Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Current Cleveland Scene + Carmine Angnello

Post by JCB1977 »

Allie Boy wrote:Cleveland is alive and well. Don't believe everything you read.

Get off the thread Troll. You a fanboy of Allie Calabrese? Assmuncher.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Thanks for the compliment Christie but I know a few historians (and probably quite a few more) who have better knowledge of Cleveland than me. While I may have had family who were a part of it, they certainly didn't discuss it with me. In fact, they preached education and never having to look over your shoulder. However, I've learned quite a bit from LE as well. My dad was close to a big wig in the Cleveland FBI office with direct knowledge on activity for an 18 year period. As he told me over a Makers Mark and a Cohiba, we use the evidence as well as many informants...some informants are true sociopaths and could sell shit to a jury and look like a reformed criminal when in fact they are scheming their next crime. He also told me that he 100% believed Angelo Lonardo that he had nothing to do with overseeing a narcotics distribution ring...but he accepted the $$ from his soldiers aka employees. Under RICO, that made him part of a conspiracy and he never could have beat that in court. He said Lonardo was the most honest deposition/testimony by the highest ranking member of the Mafia (at that time)...he said Lonardo was disgusted where the next generation had no respect or compliance with LCNtraditions and rules...people think it was Sammy Gravano but they're wrong. In fact, Jack White was the first boss convicted on RICO. I've also spoken with a few cousins of mine who got busted, close family friends who pled guilty to or were convicted back in the 1999 crackdown and their points of view are their points of view. What I will say is that the FBI doesn't know everything, but they know a lot.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I wonder if the 'Current Cleveland' thread will challenge 'Akron Ohio' thread for most active/longest current thread.

Who'd a thunk it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:I wonder if the 'Current Cleveland' thread will challenge 'Akron Ohio' thread for most active/longest current thread.

Who'd a thunk it.
wouldn't be anything wrong with that.... It's awesome that we have people like jcb and friend of Henry with there knowledge ... I have had the pleasure of making a personal friendship with both of these men. It's nice to have another thread with a little bit of different topics then New York and philly or Chicago or Canada... Of course the bad seeds even make they're way into a thread when the intelligent people know that we are talking strictly of the past. I really can't understand why these idiots can't face the truth. I'll never understand furio either .. He's not a trouble maker but I'm starting to think that he may have a learning disability... I swear to god anyone could make a chart about anything and he would believe it.....
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

JCB1977 wrote:Thanks for the compliment Christie but I know a few historians (and probably quite a few more) who have better knowledge of Cleveland than me. While I may have had family who were a part of it, they certainly didn't discuss it with me. In fact, they preached education and never having to look over your shoulder. However, I've learned quite a bit from LE as well. My dad was close to a big wig in the Cleveland FBI office with direct knowledge on activity for an 18 year period. As he told me over a Makers Mark and a Cohiba, we use the evidence as well as many informants...some informants are true sociopaths and could sell shit to a jury and look like a reformed criminal when in fact they are scheming their next crime. He also told me that he 100% believed Angelo Lonardo that he had nothing to do with overseeing a narcotics distribution ring...but he accepted the $$ from his soldiers aka employees. Under RICO, that made him part of a conspiracy and he never could have beat that in court. He said Lonardo was the most honest deposition/testimony by the highest ranking member of the Mafia (at that time)...he said Lonardo was disgusted where the next generation had no respect or compliance with LCNtraditions and rules...people think it was Sammy Gravano but they're wrong. In fact, Jack White was the first boss convicted on RICO. I've also spoken with a few cousins of mine who got busted, close family friends who pled guilty to or were convicted back in the 1999 crackdown and their points of view are their points of view. What I will say is that the FBI doesn't know everything, but they know a lot.
We should do a map/chart of CL/Ohio (only) showing who was situated where, their rank, and who they answered to, from say the 40's to the end. I'm down if you are.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Jcb is helluva man as well, I just wanted to throw that out there, the man took his own initiative, to help me and my family bounce back from the decline of the gas/ oil field and help me gain employment in my field in Youngstown. He did this out of his own good will. I have a lot of respect for him and I'm very glad that we have become friends. I just wanted to give a shout out to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

phatmatress777 wrote:Jcb is helluva man as well, I just wanted to throw that out there, the man took his own initiative, to help me and my family bounce back from the decline of the gas/ oil field and help me gain employment in my field in Youngstown. He did this out of his own good will. I have a lot of respect for him and I'm very glad that we have become friends. I just wanted to give a shout out to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

JCB1977 wrote:
furiofromnaples wrote:That's what remain

Boss: Joseph "Joe Loose" Iacobacci

Soldiers:

James "Jimmy" Comella b.1960
William "Billy" DeNova b.1940
William "Billy D" "Dileno b.1937
John Iorillo b.1944
Ronald Lucarelli Jr b.1958
Russell "Rusty" Massetta b.1952
Nicholas "Nick" Nardi b.1926
John Oliverio b.1952
Russell Papalardo b.1941
Sam Sirna
Anthony Velotta b.1941

