Kansas City Mob Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: Kansas City Mob Today

Post by NickleCity »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:17 pm
Translation: The Feds have repeatedly said what I don’t want to hear so I will reject them as the best source in order to keep my fantasy alive.

This is what living in delusion looks like people.

Pogo
And I have posted about a FBI who wonders why the US Attorney’s Office and federal law enforcement did do enough to go after the mob…

I’ve give you a possible reason why in Dennis Vacco and Coppola. This from a high ranking nonmember source in Fino.

And now we have the US Attorney’s Office, HSI, and the FBI all in court referencing IOC and the Buffalo mafia. Seems they are making the case the family is active even though the don’t have a member source who is cooperating. Yes this limits what they can and cannot say…. But it doesn’t mean the believe the family is not viable… In fact what they are saying without a member source highly suggests otherwise.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:19 pm Federal, local and international law enforcement has actually said the exact opposite.

Several statements from the heads of the Buffalo FBI were just posted in this very thread disproving this lie of yours.

Again this is what living in delusion looks like people.

Pogo
And now several statements were just posted in this thread disproving your claim what I said was a lie. Clearly youre lost on what a lie and delusion is and project onto others what you actual are. Seek counseling clown, this logic and rationale isnt in your bandwidth.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Except no such statements were posted. Just the usual possibles, suspected, maybes and could bees from the usual delusional suspects.

Meanwhile direct statements were posted from the heads of the Buffalo FBI that leave no room for interpretation or equivocation. A small number of remaining members, no structure and no organized crime activities. It is as clear as day. That is the reality. Everything else is delusional bullshit.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Why would the feds bring up the connections that the Kingsmen member made with Outlaws and high ranking mafioso while in BP custody, the that he made toward Trip and Wolford that were connected to these Mafioso and OMC members then spell out the mafia’s history with silencing witnesses? This all in the context of the Crystal Quinn murder investigation/ witness tampering/intimidation case that is active.

Could her death have made an impact on this current case that would have supported /proved the IOC mafia claims? Could Quinn have testified that Gerace was a made man? Would she have had info on Masecchia? We don’t know. She is dead and that is awfully convenient in my opinion.

Are the feds just writing nonsense in these court documents?
Are they just saying stuff to hear themselves speak?
No real substance to any of this just making it up?
No real concern that witness tampering is /or could be happening in the Bongi/Gerace case?

I find it surprising some discount every shred in the multitude of evidence (court docs and Buffalo News articles) that have come out since Nov. 2017 that point to an active family and just rely on a few news articles… maybe 2 since 2017 that support their narrative.

Should we just ignore this evidence and act like it doesn’t exist?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Clowns!!!!!!
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

So some serious questions:

How are we supposed to deal with all this “evidence” from nonmember sources?

Should it just be ignored and not considered?

Is it really delusional (as some suggest) to think these nonmember sources are pointing us to an active family… but the feds won’t say this succinctly because they have no member source?

Could the fact that their have been no member source hide the fact that their is an active family? Or does it have to mean there is no family?

I honestly cannot wrap my mind around this line of thinking that Pogo and Wiseguy propose. This could certainly be my biases. But can’t you admit your biases are blinding you to other evidence? And don’t say you aren’t bias… everyone has biases whether they want to admit them or not.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:59 am Except no such statements were posted. Just the usual possibles, suspected, maybes and could bees from the usual delusional suspects.

Meanwhile direct statements were posted from the heads of the Buffalo FBI that leave no room for interpretation or equivocation. A small number of remaining members, no structure and no organized crime activities. It is as clear as day. That is the reality. Everything else is delusional bullshit.

Pogo
Actually no. There's been a proven structure to this day. Those statements have been made many times over. There is more than a small remaining group and there is plenty of room for interpretation. The only bullshit is you clown
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

They are like the the girlfriend you once had that still can't believe why you never believed what she said and thinks she was an amazing catch but was really just a trash bag whore with exaggerated thoughts of self grandeur. They think they're a 10 but are really a 6.5 at best
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:26 am So some serious questions:

Is it really delusional (as some suggest) to think these nonmember sources are pointing us to an active family… but the feds won’t say this succinctly because they have no member source?

Could the fact that their have been no member source hide the fact that their is an active family? Or does it have to mean there is no family?

