Montagna plan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Montagna plan

Post by moneyman »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:12 pm
moneyman wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:23 am That's interesting to know - 25 would probably be the record then.. would be interested to see what your take is on the below and see how accurate it is..

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/08/bo ... 1990s.html
Literally the first induction ceremony listed there has Lino Jr being made at 24.

Paul Cantarella also 24 just a little further down the list.
Yup I missed that my bad
cobra
Straightened out

Post by cobra »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:20 am Sonny red ?? I definitely wouldn't know I was 11 when he was whacked and not around the family I knew at that time
- viewtopic.php?p=146768#p146768
- pippo bono wedding
- probably you can identify people in the wedding?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:31 am His birthday is in November yep 24 ! If you're reading this Phil I got a memory like an elephant 😂 asshole
Brings a good point up - how many current members do you think actually read the forums???

How much is historical Mafia events actually discussed!??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Yes I can identify many people in those pictures including my cousin tony, (Santo) his mom , and mimmo taratamella ( all passed away) Vito, Louie, (also deceased) and of course the three captains who i did not know theres many others who I wont mention who still with us
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Frank, do you think Gaspare Bonventre was the "old man Bonventre" who Massino said was on the scene during the three captains hit?

I know Tony Giordano was taken to Gaspare's home after getting shot during the hit so it would make sense.

Our buddy Jimmy said he found a Gaspare Bonventre in Italian LE docs who traveled between the US and Sicily and was known to be a dangerous guy. We wondered if that was the same guy as Tony Giordano's uncle Gaspare.

Thank you.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Joey damico was said to be 20.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Any idea who Peter Rosa was? Said to be a queens bonanno guy who flipped around when they all did. But was he actually a made guy?
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Pete rosa was this big fat asshole yes he was made, and b yes that's the same bonventre my cousins wife s uncle tall guy and yes tough reputation had to be around my dad's age and yes tony was taking to his house after the shooting where doctor salerno met up with them where he tried to take the bullet out his back but couldn't