Last making ceremony in & out NY

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Last making ceremony in & out NY

Post by furiofromnaples »

I had a 2014 list of the recent making ceremony of ny fams made by pogo. Anyone had an updated list of also the making ceremony out NY ?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Last making ceremony in & out NY

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Philly made 5 new members in October of 2015. Different names have been thrown out but nothing official yet.

Looks like the DeCavalcante's held one in 2015 as well. Luigi “Dog” Oliveri (Sponsored by John Riggi) was made in that one. Possibly along with others.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Philly made 5 new members in October of 2015. Different names have been thrown out but nothing official yet.

Looks like the DeCavalcante's held one in 2015 as well. Luigi “Dog” Oliveri (Sponsored by John Riggi) was made in that one. Possibly along with others.

Pogo
any relation to Nicky oliveri?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

phatmatress777 wrote:
any relation to Nicky oliveri?[/quote]

No idea. Nothing was mentioned about any relation.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Jimmy_the_gent
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy_the_gent »

No relation. 2 different last names. Nicky O' last name is Olivieri with an I after the V.
"Life is like a sandwich. No matter which way you flip it, the bread comes first."
Jimmy_the_gent
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy_the_gent »

The last making ceremony was last night, I'm a Goodfella now! How ya Doing? Little humor doesn't hurt.
"Life is like a sandwich. No matter which way you flip it, the bread comes first."
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

http://articles.philly.com/2012-05-04/n ... transcript

This is a transcript on the 2007 making ceremony held by Ligambi and Staino were Fazzini,Eric Esposito and others was made

Note to readers: The transcript contains frequent profanity.

Joseph Licata: It was five before you, and it was two that night. That’s seven guys. Seven guys. That’s it. That’s it. Seven made.
Cooperating witness: That’s enough.
Licata: See, that’s it … (unintelligble)
Cooperating witness: You want quantity or quality, you know?
Licata: Damion [Canalichio] was before you.
Louis Fazzini: Before me?
Licata: Then he went to the can. Yeah. Damion was before. He might have been with the first five.
Fazzini: Right.
Licata: Yeah. First five. Then you guys came. And it was five that night supposed to be with youse. When I got there, there was only three. I says what happened? Said when he [Merlino] comes home let him do it. He, he… (unintelligible) so I said where’s the other three, 'cause we’re all sitting in the room. They’re all downstairs. When he comes home.
Cooperating witness: (unintelligible)
Fazzini: See this joint? When I, when I got straightened out, you either knew you were getting straightened out or you’re getting clipped. One of the fucking two.
[Laughter]
Fazzini: Because I was alone. And then — you see when they’re in Good Fellas, when they walked in and the joint’s empty?
Licata: Yeah. Yeah.
Fazzini: It was a fucking old meat market. And I walk in, and they put me at a table, and I’m waiting, and they’re all upstairs.
Licata: We brought you up first, though.
Fazzini: And I’m all by myself.
Licata: We brought you up first, though. We brought you up first, though. You went before Damion.
Fazzini: Yeah. But I was still downstairs.
Licata: Yeah, but you were… (unintelligible).
Fazzini: Youse brought me up, and I’m at a table. I says, man, good thing I know I ain’t got a dirty...
Cooperating witness: We, we did it by five… (unintelligible) five of us… (unintelligible)...They went by age.
Licata: Did they? By, by age?
Cooperating witness: By age.
Licata: Now, when we were walked in, Anthony [Staino] walked us in, ‘cause he picked us up. So, he says, Louie, you go there. C’mon Joe, we’re going up, and I walk in and Joe’s sitting there with a shirt and tie on. Joe’s all duded up.
Cooperating witness: I mean, they’re all good guys.
Licata: Yeah.
Fazzini: And then I’m, I’m in the, I’m, I’m, the joint’s closed. It was like a fucking banquet hall.
Licata: Yeah, yeah. It was locked. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Fazzini: You know the joint, you know. And I’m downstairs, and I’m sitting at a table by myself.
Licata:[Laughs]
Fazzini: And, uh, they’re all upstairs. And I don’t know. Was Eric [Esposito] downstairs with me? (unintelligble)
Licata: No. They brought him in. Lance [Michael Lancelotti] brought him in.
Fazzini: Yeah. Yeah.
Licata: He came late. He came late with him.
Fazzini: Yeah. And then, uh –
Licata: Lance. Caporegime.
Fazzini: Yeah. Then they called me up. I said, all right. At least I know I’m not…
Licata: No. You came up first. ‘Cause Joe set it up.
Fazzini: I know I didn’t do nothing to nobody, but...
Licata: No, no. He said bring Louie up first. He gave me that honor. You know? Which, you want to know the truth? The kid was from Philly; it should be him. You know? But he brought him up first, which was nice.
Cooperating witness: Good… (unintelligible) Same thing.
Licata: Yeah.
Fazzini: It was nice.
Licata: Then we all went and ate. Right? With a big spread.
Fazzini: Right.
Licata: And he couldn’t get, couldn’t get the fucking blood out of his finger, with the pin. And he got the fucking knife...
Cooperating witness: We had, we had another guy, too.
Fazzini: Yeah. Yeah.
Licata: The fucking blood splashed all over his shirt, my shirt...
Fazzini: And he got a knife like this here…
Licata: Joe’s shirt!
Fazzini: (unintelligible) Yeah. Yeah. I had, yeah.
Licata: (unintelligible) … all full of blood.
Fazzini: I still got the shirt at home. I saved it. I don’t fit in it anymore, but I have it at home.
Licata: Madone! It splashed all over me.
Cooperating witness: That’s funny.
Licata: And Joe got it.
Cooperating witness: That’s funny.
Licata: He, I can’t get through with this! It was so funny. Well, at least we can laugh about it.
This passage shows that Fazzini is a “made” member of the Philadelphia LCN Family, that Licata sponsored Fazzini, and that Ligambi, assisted by Staino, presided over the ceremony. This conversation also reflects that codefendants Damion Canalichio and Eric Esposito are “made” members of the Philadelphia LCN Family. The conversation explicitly acknowledges elements of the LCN “making” ceremony such as pricking the finger of the proposed member and the presence of a knife. It demonstrates Fazzini’s understanding that he was gaining membership into a violent organization (reference to the Good Fellas movie and the cutting of his finger with the knife), and his willingness to commit acts of violence in furtherance of the enterprise. The ever-present specter of violence is manifested by Fazzini’s comment he didn’t know if he was going to be initiated (“straightened out”) or murdered (“clipped”). Fazzini’s pride in his membership and adherence to LCN values is demonstrated by his comment that he kept the bloody shirt as a trophy of his induction.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Thanks for posting something we've seen several times since 2012
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Chucky wrote:Thanks for posting something we've seen several times since 2012
better then a chart lol
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

