52 wiseguy s in a year!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

52 wiseguy s in a year!

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

So I I've lost a very dear part of my life ( well I didn't speak to him since I flipped) my brother Joe ..he was my best friend the day I left our cult he decided he can never talk to me again and I understood although I thought one day this thing would be gone and I'd see him again...well I was wrong...I was always reluctant to talk about things while he was alive till now 😢 so each week I'm gonna cover a wise guy or just a tough guy I was familiar with it's mostly gonna be positive ( I know talking about criminal s 😂) but yeah 1 wiseguy a week and you guys are free to ask whatever! Next Sunday you gonna like my surprise 🫢 if you got any suggestions go right ahead!
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Re: 52 wiseguy s in a year!

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Oh and yes we are gonna discuss 52 or more people I knew personally no newspaper articles no Jerry capeci s no you tube
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Did you ever meet Giacomo Vacari?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

any thoughts on jimmy barbieri? queens guy I believe. flipped pretty fast. what crew? good guy or bad? seen him mentioned in a few trials no one ever really roasted him. probaly didn't want to do life. I think he was in a Russell mauro murder a threat to massino leadership he had to go. no other reason , massino did say he was dealing.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

did you know steven scala in glendale? Thank you
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Ridgewood, I’m sorry for this painful loss, especially because reconciliation with your brother never happened as you had hoped. If this helps any, I think that the reason it didn’t happen is your brother’s inability to see you did the right thing for yourself.
Harrism
Associate

Post by Harrism »

Who is Ridgewood 79? Would help to know who we're talking to.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Very sorry about the loss, Frank. You're a good man.

And to those wondering, his relatives and family friends were members of the Sicilian faction of the Bonannos and he knew a ton of other people in that Family. He's a straight shooter and 100% reputable.

I think people would be interested in hearing more about the Cammaranos. What kind of reputation did Joe Sr. have and did you have much interaction with him when you were around the Grimaldis?

Thank you
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Jimmy the general of course 😄, and is Steven scala a lawyer??? If so yes I knew him,
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Thank you b 🙏
DannyTrio
Straightened out

Post by DannyTrio »

Was wondering if you may have knew a guy, Johnny Valenti From Ridgewood hung out on Knickerbocker Avenue and then relocated to Florida Fort Lauderdale to be exact he was a guy involved in heroin Thanks
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

I knew a jack Valenti he and his brother were picked up in the pizza connection 2 case late 80 s Jack passed away at least 25 years ago jack was a real likeable guy
Yotam
Associate

Post by Yotam »

My condolences man.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Tku 🙏 yotam
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:34 am So I I've lost a very dear part of my life ( well I didn't speak to him since I flipped) my brother Joe ..he was my best friend the day I left our cult he decided he can never talk to me again and I understood although I thought one day this thing would be gone and I'd see him again...well I was wrong...I was always reluctant to talk about things while he was alive till now 😢 so each week I'm gonna cover a wise guy or just a tough guy I was familiar with it's mostly gonna be positive ( I know talking about criminal s 😂) but yeah 1 wiseguy a week and you guys are free to ask whatever! Next Sunday you gonna like my surprise 🫢 if you got any suggestions go right ahead!
sorry for your loss ..but I do look forward to your postings.