BB question about black gangsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: BB question about black gangsters

Post by JeremyTheJew »

With the way todays world is with drugs.... When i think about who "surpassed" who, in a way i mean who has more authority and power and do things such as murder easily without second guessing...

For instance... El chappo i believe surpassed today's LCN just by the money he has and the power and influence... He escaped two prisons. Idk of any lcn that has escaped any prisons.

I would say in TODAYS standard some drug lords have surpassed lcn. Not so much back in the day guys like barnes n company.

But also.. I kinda changed the subject by bringing up el cheapo bc obviously hes mex. Not black.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Has any of these groups like BMF or whatever did anything else other then drugs? Like extortions?

Im pretty sure its all drugs and murder for hire.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

JeremyTheJew wrote:Has any of these groups like BMF or whatever did anything else other then drugs? Like extortions?
i'm sure they extorted other drug dealers.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Two choices. You can start takin' our packages or you can step off.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

The blacks today are a different type of criminal from back then. Yall got no idea. Well phats prolly does and add BW. When people say they aren't organized etc. it makes me laugh. They are organized as soon as they can walk.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

DPG wrote:The blacks today are a different type of criminal from back then. Yall got no idea. Well phats prolly does and add BW. When people say they aren't organized etc. it makes me laugh. They are organized as soon as they can walk.

Who exactly are you refering too or what org? Like BMF?
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Just like the "mafia" its a way of life I'm talking about, not an org.

Sidenote: Believe Big Meech is getting out soon.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Yeah meech will be getting out within five years is what i last heard. And there also doing something on his behave right now also to hurry up the process.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

The whole hood is organized ... If you wanna buy drugs in Pittsburgh that are good at a good price you go to the blacks. The whites are an arm and a leg and usually harder to deal with. The blacks don't want to know your name but they want you to keep coming back to them. My old guy had specific spots on the street for the white dudes to park and everyone in the hood knew they were his people and to not fuck with them. They are def organized and they usually answer to a makeshift hierarchy usually consisting of older blacks who have been in and out of the prison system. Funny thing is I've been burned more by whites then I ever have been by the blacks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He's had the projects for more than a year and it's a money factory. $22,000? That's just from one morning from the towers and the pit. Add the avenue corners, you're probably up near $30,000. Another take for the evening, $60,000. That's $25 million a year, conservatively. You take out 20% for running expenses and spillage and you are still clearing $1 million a month.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Kills me when folks scared of dealin with blacks
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

This may have something to do with that fear.

http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/20 ... e.html?m=1
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

DPG wrote:Kills me when folks scared of dealin with blacks
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

IF there own CIvil rights leader is afraid. What does that tell you, all you need to know
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

It tells me Jesse Jackson is talking out of his ass, because he's rarely in the black community, period. If it doesn't benefit him in any way, you won't see him.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote:It tells me Jesse Jackson is talking out of his ass, because he's rarely in the black community, period. If it doesn't benefit him in any way, you won't see him.
That is because he is smart
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo