Philly 2016 Chart

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Philly 2016 Chart

Post by Wiseguy »

Chucky wrote:I doubt the feds need Scott's articles to dictate how they disperse their OC agents.
Yeah, Scott, Scarpo, etc aren't telling the feds anything they don't already know.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

See Pogo, Wiseguy changed his avatar to a nice new avatar.

A friendly avatar.

A Non clown avatar.

A NON CLOWN AVATAR!

DO YOU SEE POGO!? DO YOU SEE!?!?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:See Pogo, Wiseguy changed his avatar to a nice new avatar.

A friendly avatar.

A Non clown avatar.

A NON CLOWN AVATAR!

DO YOU SEE POGO!? DO YOU SEE!?!?
I wasn't sure what happened to my Walter White so I decided to go with another bad ass - Tywin Lannister - since Game of Thrones starts next month.
All roads lead to New York.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

If the feds are taking cues from Ed Scarpa, we don't have to worry about the mob being done -- it's the FBI that is done.

By the way, Dave Salvo is the one who shows up in photos with Ligambi and Anthony Borgesi outside of the courthouse about fifteen years ago. I think he had opened a restaurant or something like that a few years ago. I don't know much about him, but his brother was involved as well.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote:If the feds are taking cues from Ed Scarpa, we don't have to worry about the mob being done -- it's the FBI that is done.
We''ll know that the feds are taking cues from Scott when they start saying things like "camera-friendly social media-savvy don" and "blood-stained Reagan White House era boardwalk syndicate".
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Ivan wrote:
B. wrote:If the feds are taking cues from Ed Scarpa, we don't have to worry about the mob being done -- it's the FBI that is done.
We''ll know that the feds are taking cues from Scott when they start saying things like "camera-friendly social media-savvy don" and "blood-stained Reagan White House era boardwalk syndicate".
The Cheesesteak Crime Family sandwiched between construction and jukeboxes; Merlino: The Don-ald of South Philly who's Merlino Towers is named Merlino's Miami. ... I like Scott, this is polite ribbing from my part.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chris Christie wrote:The Cheesesteak Crime Family sandwiched...
I saw what you did CC.

:mrgreen:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
cammy_sanzone1
Associate

Post by cammy_sanzone1 »

That chart is friggin beautiful,impeccable work.im a huge fan of the Philly mob.do you mind if I make a print out?I'd love to have it on my wall.thanks
"When you get the wrong guy in there,you've got to clip him.There's no pink slip in this thing."-Johnny Roselli-
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Here's Ralph Pungitore I saw you needed a pic for him... Or not? In case anyone is interested... Saw someone mention it earlier...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

I like pogo avitar from back in the day
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Handsome Stevie
Straightened out

Post by Handsome Stevie »

Hey , this is supposed to be Nicodemo "nicky slick" Dipietro on far left and Johnny "garbs" Garbarino on far right... maybe somebody can confirm if its really Garbs because i have no clue and the guy who posted the picture isnt the most credible..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.