Michael Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Michael Franzese

Post by TommyGambino »

joeycigars wrote:
bronx wrote:when he says he gave millions to persico and the colombo family ,names its member and the bosses does not qualify him as a rat? giving info on jews or non italians do not make him a rat? please help me on this
He testified wrote a couple of books and talked for 30 years to anyone that would listen, He is a rat ,

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/15/sport ... agent.html

Mr. Franzese admitted that he became a Federal informer in February 1986 and that his sentencing in connection with the charges for which he pleaded guilty was contingent upon his cooperation with the Government in several investigations.

He stated that he had informed the Government of meetings at which Carmine Persico and top leaders of New York's five organized-crime families discussed taking retaliatory measures against Federal agents.
He was being sarcastic..
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Rat or not,the guy knows his stuff and he don't annoy me like Hill did or that fat ass from Philly does,i wish somebody would whack him.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

Ask him how a rat can live after leaving the mob or are they waiting for his father to pass?..

- exposed mob information publically
- confessed to being a mafioso
- admits the existance of cosa nostra

is not a rat. :lol:
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

santos wrote:Ask him how a rat can live after leaving the mob or are they waiting for his father to pass?..

Do you want him to answer some questions for members of the forum, or do you just want to be a pain in the ass to him and make sure he confesses the word "rat" to you so you can feel better about yourself? For the rest of us, it's an opportunity and it's foolish and childish to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Antiliar wrote:
santos wrote:Ask him how a rat can live after leaving the mob or are they waiting for his father to pass?..

Do you want him to answer some questions for members of the forum, or do you just want to be a pain in the ass to him and make sure he confesses the word "rat" to you so you can feel better about yourself? For the rest of us, it's an opportunity and it's foolish and childish to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Franzese aint coming on here unless he gets PAID. That's how he makes a living now .
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

No one said anything about him coming on here.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Michael Franzese

Post by Lupara »

Antiliar wrote:

is not a rat. [emoji38]
Well said. Nobody but him cares whether he admits to being a rat or not. I figure to most of us he's a goldmine of information.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Teflon john wrote:Rat or not,the guy knows his stuff and he don't annoy me like Hill did or that fat ass from Philly does,i wish somebody would whack him.
Nobody likes Ron previte if stanfa wasn't a half wit he would have never been made. I always got a kick out of hill. Even though hill was a bit of a retard he did make a very good contribution to us mob nuts, he gave us goodfellas... If it weren't for him we may have never have one of the greatest mob movies ever made. In his later years he was pretty comical on Howard stern. Then after he tried to market the video of him getting raped with a dildo by two kid nappers he got very pathetic and sad to watch. However when they had "Paul mazei" and "spiders sister" call in that was funny as fuck. I think the callers of those two were just actors and not the real people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Antiliar wrote:

It is a gold mine of information... Just like other posters are as well... Even when pic wasn't lying and was telling the truth he was a gold mine of information. Who cares if he ratted or not... It was over 25 years ago and the guy prob made more money through out his entire mob career then all of pay checks combined. You can see in Trevor McDonald's current documentary that he is still doing very well for himself. But to answer santos questions I personally believe he had enough wealth to buy his way out of the Mafia. I used to talk to his cousin Jason foccaro who used to post on Facebook as cal Stuart is also a millionare through mega burger chains. It seems like anyone related to the Franzes are loaded with money.

BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Will he answer the questions any time soon?
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Dude, who cares? What good is that going to do? So you can walk around and bump your chest like some gorilla?

Lets say you're staring 25 to life in the face, you going to eat it for your mob buddies who don't give a damn about you? Oh let me guess, of course you are going to say "yes I would" just because you are trying to prove you're a hardass for some reason.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

I am not defending anyone that is a rat but just admitting the existance of LCN doesn't do anything. The government and everybody knows it exists,they just do it to humiliate the person and to make it seem like a big criminal conspiracy.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

brianwellbrock wrote:I have chatted with Michael recently and I asked him abouy doing a Q and A for our board. He said hes more than willing too. I told him I wouldnt ask him anything thats already been in a dozen documentaries and made it clear we arent fan boys. Id like to keep it to 10 or a dozen questions and one I would ask is when as far as he knows did Carmine Persico become boss since that issue has been talked about lately. If anybody else has questions theyd like to ask just let me know Id like to email them to him by the end of the weekend.

I also told him Id send him a link of when I post his answers. Again Id like to ask historically questions that he may of been privy too, such as leadership, opinions on certain families things like that.
Good work brother! You have become a great addition to this board. A force in your own right.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Do any of you actually believe this asshole?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:Do any of you actually believe this asshole?
Who? Michael f? Or Brian? Michael f is pretty accessible to anyone I don't doubt that he has spoke with him on some level...