Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by outfit guy »

jmack wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:21 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:30 pm
jmack wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:12 am
outfit guy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:13 am
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:50 pm Where you seeing the feds involved in this? Philly PD is who arrested everyone.
They made the arrest; review the charges against John C. vs. the brother instigators. This is clearly the FEDs and the reporting was that they are investigation. Why investigate a minor fire at a cheesesteak construction site?
The local police made the arrest, not the feds. This was a bar fight so the feds would have no jurisdiction (unless they were potentially in Jersey and crossed state lines - but that’s a stretch). The attempted firebombing (arson) has a higher likelihood of being tied to organized crime because it being an alleged mob boss’s place. If it’s a random act of violence, even if the feds catch them, there won’t be federal charges. The feds would have to roll it into a racketeering indictment if they want to charge.
My point was, based on the charges directed at JC, the FEDs were in the background pushing for as much jail time as possible.
I don’t think there is any evidence of that right now. He wasn’t on scene at the time so the conspiracy charge is the phone call and him showing up. The feds aren’t the only ones with a hard on for him. The PPD would love to have that notch in their belt as well.
Fair enough. But how are these 2 troublemaker brothers walking around with no retribution?
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:49 am
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:50 pm Where you seeing the feds involved in this? Philly PD is who arrested everyone.
They made the arrest; review the charges against John C. vs. the brother instigators. This is clearly the FEDs and the reporting was that they are investigation. Why investigate a minor fire at a cheesesteak construction site?
The local police made the arrest, not the feds. This was a bar fight so the feds would have no jurisdiction (unless they were potentially in Jersey and crossed state lines - but that’s a stretch). The attempted firebombing (arson) has a higher likelihood of being tied to organized crime because it being an alleged mob boss’s place. If it’s a random act of violence, even if the feds catch them, there won’t be federal charges. The feds would have to roll it into a racketeering indictment if they want to charge.
My point was, based on the charges directed at JC, the FEDs were in the background pushing for as much jail time as possible.
I don’t think there is any evidence of that right now. He wasn’t on scene at the time so the conspiracy charge is the phone call and him showing up. The feds aren’t the only ones with a hard on for him. The PPD would love to have that notch in their belt as well.
Fair enough. But how are these 2 troublemaker brothers walking around with no retribution?

I doubt they're in any physical danger. For several reasons..

1. LCN is not what it used to be, especially in terms of muscle and violence. But since that statement seemed to upset some people and I don't wanna go down that road again I'll focus on a few other reasons..

2. With all the attention it would be a bad idea to go after anyone right now. That would probably lead to a situation like the Lucchese family after the Meldish murder with the whole family in the crosshairs. An open goal for LE.

3. It seems unclear if Baldino is made, some say he is, some say he isn't. But IF he's a member and the DiBella brothers are officially on record under him there's a lot of mafia politics and bureacracy that needs to play out. Like sitdowns between Ciancaglini and Baldino, probably with mediators/arbitrators involved. That could take some time.
Carbine genius
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Proletarian187 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:46 am
outfit guy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:49 am

I doubt they're in any physical danger. For several reasons..

1. LCN is not what it used to be, especially in terms of muscle and violence. But since that statement seemed to upset some people and I don't wanna go down that road again I'll focus on a few other reasons..

2. With all the attention it would be a bad idea to go after anyone right now. That would probably lead to a situation like the Lucchese family after the Meldish murder with the whole family in the crosshairs. An open goal for LE.

3. It seems unclear if Baldino is made, some say he is, some say he isn't. But IF he's a member and the DiBella brothers are officially on record under him there's a lot of mafia politics and bureacracy that needs to play out. Like sitdowns between Ciancaglini and Baldino, probably with mediators/arbitrators involved. That could take some time.
To your points, you are absolutely correct. Nobody is leaving bodies on the streets like the 80/90’s. I doubt the hierarchy would even consider approving a hit these days. I think an assault is not likely either. If they are operating on the street you could shelve them take over their rackets. I think that’s the most likely outcome. I hear Baldino is made. I put it around 95% that he is. I don’t know for sure though.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Joey B recently moved out of South Philly (he was living in the Newest, Nicest Development of Packer Park) to a Mansion in South Jersey in Marlton in the woods, whatever he is doing he is making some serious coin.

-Dante
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:42 pm Joey B recently moved out of South Philly (he was living in the Newest, Nicest Development of Packer Park) to a Mansion in South Jersey in Marlton in the woods, whatever he is doing he is making some serious coin.

-Dante
About to swap that with doing some serious time. A cooler head would have avoided that and kept making serious coin. The fuck up to fight back on the biggest gang of them all, the cops, will forever weigh on his mind. Watching the videos it seems like a natural reaction to fight back when getting slammed to the ground but unfortunately it is the cops and they are cunts who have the law to fuck you later. And that is what he is about to get, a train run on him by the laws embarrassed ass. One of those times to just take the hits and make them look like the bad guys.

This fight over some petty shit is going to cost some serious time for a number of people. Any lessons to be learned here are just chill the fuck out.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Control your liquor! That's the moral of the story.
I do not like getting drunk. Not because I do not like it. because i cant stand the thought of being hung over all day
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Blunts wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:56 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:42 pm Joey B recently moved out of South Philly (he was living in the Newest, Nicest Development of Packer Park) to a Mansion in South Jersey in Marlton in the woods, whatever he is doing he is making some serious coin.

-Dante
About to swap that with doing some serious time. A cooler head would have avoided that and kept making serious coin. The fuck up to fight back on the biggest gang of them all, the cops, will forever weigh on his mind. Watching the videos it seems like a natural reaction to fight back when getting slammed to the ground but unfortunately it is the cops and they are cunts who have the law to fuck you later. And that is what he is about to get, a train run on him by the laws embarrassed ass. One of those times to just take the hits and make them look like the bad guys.

This fight over some petty shit is going to cost some serious time for a number of people. Any lessons to be learned here are just chill the fuck out.
Agreed. You punch someone, it's a fine, maybe 30 days.

A cop? 5 plus. Hope it was worth it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

-Dante
I’ve seen his house. It’s legit.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

-Dante
His steak place is legit. I bet he clears a ton. From what I’ve heard he has a decent size book as well. Not sure what else he’s involved in.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Definitely wont get 5 years for punching a cop. More nonsense babble
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

you got a bad record in massachusetts you hit a cop your going atleast to county jail for 18months 2.5 years if its real bad and they got it on video you might get 3 4 5 yrs in prison. the guys hi profile so they will want some type of jail time could chance it go to trial and get hammerd. good lawyer will get a good deal but i bet some time. IMO
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:12 am Definitely wont get 5 years for punching a cop. More nonsense babble
How you left ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

2 years tops
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

-Dante
how much are the nicer houses in packer park, south phil?

are you talking about that big Renaissance group of townhouses?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:18 am

-Dante
how much are the nicer houses in packer park, south phil?

are you talking about that big Renaissance group of townhouses?
I don’t know about Packer Park, but his house in Marlton was $1.1 million.