Kansas City Mob Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scott22
Straightened out

Re: Kansas City Mob Today

Post by scott22 »

Am I making all that stuff up? Am I slandering a sitting U.S. Distruct Court judge by exposing his family’s immense mafia affiliation? If so, why wouldn’t Judge Sinatra being suing me?

He’s a Trump appointee federal judge and in your mind , I’m making things up about him, why isn’t he coming after me with his attorney for libel?
Why isn’t Joe pizza ? I write about him multiple times a week. Why didn’t Judge Vilardo when I exposed his family’s mafia ties ?

You want to know why ?

ITS ALL TRUE!!!!

Scott

lol. Clowns
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:57 pm Just look at all my reporting on Judge Sinatra.

That’s all you need to know about that city .

Scott
This
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Eerily quiet there fellas ?

Explain Sinatra ‘s recusal if there is no mafia in Buffalo . Why does it matter if he hears this case or not then ?

Let the mental gymnastics commence
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:02 pm Am I making all that stuff up? Am I slandering a sitting U.S. Distruct Court judge by exposing his family’s immense mafia affiliation? If so, why wouldn’t Judge Sinatra being suing me?

He’s a Trump appointee federal judge and in your mind , I’m making things up about him, why isn’t he coming after me with his attorney for libel?
Why isn’t Joe pizza ? I write about him multiple times a week. Why didn’t Judge Vilardo when I exposed his family’s mafia ties ?

You want to know why ?

ITS ALL TRUE!!!!

Scott

lol. Clowns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0kOia69bk
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:41 pm Eerily quiet there fellas ?

Explain Sinatra ‘s recusal if there is no mafia in Buffalo . Why does it matter if he hears this case or not then ?

if he was so corrput why wouldn't gerace want him on the trial ? they put his cousins on the witness list to get rid of him no?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Oh, are you still here Scott?

You assume they are aware or even care what you're reporting. Anyway, I'm not sure what this has to do with the basic controversy regarding the existence of an LCN family in Buffalo today.
All roads lead to New York.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:49 pm

Oh, are you still here Scott?

You assume they are aware or even care what you're reporting. Anyway, I'm not sure what this has to do with the basic controversy regarding the existence of an LCN family in Buffalo today.
How about the questions I raised? Any answers for them?
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:12 pm Let me ask some of my questions again, make them a little clearer, and add few more since Wiseguy and Pogo have chosen not to address them in their most recent comments:

Why would the feds bring up the connections that the Kingsmen member made with Outlaws and high ranking mafioso while in BP custody?

Why would the feds bing up the threats he made toward Trip and Wolford that were connected to these Mafioso and OMC members if they didn’t think they were connected?

Why would the fed spend so much space spell out the mafia’s history with silencing witnesses after addressing the threats and connection this Kinsmen member made in BP custody?

And let’s not forget the feds are saying this in the context of the Crystal Quinn murder investigation/ witness tampering/intimidation case that is active. Should we not consider this as part of the equation with the mafia since they place the two contexts together?

Could her death have made an impact on this current case that would have supported /proved the IOC mafia claims?

Could Quinn have testified that Gerace was a made man? Would she have had info on Masecchia? We don’t know. She is dead and that is awfully convenient in my opinion. Do you not find that convenient?

Are the feds just writing nonsense in these court documents?

Are they just saying stuff to hear themselves speak?

Is there no real substance to any of this and the feds are just making it up?

Do the feds not have any real concern that witness tampering is /or could be happening via the mafia and OMC’s in the Bongi/Gerace case?

I find it surprising some discount every shred in the multitude of evidence (court docs and Buffalo News articles) that have come out since Nov. 2017 that point to an active family and just rely on a few news articles… maybe 2 since 2017 that support their narrative. Why do they do this?

Should I and others just ignore all this evidence and act like it doesn’t exist?

If so why?

How are we supposed to deal with all this “evidence” from nonmember sources?

Should it just be ignored and not considered?

Is it really delusional (as some suggest) to think these nonmember sources are pointing us to an active family… but the feds won’t say this succinctly because they have no member source?

Could the fact that there have been no member source hide the fact that their is an active family? Or does it have to mean there is no family?
Crickets
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

They aren’t aware ? Lol. God you’re dumb .

I spoke personally to judge Sinatra and Joe pizza on this story .

Every major lcn figure and fed in this country reads me. I can see it with my own eyes in my analytics. I have their fucking credit card info cause they’ve all subbed to my website .

Try again .

Scott
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Wiseguy ,

Why don’t you answer Nicklecity s questions?

Oh , cause you guys are clowns that can’t accept reality when evidence is placed right in front of you ?

Scott
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:10 am Wiseguy ,

Oh , cause you guys are clowns that can’t accept reality when evidence is placed right in front of you ?

