General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Patrickgold »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:04 am It wasn’t a statutory thing at all, as when the attack occurred in ‘91, Gigi was himself a juvenile. But it was indeed a very nasty thing, apart from him having also been a minor. Ironically, this would put him in the same ballpark as a bunch of mafiosi back in the day, as many of them engaged in similarly violent abductions and gang assaults in their youth. It’s just that by 1991, thankfully, this sort of thing was a lot more frowned upon socially than it used to be. Unfortunately, I can say that when I was a kid during the same time, these kinds of group assaults on girls were not uncommon. I knew of many kids, gangbangers in almost every case, who did this sort of thing with impunity. Hardly any were ever charged with a crime as the girl and her family either didn’t want to be seen as rats, the cops didn’t care or believe them, or they were threatened to keep quiet. This was in Humboldt Park, so there was also just a ton of violent crime of every category happening. But things like this happened with punk kids like this in the suburbs too.
Definitely a different day and age now with the me too movement Lots of guys got away with this stuff and I hate to say still do. The juvenile justice system in cook county is a joke. Some kids literally get away with murder.

Back to Gigi. I heard some pretty graphic details on the rape including them running a train on her and her having to get like 10 or 15 stitches because of it.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:39 pm
NorthBuffalo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:20 pm Gigi could also be more of a Peter 'Real Deal' Tuccio type - a sucker and piggy bank.
There seems to be a lot more to him that from what I understand. He's basically the same kind of rough gangbanger type guy as Carparelli and Rainone.
Definitely more to him than many think. The restaurant persona is fake. He’s a street guy from Cicero who participated in shootings and drug dealing as a gang member. He is a lot colder and serious than many know. Harry Aleman was his cell mate in Menard (Could be wrong on the prison). Aleman schooled him in the joint and also protected him from predator prisoners. Gigi is not that big of a guy and being a convicted rapist of a juvenile is not looked highly of.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Man, sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the nerdy details of organizational roles, structure, and history, and you forget that so many of these guys are just gigantic pieces of shit. Anyone that can do that to a teenage girl is a horrible human being.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

In Scott's last article about Zizzo, he claims that Sarno was at one point a driver/bodyguard for Andriacchi. This is the first I've heard of this; however, I did see the photo of the two of them that was floating around a month or so ago when Andriacchi passed.

Anyone have more info on that relationship?