of Amil and Jimmy

http://bankburglarsdaughter.blogspot.com/
No never saw it. Thanks
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Quick question about strollo it was noted that in his trial he didn't testify against the hierarchy of the family... Was that because he was far removed from geneovese ?

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:Quick question about strollo it was noted that in his trial he didn't testify against the hierarchy of the family... Was that because he was far removed from geneovese ?

Mike Genovese didn't have dialog with him and Henry Zottola died in 1998, a year before he went to trial. In his trial testimony, he testified about his making ceremony, he named Mike Genovese as the boss and he was directly responsible for Sonny Ciancutti and crew's last major bust in 2000. The Feds checked out his info with Chucky Porter. He also testified about Bonanno Crime Family member Steve Maruca who set up an operation with Ernie B in the Boardman, OH area.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=77 ... mony&hl=en

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I knew that about the ceremony and sonny's 2000 bust but the Feds weren't able to pin anything on geneovese from his testimony correct? Interesting that the Bonanos were trying to set up shop that late in the game in the Youngstown area

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:I knew that about the ceremony and sonny's 2000 bust but the Feds weren't able to pin anything on geneovese from his testimony correct? Interesting that the Bonanos were trying to set up shop that late in the game in the Youngstown area

Mike was well insulated and only communicated with Charlie Imburgia, Zebo, Sonny Amato, John Bazzano Jr and Sonny Ciancutti. He did not speak on a regular basis with other factions. Zebo and Charlie were his eyes and ears.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:I knew that about the ceremony and sonny's 2000 bust but the Feds weren't able to pin anything on geneovese from his testimony correct? Interesting that the Bonanos were trying to set up shop that late in the game in the Youngstown area

Mike was well insulated and only communicated with Charlie Imburgia, Zebo, Sonny Amato, John Bazzano Jr and Sonny Ciancutti. He did not speak on a regular basis with other factions. Zebo and Charlie were his eyes and ears.
Yes I know this but what I'm getting at in the Feds pursuit of Michael Genovese Lenny strollo was kinda worthless in that aspect I know he did damage to others but not to mike ... And I was just wondering was Lenny pretty much just banished to Youngstown ... Like he wasn't making trips back and fourth from Youngstown to Pittsburgh