Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote:C'mon JCB, Merlino's not a gangster? :lol:
He's a twerp. Coddled little brat. And George Borgesi looks like he belongs on the side of a milk carton ;)
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

He also looks like Brendan Fellone
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Sam22
Honorary Member

Post by Sam22 »

Borgesi looks like David Ferrie from the jfk assassination
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JCB1977 wrote:
He's a twerp. Coddled little brat. And George Borgesi looks like he belongs on the side of a milk carton ;)
You won't get me to defend old Georgie boy :mrgreen: , he's a lethal fuck though, a true menace.

I'm just curious why you think Merlino is a "brat" and a "twerp" when you speak about these Pittsburgh and Ohio guys like they're the end all, be all.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote:
LMAO ! Borgesi does look like one of the little rascals !
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

moneyman wrote:Has Merlino ever plead out?
There is a first for everything ! I am pretty sure he plead out to the Armed Car Robbery way back when.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
You won't get me to defend old Georgie boy :mrgreen: , he's a lethal fuck though, a true menace.

I'm just curious why you think Merlino is a "brat" and a "twerp" when you speak about these Pittsburgh and Ohio guys like they're the end all, be all.
There are "plenty" of Youngstown/Pittsburgh guys that my family or I didn't particularly care for. I call Merlino a brat because he grew up privileged as the son of Chucky Merlino. He didn't have to survive on the street like his old man, he was coddled. Furthermore, his constant disrespect of LCN rules and what transpired in the 1990's was ballsy, I'll give him that...but utterly disrespctful to a "once" proud organization. His constant pictures with no shirt on...CMON MAN, he's a 5'5 shrimp who would get his ass beat in a street fight. Plus, he's close to Borgesi who belongs on the side of a milk carton.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lenny Strollo
Lawrence Garono
Bernie Altshuler
Charlie Carabbia
Frank Sergi
Sandy Naples
Eugene Gesuale
Mauro Matone
Frank Unis Jr

***Just to list a few pieces of shit from the region I grew up in.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

You say disrespect for the rules, what rules did he break? All of that shit in the 90s could have been avoided had Piccolo just stepped aside and allow Ciancaglini & Merlino to run the show.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Is there any truth to the rumours Mike lancelotti has become acting boss of Philly , that's what I've heard from a couple of different people
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote:You say disrespect for the rules, what rules did he break? All of that shit in the 90s could have been avoided had Piccolo just stepped aside and allow Ciancaglini & Merlino to run the show.
NY appointed Stanfa and Stanfa had NY's support. Having a street war in the 1990's put local cops, state police and the Feds up the asses of LCN across the country because of his shenanigans. While I applaud your admiration for a 5'5 circus midget, he disrespected everything that LCN stood for...keeping it quiet, taking care of business in a less public way and for smiling at the cameras, enjoying the press taking photos of Geno's Cafe softball team...and now the little guy will be spending most of the rest of his life in lock up...see how loyal his wife is then :lol:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JCB1977 wrote:
Chucky wrote:You say disrespect for the rules, what rules did he break? All of that shit in the 90s could have been avoided had Piccolo just stepped aside and allow Ciancaglini & Merlino to run the show.
NY appointed Stanfa and Stanfa had NY's support. Having a street war in the 1990's put local cops, state police and the Feds up the asses of LCN across the country because of his shenanigans. While I applaud your admiration for a 5'5 circus midget, he disrespected everything that LCN stood for...keeping it quiet, taking care of business in a less public way and for smiling at the cameras, enjoying the press taking photos of Geno's Cafe softball team...and now the little guy will be spending most of the rest of his life in lock up...see how loyal his wife is then :lol:
Plus, at Merlino's age in the 1990's, he wasn't even close to being boss material...he was a young punk who has never ran a crime family anywhere near being successful. He is in charge of a gang, not a family. Those days ended by the mid 1980's in Philly. Like I stated earlier, he wouldn't have made Captain in any NYC family or the Outfit

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JCB1977 wrote:
Stanfa was a clown, so were the were morons he surrounded himself with, the guy had no business running anything other than having support from the Gambinos. By the time he showed up, Ciancaglini and Merlino had sealed off the street tax and were pumping a lot of coke into South Philly. Stanfa had a bunch of low level Riccobene guys around him, he was making waiters and former cops because Mikey & Joey had the guys needed to put things back together, and the competent guys like Joe Mouse, Lucibello and Turchi used him for a button and jumped into Merlino's camp once they were made. He was in way over his head. NY support meant nothing by the early 90s anyhow, all the bosses up there were going down or were on the run. And the feds didn't need Merlino to add heat to LCN, that was happening anyway.

And don't give me that smart alec faggot shit about me "admiring" him, point out once in this discussion where I did so.

And you say he wouldn't make capo outside of Philly. Well, even though it's a nonsensical point, if he came up in NY or Chicago he would turned out different because he would have been a product of those areas, Philly was the wild west in the 80s and 90s and he's a product of that.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Regardless...it was disrespectful...and he's still a 5'5 circus midget. And now, most of his life he will be showing his abs to a gang of shines who want to play with him and use his mouth as a human semen receptor :D

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Great post Chucky, can you elaborate on the Piccolo situation and how he should have stepped aside to avoid all the bullshit in the 90s?