I honestly cannot wrap my mind around this line of thinking that Pogo and Wiseguy propose. This could certainly be my biases. But can’t you admit your biases are blinding you to other evidence? And don’t say you aren’t bias… everyone has biases whether they want to admit them or not.
They just hate they can't gain a consensus and think we should all see how amazing they are but are just blowhards with serious mental illness
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:14 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:59 am Except no such statements were posted. Just the usual possibles, suspected, maybes and could bees from the usual delusional suspects.

Pogo
Actually no. There's been a proven structure to this day. Those statements have been made many times over. There is more than a small remaining group and there is plenty of room for interpretation. The only bullshit is you clown
A semi-retired, largely nominal boss who spends most of his time making pizza dough. A Canadian drug trafficker underboss (who got the position because of his name and, well, who else were they going to give it to?). A Canadian captain and his brother. Seven retired soldiers in Western New York. And some loosely connected associates and relatives still engaged in crime. That's your structure.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:25 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:14 pm

Pogo
A semi-retired, largely nominal boss who spends most of his time making pizza dough. A Canadian drug trafficker underboss (who got the position because of his name and, well, who else were they going to give it to?). A Canadian captain and his brother. Seven retired soldiers in Western New York. And some loosely connected associates and relatives still engaged in crime. That's your structure.
Well that's not true at all. That's you broadbrushing what you believe to be true based on what you read

Again, many don't see it like you see it on this forum. Accept it or produce something and publish it. We don't believe you're narrative or your assessment on what you use as evidence to prove that narrative. What dont you get?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:32 pm
Well that's not true at all. That's you broadbrushing what you believe to be true based on what you read

Again, many don't see it like you see it on this forum. Accept it or produce something and publish it. We don't believe you're narrative or your assessment on what you use as evidence to prove that narrative. What dont you get?
It is true.

And there you go again speaking for others. Stop being a chickenshit and speak for yourself. If others agree with you, they can chime in.

And for the record, it isn't about building a consensus. It's about keeping the bullshit to a minimum and pushing back against the bullshit artists that would turn the forum into the GBB.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:41 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:32 pm

It is true.

And there you go again speaking for others. Stop being a chickenshit and speak for yourself. If others agree with you, they can chime in.

And for the record, it isn't about building a consensus. It's about keeping the bullshit to a minimum and pushing back against the bullshit artists that would turn the forum into the GBB.
It's not true though no matter how many times you say it.

I have spoken for myself for many years and so have others. Many many others. There is no consensus as much as you want there to be and thats exacrly what its about for you. You hate that your not the end all. This forum has been just like GBB for a while now minus the ads. Another nonsensical effort you failed at.

I get it you want to control the narrative. But you're not that special or as important as you think or wish you were when it comes to this game
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Let me ask some of my questions again, make them a little clearer, and add few more since Wiseguy and Pogo have chosen not to address them in their most recent comments:

Why would the feds bring up the connections that the Kingsmen member made with Outlaws and high ranking mafioso while in BP custody?

Why would the feds bing up the threats he made toward Trip and Wolford that were connected to these Mafioso and OMC members if they didn’t think they were connected?

Why would the fed spend so much space spell out the mafia’s history with silencing witnesses after addressing the threats and connection this Kinsmen member made in BP custody?

And let’s not forget the feds are saying this in the context of the Crystal Quinn murder investigation/ witness tampering/intimidation case that is active. Should we not consider this as part of the equation with the mafia since they place the two contexts together?

Could her death have made an impact on this current case that would have supported /proved the IOC mafia claims?

Could Quinn have testified that Gerace was a made man? Would she have had info on Masecchia? We don’t know. She is dead and that is awfully convenient in my opinion. Do you not find that convenient?

Are the feds just writing nonsense in these court documents?

Are they just saying stuff to hear themselves speak?

Is there no real substance to any of this and the feds are just making it up?

Do the feds not have any real concern that witness tampering is /or could be happening via the mafia and OMC’s in the Bongi/Gerace case?

I find it surprising some discount every shred in the multitude of evidence (court docs and Buffalo News articles) that have come out since Nov. 2017 that point to an active family and just rely on a few news articles… maybe 2 since 2017 that support their narrative. Why do they do this?

Should I and others just ignore all this evidence and act like it doesn’t exist?

If so why?

Could the fact that there have been no member source hide the fact that their is an active family? Or does it have to mean there is no family?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Just look at all my reporting on Judge Sinatra.

That’s all you need to know about that city .

Scott