Worst mob rat?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Worst mob rat?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I’m convinced cornerboy ate paint chips as a kid.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:32 pm Haven't you asked this like at least 3 times in the last week and already been given an answer?
no
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:12 pm I’m convinced cornerboy ate paint chips as a kid.

Pogo
who said u can talk back, boy?
go to buffalo wild wings for the free ultimate fighting lol
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:12 pm I’m convinced cornerboy ate paint chips as a kid.

Pogo
actually , you probably don't even understand that retard ssport. itss for the wwf wrestling. i have a secret ! WWF is fake. ssshhhhhhh
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 am Whos the rat that u thought was the biggest piece of shit? Had no loyalty, and was all for himself. Id prob say either colombo acting capo anthony russo or bonanno capo james tartaglione. Both low lives. Russo acted like he was the shit sayin he hated rats and all up until he got caught. Gave everyone up. Also heard he cried like a bitch at sentencing. Tartaglione on the other hand went to the feds before he even got arrested for a shorter sentence. Even bated wiseguys into incriminating themselves so he could take down more wiseguys. What do u guys have for the worst mob rat?
louie was so dumb. what fed would think after hiding in fla on paper that he could just come back to ny claiming to want back in. they sshouldve trunked that imbecile. i wonder if russo ever told the feds about the girl he raped or do they know nd are covering it up?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:50 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 am Whos the rat that u thought was the biggest piece of shit? Had no loyalty, and was all for himself. Id prob say either colombo acting capo anthony russo or bonanno capo james tartaglione. Both low lives. Russo acted like he was the shit sayin he hated rats and all up until he got caught. Gave everyone up. Also heard he cried like a bitch at sentencing. Tartaglione on the other hand went to the feds before he even got arrested for a shorter sentence. Even bated wiseguys into incriminating themselves so he could take down more wiseguys. What do u guys have for the worst mob rat?
louie was so dumb. what fed would think after hiding in fla on paper that he could just come back to ny claiming to want back in. they sshouldve trunked that imbecile. i wonder if russo ever told the feds about the girl he raped or do they know nd are covering it up?
Really, Russo was rapist? What an all around prick
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.