phatmatress777 wrote:
better then a chart lol
Chuck if you and patmatress had more news come on post it made something different of take joke of me.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

furiofromnaples wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
better then a chart lol
Chuck if you and patmatress had more news come on post it made something different of take joke of me.
Am I supposed to understand that? Try again in english.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

I meant instead of take of fun me , if you or patmatress had the latest info on the making ceremonies , just post it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

furiofromnaples wrote:I meant instead of take of fun me , if you or patmatress had the latest info on the making ceremonies , just post it.
Big Chuck's not going to understand that either. In your first clause, the preposition should follow the verb but I'd replace it entirely with the phrasal verb "making fun of" because "take" has a more delexical meaning in English, prendere doesn't carry over the same way it does in Ital. Your second independent clause should be in simple present not past perfect tense because the subject involves what Chucky and Phat currently have in present time. But I'd avoid all the comma splices and just say: "I meant if you or Phat have the latest info on making ceremonies then just share it instead of making fun of me." Hopefully this helps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wow. Mocking someone regards their grammar with English as their second language. I hope your Italian is FUCKING PERFECT Chris. Letter fucking perfect.

This is the sort of BULLSHIT against Furio that I was talking about.

Grow up.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:Wow. Mocking someone regards their grammar with English as their second language. I hope your Italian is FUCKING PERFECT Chris. Letter fucking perfect.

This is the sort of BULLSHIT against Furio that I was talking about.

Grow up.
Oh get off your high fucking horse. I ran into the same problems he did when I came to the US, currently I tutor ELs from other countries, including Italy. He swung twice and missed so I explained the problem, no mockery intended. I wish someone would have explained that type of shit to me as a kid the way I just did.