Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:15 pmThat he had a well respected pedigree and intercontinental connections?
True. And also not a lot of competition.
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:19 pmHe wasnt made underboss after a short time. Wtf is this guy shitting out of his mouth now. Yawn.

The hierarchy is in place. 1, 2, 3 spots. End of story.
Less than three years from getting made to being promoted underboss is a short time.
These guys have been dead in the water for years now. The only thing left for them to do, yet again, is wipe the tears.
You must be refering to the Buffalo LCN.
All roads lead to New York.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

When has any of my Buffalo reporting been off mark this entire saga ? You think I would write that about Hot Dog (a legitimate businsss in good standing in the community with zero criminal record ) if I wasn’t positive that he drives Todaro jr to his Monday night dinner group at the judges restaurant. I would be asking to be sued.

Scott
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:18 pm When has any of my Buffalo reporting been off mark this entire saga ? You think I would write that about Hot Dog (a legitimate businsss in good standing in the community with zero criminal record ) if I wasn’t positive that he drives Todaro jr to his Monday night dinner group at the judges restaurant. I would be asking to be sued.

Scott
You definitely don’t get the credit you deserve. You’ve broken many stories on the Buffalo family that wouldn’t be out there otherwise. It much appreciated.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:10 pm The fact that Violi is made underboss not long after being inducted should tell you something.

Even more important is that his run as “UnderBoss” on the street lasted only a month before he was in prison. Six years later and nothing on the hierarchy of this resurgent family. Same for the decade previous to his promotion.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:29 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:10 pm The fact that Violi is made underboss not long after being inducted should tell you something.

Even more important is that his run as “UnderBoss” on the street lasted only a month before he was in prison. Six years later and nothing on the hierarchy of this resurgent family. Same for the decade previous to his promotion.

Pogo
Scott reported that things were smoothed over for Dom at a meeting at Sinatra’s restaurant. Scott don’t know if he is in the same role.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:13 pm
NickleCity wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:15 pmThat he had a well respected pedigree and intercontinental connections?
True. And also not a lot of competition.
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:19 pmHe wasnt made underboss after a short time. Wtf is this guy shitting out of his mouth now. Yawn.

The hierarchy is in place. 1, 2, 3 spots. End of story.
Less than three years from getting made to being promoted underboss is a short time.
These guys have been dead in the water for years now. The only thing left for them to do, yet again, is wipe the tears.
You must be refering to the Buffalo LCN.
You have no idea when he was made. And there has been much shorter timed promotions in general. You're just trying to fit your narrative so you don't look stupid as usual.

Says who? Some random poster on the internet? Oh ok I believe you now based on nothing.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:33 pm You have no idea when he was made.

It was in 2015. As usual you have no grasp of the subject matter.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:38 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:33 pm You have no idea when he was made.

Pogo
You have no idea it was 2015. You're just regurgitating what you read. Cherry picking when you need and ignoring the obvious inferences. Same dumb clown just a different year.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Pogo
You have no idea it was 2015. You're just regurgitating what you read. Cherry picking when you need and ignoring the obvious inferences. Same dumb clown just a different year.

Violi himself said he was inducted into the Buffalo Family as a “made” member in January 2015, according to the documents...

It was in October 2017, at a meeting in Florida, that Joseph Todaro Jr., the alleged Buffalo boss, told Violi he had hand-picked him, according to wiretap transcripts and summaries entered as exhibits in pre-trial proceedings.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/sh ... falo-mafia
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:34 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Pogo

Violi himself said he was inducted into the Buffalo Family as a “made” member in January 2015, according to the documents...

It was in October 2017, at a meeting in Florida, that Joseph Todaro Jr., the alleged Buffalo boss, told Violi he had hand-picked him, according to wiretap transcripts and summaries entered as exhibits in pre-trial proceedings.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/sh ... falo-mafia
Means nothing. You've said we can't go by what the journalists write nor what he has said on wiretaps. Now you're saying it's gospel. You're both frauds to the enth degree. Trolls who just waste everyone's time on here for years now.