John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:11 pm Who specifically put the rat label on Pennisi? If it wasn't sideburns then this is scummy behaviour claiming Sideburns is a rat, the irony. Pretty sure Pennisi said they were really close and sideburns took his kids to the park every weekend while he was locked up trying to hang himself, classy
Big John. Over a girl. My understanding.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bing Bang 74 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:04 pm Also in that video about guys using Long Beach as a meeting place
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdj9_URW7fk), he mentions John Spirito Sr. meeting with Mancuso there since his release as well; if it's true then it looks like Mancuso's going to be back inside in no time.
Some good spots in Long Beach I had dinner at Baldoria on Park Ave earlier in the summer. I wonder what’s bringing the Bronx guys all the way out there, can’t be just the food.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Capeci said mancuso now lives on Long Island
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Brovelli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:28 pm Capeci said mancuso now lives on Long Island
I believe Ernie Aiello does a well.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Ahhhhh that makes sense.
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm I'm trying to figure out who he is exactly. He's either Robert Epifania's brother or nephew. My hunch is the nephew. Staten Island/New Jersey based.

Next time Pennisi does a Q&A someone should ask him if he met him. Lou was friendly with Big John.
Pennisi never met Louis Epifania. Exact response, from when I asked it here on his channel:
The name sounds familiar but I never met him.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:17 am
JohnnyS wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm I'm trying to figure out who he is exactly. He's either Robert Epifania's brother or nephew. My hunch is the nephew. Staten Island/New Jersey based.

Next time Pennisi does a Q&A someone should ask him if he met him. Lou was friendly with Big John.
Pennisi never met Louis Epifania. Exact response, from when I asked it here on his channel:
The name sounds familiar but I never met him.
Thanks for asking Joe.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

yaeh he has a real bitchness about that guy sideburns. he give him compliments then shit on him in the next sentence. always subliminal, saying he's a rat to.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

WHY DO THE L CREW CONTINUE TO GIVE VIC AMUSO A CUT OF THE PIE?

WHY NOT JUST SAY, "YOU'RE OUT" I DONT THINK JOE DIBENNEDETTO WOULD TAKE HIS SIDE?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:42 am WHY DO THE L CREW CONTINUE TO GIVE VIC AMUSO A CUT OF THE PIE?

WHY NOT JUST SAY, "YOU'RE OUT" I DONT THINK JOE DIBENNEDETTO WOULD TAKE HIS SIDE?
Because he’s the boss and they have respect for that position and the man in it.

They could have cast him aside a long time ago and until Pennisi I honestly thought they had but turns out I was wrong.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Any insight into the identity of the other “patty” at Pennisi’s making ceremony ?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Makaveli wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:16 am Any insight into the identity of the other “patty” at Pennisi’s making ceremony ?
I remember Pennisi saying he was in his 60's at the time so he'd be in his 70's now.