Audio of Wire Worn on Basciano by Massino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Re: Audio of Wire Worn on Basciano by Massino

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:15 am he took wire taps from other peoples sites and didn't credit them isnt it the same thing ? I personally could care less either way , I am just pointing out that everyone probably takes stuff from someone else at some point . ONce you put it online its basically going to get used by someone
Regarding the stuff I’ve posted on YouTube, it is pretty much entirely from documentaries or news media websites (I would never post anything originally put out by LCN Bios etc. for example) that is reshared for both general accessibility and to archive/backup. Guess it's technically piracy but nothing is monetized or anything

I think the only exceptions are some recordings from Kenji Gallo but one of those is from a near-inaccessible website and the others are late 2000s videos on dead/throwaway accounts - I don’t feel that there is any harm in reuploading those types of files
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:13 am
Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:15 am he took wire taps from other peoples sites and didn't credit them isnt it the same thing ? I personally could care less either way , I am just pointing out that everyone probably takes stuff from someone else at some point . ONce you put it online its basically going to get used by someone
Regarding the stuff I’ve posted on YouTube, it is pretty much entirely from documentaries or news media websites (I would never post anything originally put out by LCN Bios etc. for example) that is reshared for both general accessibility and to archive/backup. Guess it's technically piracy but nothing is monetized or anything

I think the only exceptions are some recordings from Kenji Gallo but one of those is from a near-inaccessible website and the others are late 2000s videos on dead/throwaway accounts - I don’t feel that there is any harm in reuploading those types of files
The channel is awesome, keep them coming as and when you find them
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:13 am

Either way, thanks for putting it in an easy and convenient place. You never took credit for finding it.

Not sure why dudes are saying I could care less yet posting paragraphs LOL
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

PS Joe, great channel!