Montagna plan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Re: Montagna plan

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

The catalano being street boss was a myth ( powerful guy not the leader of that group) an American zip was ( one I'll mention if I ever write a book) and there was tons of Gambino Sicilians in North Brooklyn especially Bushwick/ Ridgewood/ Glendale/ and towards long Island in Whitestone and Astoria
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I thought I remember Amato living in Gravesend, with Bonaventure having his club in Dyker Heights seems that a few Bonnano "zips" lived in south BK - which is interesting to me
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Yes their was a good amount of castellamaresi living in South Brooklyn my cousins wife s uncle Gasper bonventre lived around that way anoung others in that life both from here and Sicily
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Ridgewood 79 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:16 am The catalano being street boss was a myth ( powerful guy not the leader of that group) an American zip was ( one I'll mention if I ever write a book) and there was tons of Gambino Sicilians in North Brooklyn especially Bushwick/ Ridgewood/ Glendale/ and towards long Island in Whitestone and Astoria
Very interesting. Did you ever hear anything about Francesco "Ciccio" Gambino? He was said to be very powerful...he's kind of an enigma.

The American Zip in charge......a little hint? Was he Bonnano or Gambino?

Were some these Gambinos in Brooklyn the Spatolas?
Or Zitos?
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Was going through Bonnano induction ceromonies on LCN Bios, Amato and Bonventre were both made at 26 years old .. I think that has to make them the youngest to get made in Bonnano history

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2018/02/bo ... 1970s.html
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

No my cousin and ex best friend were 25 and 26
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Ronnie g I believe was like 26 as well
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Spatolas, gallinas, piptonres, all Bushwick
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

To gohngotti yes he Cesar had a European good looking vibe but he also was very weird
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

That's interesting to know - 25 would probably be the record then.. would be interested to see what your take is on the below and see how accurate it is..

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/08/bo ... 1990s.html
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

My cousin Phil navarra was made before he got married in July of 1995 which would of made him 24
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

His birthday is in November yep 24 ! If you're reading this Phil I got a memory like an elephant 😂 asshole
Augie
Prospect

Post by Augie »

Bonanno was around 26 when he became boss…lol I know totally different times and a different world then. Id have to think he still had people he (Bonanno)really leaned on in helping him running the family at first…to speculate. He had all those experienced guys around him that had been in that life forever but they definitely must of saw potential in him at least of course not counting his being close to Maranzano and his family background as well.

On another note.. Ridgewood was Sonny Red Indelicato close to that Catalano/Bonventre faction that was in the Bushwick area? It seems he was but curious on the particulars of any. Thx.
Ridgewood 79
Straightened out

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Sonny red ?? I definitely wouldn't know I was 11 when he was whacked and not around the family I knew at that time
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

moneyman wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:23 am That's interesting to know - 25 would probably be the record then.. would be interested to see what your take is on the below and see how accurate it is..

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/08/bo ... 1990s.html
Literally the first induction ceremony listed there has Lino Jr being made at 24.

Paul Cantarella also 24 just a little further down the list.