FYI

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Sol
Admin

Re: FYI

Post by Sol »

Thank you all for for the support and the kind words. I have quickly added two more styles for everyone, may not be the best, and I don't think I can please everyone, but ill keep looking for something different. Here how to access it.

1. Click on your name (top right corner)
2. Click on "User control Panel"
3. Click on "Board preferences" tab (towards the top)
4. change my board style

Hope this helps let me know which of the two styles you all prefer?.......Soliai
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Thank you for the dedication you put into making this a great forum! Too bad the upgrade didn't work out as expected but it still looks pretty decent. And at least you now know on who not to rely next time you want to upgrade. ;)
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

one thing that might be worth looking into is allowing youtube videos to pop up again, as of now just the link appears but in all honesty it's far from a major issue and i'm sure you've been busy enough with all the other stuff. nice job getting the different skins up in such a hurry, the prosilver special addition looks good! 8-)
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

Let me add my kudos to you for keeping this place up and running, Soliai. Molto apprezzato!
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

The notifications bell is awesome!
I get it....first rule of fight club.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Is anyone who uses Tapatalk experiencing difficulties since the update? Specifically, are you unable to access any subforum because, even after you log in with your Black Hand forum name and password as requested by Tapatalk since the update, you receive an error message?

Just trying to figure out whether this is a problem all Tapatalk users are experiencing. Thanks in advance.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

antimafia wrote:Is anyone who uses Tapatalk experiencing difficulties since the update? Specifically, are you unable to access any subforum because, even after you log in with your Black Hand forum name and password as requested by Tapatalk since the update, you receive an error message?

Just trying to figure out whether this is a problem all Tapatalk users are experiencing. Thanks in advance.
For all tapatalk users, it should be good now, just installed tapatalk.......Soliai
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Thanks, Soliai.

I logged in on the Tapatalk app and was able to access the subforums—my current post is proof.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Working now solai thanks for everything your a helluva guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Tapatalk is back working now

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.