If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bigronny
Associate

If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by bigronny »

Sorry if this has already been posted. Im sure everyone has seen the recent article about the prison guard talking about scarfo sr living through his sentence. If little nicky lives out his sentence he'll walk out at the age of 103 in the year of 2033. What do you think he does? Does he link up with the scarfo era guys and try to take over? If he walks out it would be an interesting talk between him and the young turks, merlino, mazzone, borgesi etc
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: If nicky scarfo sr lives out his sentence......

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If he makes it I don't see him walking any where. Hell the Young Turks would be in their 70s by then. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

bigronny wrote:Sorry if this has already been posted. Im sure everyone has seen the recent article about the prison guard talking about scarfo sr living through his sentence. If little nicky lives out his sentence he'll walk out at the age of 103 in the year of 2033. What do you think he does? Does he link up with the scarfo era guys and try to take over? If he walks out it would be an interesting talk between him and the young turks, merlino, mazzone, borgesi etc
Jesus that's a fantasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

The prison guard who did the interview said scarfo's still in great shape at the age of 87. In scarfo jr's trial they mentioned sr was trying to put together a takeover of the family. I dont find it too far fetched no matter what his condition is if he makes it out. Even if hes in a wheelchair. You cant put nothing past little nicky. Hes crazy. Im originally from new york, and even the new yorkers always thought he was a nut case
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I highly doubt he'll have as much energy to "wrest control" like Merlino in his early 30's. I'm not ageist but for godsakes he will be a 103 year old man.
bigronny
Associate

Post by bigronny »

Hes 87 now and thats the only thing on his mind. Whats another 17 years? His son got shot. What type of energy do you need to tell someone else to go to war especially when your 103 years old. Out of every situation possible, thats when you have nothing to lose. I just find the situation crazy cause in new york, that would never happen. Big timers in their 80's 90's that still want action would never expect the top spot no matter what position they held 50 years prior
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

bigronny wrote:Hes 87 now and thats the only thing on his mind. Whats another 17 years? His son got shot. What type of energy do you need to tell someone else to go to war especially when your 103 years old. Out of every situation possible, thats when you have nothing to lose. I just find the situation crazy cause in new york, that would never happen. Big timers in their 80's 90's that still want action would never expect the top spot no matter what position they held 50 years prior
That´s not a New York thing. It won´t happen in Philly either. Scarfo, if he makes it and I doubt he will, will be enjoying a good fire place and a rocking chair only, when he gets out. 103 is 103.
There you have it, never printed before.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

I think that after scarfo sr be in his 90s the lawyer will try to make him get out with a compassionate release. With the reason that respect the 87 scarfo dont had men on the street, that his son nicky jr is jailed, that the men that did 30 y hate him (and its true), that the men that alledly shoot his son is the family boss and of course because scarfo health turned bad.

What will do after get out ? Spend the rest of his wasted life complaining the old Times.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Scarfo is finished, his "plan" involving Nicky Jr. and Joe Grande was probably his last gasp. For what it's worth, it doesn't take a lot for a "very healthy 87 year old" to be dead before 88.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

This statement and wishfull thinking is fantasy land...was this a joke?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Could this topic be moved to the Gangster BBB board lol...HE WILL BE 103 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:If he makes it I don't see him walking any where. Hell the Young Turks would be in their 70s by then. :lol:

Pogo

Right? If he lives to be 103 he will be bed ridden and hooked up to tubes.! And it will be easy to big him because he will be most likely complete deaf at that age. He will die in jail sometime in the next new years. I am surprised he has lived this long in prison being that he was a smoker since his early teen yrs. I wonder how many beatings little half pint has endured in prison thru the yrs?
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Rocco wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:If he makes it I don't see him walking any where. Hell the Young Turks would be in their 70s by then. :lol:

Pogo

Right? If he lives to be 103 he will be bed ridden and hooked up to tubes.! And it will be easy to big him because he will be most likely complete deaf at that age. He will die in jail sometime in the next new years. I am surprised he has lived this long in prison being that he was a smoker since his early teen yrs. I wonder how many beatings little half pint has endured in prison thru the yrs?
I don't think many he had money and prob enjoys a celeb status in prison... It wouldn't look that great to beat an old man down in prison... Usually the older people are treated with some respect ... And if some black gang members lt or "captain" doesn't give the order it wouldn't happen

Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

phatmatress777 wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Pogo

I don't think many he had money and prob enjoys a celeb status in prison... It wouldn't look that great to beat an old man down in prison... Usually the older people are treated with some respect ... And if some black gang members lt or "captain" doesn't give the order it wouldn't happen

You would be pretty surprised how many older LCN guys get beatings from young black gang bangers. Marty Taccetta got the shit kicked out of him in State prison. Gotti's got a nice reality check beating then got Fleeced by the AB for protection. Black Gang banger fucking hate white guys LCN or not. Tentions rise in prison that Celebrity gangster shit goes out the window pretty quick if there is disrespect. Black gang members know full well that LCN glory days are long gone and Black Gang members have more power in prison then any LCN could hope to have. Especially in State prison systems and Fed lock ups out west. If Nicky ran his mouth he would get a fuckin beating.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

You don't have to tell me anything about prison... I've been there... I wouldn't have considered gotti old in prison ... But once a guy is 70 if they are cool they are left alone.. I'm not disagreeing with what your saying... Yes a loud mouth like gotti on the spot could anything could happen ... But for the most part the gang members and the different races will leave u alone if u don't gamble with them borrow from them get drugs spotted or fuck their punks ... Remember when a fight breaks out everyone suffers whole blocks privileges taken away. Nobody wants to loose they're walk man over something dumb lol