Furio, there is no family anymore--how many times do we have to go through this? Plus, some of these guys you mention have been dead for a while
Jbc I know that the family is dead. I just put thr name of the left made men.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:Thanks for the compliment Christie but I know a few historians (and probably quite a few more) who have better knowledge of Cleveland than me. While I may have had family who were a part of it, they certainly didn't discuss it with me. In fact, they preached education and never having to look over your shoulder. However, I've learned quite a bit from LE as well. My dad was close to a big wig in the Cleveland FBI office with direct knowledge on activity for an 18 year period. As he told me over a Makers Mark and a Cohiba, we use the evidence as well as many informants...some informants are true sociopaths and could sell shit to a jury and look like a reformed criminal when in fact they are scheming their next crime. He also told me that he 100% believed Angelo Lonardo that he had nothing to do with overseeing a narcotics distribution ring...but he accepted the $$ from his soldiers aka employees. Under RICO, that made him part of a conspiracy and he never could have beat that in court. He said Lonardo was the most honest deposition/testimony by the highest ranking member of the Mafia (at that time)...he said Lonardo was disgusted where the next generation had no respect or compliance with LCNtraditions and rules...people think it was Sammy Gravano but they're wrong. In fact, Jack White was the first boss convicted on RICO. I've also spoken with a few cousins of mine who got busted, close family friends who pled guilty to or were convicted back in the 1999 crackdown and their points of view are their points of view. What I will say is that the FBI doesn't know everything, but they know a lot.
maybe the agent has some information we havent seen and he was there first hand , I find it hard to Beleive Lonardo was that ignorant. he put money into the opertation. why else would they "loan" zagaria that much money. PLus Gallo had A prior conviction for selling lsd, HIs own brother was involded. I just cant see how he didnt know . I believe he never touched or saw drugs him self but he had to know ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Stroccos wrote:
maybe the agent has some information we havent seen and he was there first hand , I find it hard to Beleive Lonardo was that ignorant. he put money into the opertation. why else would they "loan" zagaria that much money. PLus Gallo had A prior conviction for selling lsd, HIs own brother was involded. I just cant see how he didnt know . I believe he never touched or saw drugs him self but he had to know ,
I think he knew as well.... I do believe big ang was disgusted with the way he saw Lcn heading and did his best to destroy something he helped create. I'm sure he was disgusted that some Irishman FBI snitch gave them that much trouble, less qualified guys getting made, narcotics becoming the next big wave etc etc
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Patmatress for you what must do the left made men ?
Make a group suicide ? Half all in their 70s and for sure enjoy the money that made apart,stay at the social club and remember the old glorious day when rules on Cleveland and youngstown and whacking the Nardi/Greene gang.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

http://gangsterreport.com/ohio-mob-brie ... cleveland/

Cleveland Goodfella stung in murder-for-hire plot, near-defunct syndicate returns to radar

Jimmy Martino, an associate of the Cleveland mob, was federally indicted late last month on charges that he hooked an associate up of his with a hitman to murder one of his enemies. The case results from Martino being approached in the spring of 2013 by his associate seeking to kill an ex-brother-in-law of his that sexually molested his niece. Martino introduced the guy to a hitman he knew to do the job and arranged a 40,000 fee, but the hitman was actually an FBI informant.

The murder was to take place in Las Vegas and the wired-for-sound FBI informant received photos and an address of the intended target. Martino’s associate was arrested in July 2013 and began cooperating with authorities to try to make a case against Martino, recording several conversations where Martino promised to get the turncoat hitman to move faster in completing the task and bragging of his connections in the Cleveland and Pittsburgh mafia Families. The 65-year old Martino isn’t considered a “made” member of either Family and is currently free on bond.

Per Ohio State Police records, Martino was a former lieutenant of retired Cleveland mafia enforcer, Eugene (the Animal) Ciasullo. At the height of his gangster glory in the 1970s, the Animal was one of the most feared mobsters in the Midwest, narrowly averting death in the early stages of a mob war that erupted in the Cleveland underworld in the 1970s, pitting Ciasullo and the rest of the city’s traditional mafia against upstart Irish crime lord Danny Greene.

Ciasullo survived a porch bomb that exploded as he entered his house on July 22, 1976. His house was bombed again a couple months later and Ciasullo took refuge in Florida until the unrest quelled with Greene’s 1977 car-bomb murder. He took a 1981 pinch for assault and drug dealing and did five years in prison.

For the past quarter century or so, the Animal, 84, has been out of the rackets in Ohio. As a young Goombah pup, Martino was Ciasullo’s driver and primary message-relay man on the street, per state law enforcement files. After Ciasullo left the mob game, Martino was observed in the presence of then-Cleveland mafia leaders, Joseph (Joe Loose) Iacobacci and Russell (R.J.) Papalardo, according to FBI surveillance logs from the 1990s and early 2000s.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

furiofromnaples wrote:Patmatress for you what must do the left made men ?
Make a group suicide ? Half all in their 70s and for sure enjoy the money that made apart,stay at the social club and remember the old glorious day when rules on Cleveland and youngstown and whacking the Nardi/Greene gang.
your like talking to a dead horse...
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

phatmatress777 wrote:
I gave it a shot a couple of months ago. Unfortunately Furio is what my Uncle called me: "Pratico" :(
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

FriendofHenry wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
I gave it a shot a couple of months ago. Unfortunately Furio is what my Uncle called me: "Pratico" :(
I think he has watched to many sopranos episodes... Just sittin around in a social club countin money from the 70s and reminiscing about the Danny Greene hit... Like wow get real dude... Does anyone know how old furio is? He seems to have the imagination of a 6 year old