Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by TommyGambino »

scott22 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:59 am Schrarwieser isn’t on here .nobody’s ever written anything directed at him personally just ad hominin attacks about him.

I talk to Dave every day . He’d eat you guys for breakfast and if you were in the same space , saying this type of stuff , he’d go ballistic and confront you .

I can set This up . I’ll bring Dave on here , you can call him mayo face and question his integrity as a reporter,

you down ? Let’s see how that goes.

Scott
Fucking hell 😂 are you going through a mid life crisis? Take in what you just posted for a minute
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

The 30 made guys may be accurate, but how many are active? Maybe half that? Don't really post in this thread because of the constant arguments but think nickle does a good job
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

I really appreciate Nickle’s reporting and investigations. Your research is second to none and is an asset to the board.

And I also appreciate the skepticism from Wiseguy and Pogo. Too many mob forums turn into people taking small scraps of information and immediately jumping to conclusions without hard evidence. Reading this forum has taught me not to make any assumptions. Countless other forums took Joe Gagliano’s arrest in New Orleans with the “assassin van” as evidence the NOLA family was resurgent.

We know that Gerace is involved in organized crime. Even though it’s very likely he’s a member, we still have zero actual evidence yet that he’s a formal member of the mafia. Everything we’ve seen so far is circumstancial. It could turn out he’s anything from an associate to a street boss. Nothing would surprise me.

As Nickle said, Buffalo has never had a member turn informant. So, I think being cautious is a prudent approach. Hopefully, more info will come out during this trial.. or better yet, someone will decide to flip.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Skepticism or slander ?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

My point is you would never speak to someone (such as dave , George , etc) on here (to them personally , not about them) like you do to do and the moderators wouldn’t allow it .
Last edited by scott22 on Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

99 percent ? That’s pretty bad , huh ?

do you follow Me that closely? So every 9 out of 10 stories I post prove false ? Is that what you are implying ? Explain your math . And list my most impressive 1 percenters, the ones I got right ….which of those are your favorite?

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Tommy Gambino,

You are part of the clown show . Own it .

Scott
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

scott22 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:52 pm Tommy Gambino,

You are part of the clown show . Own it .

Scott
Talk your talk Scott, just don't follow every post up with one crying victim, talking about harrassment and receiving threats. It's a tactic used everyday by soft left wing nerds when they get called out, it's pathetic. Anyway we should all stop being cunts and get back on topic
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I actually agree with that . Tommy . Sincerely.

PS. I’m no left winger .

Scott
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Stroccos wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:58 am does anyone know if Paul Hot dog is related to the geraces ?
I am not aware of any familial relationship with the Gerace family. Did a Quick Look at his dad and a couple of his uncles obituaries and didn’t see anything. When I get a chance I’ll do a little more digging to see if I find anything. If you don’t mind me asking what makes you wonder if he could be related to the Gerace’s?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:02 pm
Stroccos wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:58 am does anyone know if Paul Hot dog is related to the geraces ?
I am not aware of any familial relationship with the Gerace family. Did a Quick Look at his dad and a couple of his uncles obituaries and didn’t see anything. When I get a chance I’ll do a little more digging to see if I find anything. If you don’t mind me asking what makes you wonder if he could be related to the Gerace’s?
someone told me they were related some how , but if you couldn't find it probably is not true
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo