Joseph Massino Movie?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

degobrian
Prospect

Joseph Massino Movie?

Post by degobrian »

Does anybody know if there is any talks of a Joe Massino movie even in the works? With him cooperating, I am sure he can give a gripping play by play of 40 years in the Bonanno family, better than Donnie Brasco.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Re: Joseph Massino Movie?

Post by Teflon john »

No offense man but who cares about that rat bastard,i hope the next thing i hear about him is that somebody clipped him.
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Teflon john wrote:No offense man but who cares about that rat bastard,i hope the next thing i hear about him is that somebody clipped him.
The only thing getting clipped in 2014 is hair. Canada sparks my interest with the recent mob violence but no one cares to elaborate on what's going on up there.
Double Standards Speak Volumes Merry Christmas to all the hypocrites !!!
Winter is coming...
You said lol,"Only little girls say "lol" " - Ed Scarpo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I think him doing a book would be great. Think how much info he could give. It would be right up there with Gravano's and D'Arco's.
All roads lead to New York.
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Wiseguy wrote:I think him doing a book would be great. Think how much info he could give. It would be right up there with Gravano's and D'Arco's.
Is D'Arco's book worth reading? Capeci and Anastashia are just releasing picture books now from 2015 on out
Winter is coming...
TONY
Associate

Post by TONY »

Teflon john wrote:No offense man but who cares about that rat bastard,i hope the next thing i hear about him is that somebody clipped him.

agreed
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

JBELL wrote:
The only thing getting clipped in 2014 is hair. Canada sparks my interest with the recent mob violence but no one cares to elaborate on what's going on up there.
That's because many outside of the family up there have no idea what is going on up there. We might not ever learn what is truly happening up there.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JBELL wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:I think him doing a book would be great. Think how much info he could give. It would be right up there with Gravano's and D'Arco's.
Is D'Arco's book worth reading? Capeci and Anastashia are just releasing picture books now from 2015 on out
I certainly think so. Not many NY guys as high up as he was who did a book. And it's Capeci/Robbins so you know it's quality.
All roads lead to New York.
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

I heard they might cast Mark Ruffalo to play Joe Massino he has to gain 40 lbs for the role though if he eats with Jack Garcia for a week and learns some mafia lingo he'll be at the half way point.
Winter is coming...
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I heard 80% of the movie is Joe just eating.....you can hear him getting fatter through then screen..
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

JBELL wrote:
No, it's you being lazy. If there's one thing people have been elaborating on the last couple of years it is on Canada. There are multiple threads going on, some very recent, in which the situation is discussed in detail.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Like i said before,and no offense to anyone but to hell with Joe Massino's fat ass. A rat that is a soldier or low level associate is bad enough but the boss of a family,somebody needs to leave him laying in the fuckin street. Giving orders to murder,extort,and everything else then flip and put those guys in prison. Massino,Gravano,Casso,and alot more,especially Ron Previte need to be wiped off the fuckin planet. Just my opinion,i was raised to mind your own business and keep your mouth shut.
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Lupara wrote:
JBELL wrote:
No, it's you being lazy. If there's one thing people have been elaborating on the last couple of years it is on Canada. There are multiple threads going on, some very recent, in which the situation is discussed in detail.
This.
Winter is coming...
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

Teflon john wrote:Like i said before,and no offense to anyone but to hell with Joe Massino's fat ass. A rat that is a soldier or low level associate is bad enough but the boss of a family,somebody needs to leave him laying in the fuckin street. Giving orders to murder,extort,and everything else then flip and put those guys in prison. Massino,Gravano,Casso,and alot more,especially Ron Previte need to be wiped off the fuckin planet. Just my opinion,i was raised to mind your own business and keep your mouth shut.
won't happen mafia moves on nowadays instead of bringing unneeded heat, esp when the damage has already been done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I would like to hear Salvatore Vitale's story. He was Acting Boss during the Gotti years, under during the 90's, shelved until 04. He could give you the entire Cosa Nostra having an eagles view from 1987-1999ish.