Scott
I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. However their silence is making it look like they’d prefer to turn a blind eye, ignore and not deal with any questions or inconsistencies with their understanding this evidence brings up. I would really like to get their answers to my questions. If they won’t answer these questions it may demonstrate that they don’t discuss this subject in good faith.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:03 pmHow about the questions I raised? Any answers for them?
These questions you'd have to ask the feds themselves. In how you present them, you're again appealing to the "could be" because that's the area where you and your narrative live while ignoring more conclusive evidence over the long term.
NickleCity wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:55 amCrickets
Speaking of crickets, I've been curious what you and others are going to do once these Bongiovanni-connected cases wrap up. The Violi case is long over. These other ones will end. And then once it goes back to there being crickets in Buffalo, as there was for years for these anomalies got the uninformed so excited, then what? People got really excited years ago after the 2006 bust in Detroit, and when Scott would post his elaborate Detroit charts. Then nothing and, well, most of them are no longer around. Will you stick around, exit stage-right for good, or sneak back under another name like Newyorkempire?
scott22 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:08 am Every major lcn figure and fed in this country reads me.
Lol! And then you woke up.

Scott
So I should spend the next hour or two going through his questions, point by point, when we all know it won't result in convincing him of anything? Nickle is a guy who started with a desired outcome in mind when it comes to Buffalo and works backwards to realize that outcome. There's no reasoning with someone like that because it's not about the evidence for them, as much as they pretend otherwise.

As for you, Scott, you have a lot of balls running your mouth as you have in this thread. Nobody on these forums...and I mean nobody...has introduced more false information, pushed so much little truth mixed with a whole lot of BS, and fed more arguments than you have. You your bogus Detroit charts going back nearly 20 years ago now. Your insane claims about dozens of new members made into the Outfit. Your outdated claims of relationships between (long dead) families in the country. And that's to name just a few.

You don't have the negative reputation you do for nothing. It's well-earned. Even your supporters label you as a sensationalist, which is a nice way of saying bullshit artist. Like I've said, you are more a salesman than a journalist, and the mob is your product. And, like any good salesman, you have to hype your product. You're always pointing out how eventually all we'll have left is you reporting on the mob. Why do you think that is? Why will you be the lone voice left crying in the wilderness? Could it be because the mob outside New York and nationally, isn't what you present it as? Hell, you're as much to blame as anyone that we even have a thread about a modern day family in Kansas City. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Scott- don't listen to these ingrates.

Your Two main detractors are sad sacks.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:02 pm
NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:03 pmHow about the questions I raised? Any answers for them?
These questions you'd have to ask the feds themselves. In how you present them, you're again appealing to the "could be" because that's the area where you and your narrative live while ignoring more conclusive evidence over the long term.
This is a deflection. The feds brought it up. This is not a could be. I didn’t look for it to support my narrative. I follow the case. My question to you is the same. Why would the Feds introduce this evidence into the record if they aren’t concerned with the mafia/OMC and the violence toward prosecutors, judges, and witnesses? That is a reasonable question to ask. IMHO it is unreasonable not to ask it, which is what it appears you do. You are only interested in the information that supports your views and jettison and ignore everything else.

The difference between me and you is it appears to me that you actively try to suppress evidence contrary to your opinions by belittling and mocking while I encourage everyone present what they think is important for people to know. The more info the better… I trust people to develop their own opinions it appears to me that you fear people coming to a different opinion than you hold and don’t trust people with information.
NickleCity wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:55 amCrickets
Speaking of crickets, I've been curious what you and others are going to do once these Bongiovanni-connected cases wrap up. The Violi case is long over. These other ones will end. And then once it goes back to there being crickets in Buffalo, as there was for years for these anomalies got the uninformed so excited, then what?
[/quote]

How many years have you been saying this?

You said this after the Violi busts…

Then Masecchia was charged… and you said it again…

Then Bongo was charged and you said it again…

Then Gerace was charged and you said it again… and etc …

Can you admit you were wrong each time you suggested nothing else would come up about the Buffalo mob in the news and then it did?

If not, how many more times will you do this?

Scott
So I should spend the next hour or two going through his questions, point by point, when we all know it won't result in convincing him of anything? Nickle is a guy who started with a desired outcome in mind when it comes to Buffalo and works backwards to realize that narrative. There's no reasoning with someone like that because it's not about the evidence for them, as much as they pretend otherwise.
No, when I receive info and evidence that is what naturally awakens questions in my mind which in turn drives what I look into or “research.” Sometimes I’ve been amazed at the connections that emerge, other times it leads to a big nothing burger.

On the other hand, it appears you do not allow new information to raise questions about your understanding. Instead you run everything through a tight method/theory of mafia interpretation. Anything that doesn’t fall within your extremely tight parameters is jettisoned while you pretend it is not there or has nothing to do with the subject.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

So I should spend the next hour or two going through his questions, point by point, when we all know it won't result in convincing him of anything?
Deflection… you know that your answers will show the world you allow your presupposition to rule your thought process and will never change your mind no matter what.
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:02 pm Nickle is a guy who started with a desired outcome in mind when it comes to Buffalo and works backwards to realize that outcome. There's no reasoning with someone like that because it's not about the evidence for them, as much as they pretend otherwise.
Pot calling the kettle black. You are the one that starts with a desired outcome and works backward. This just shows you will not deviate from your presuppositions or you would answer the questions.