The Genovese Family by Andy Petepiece (rant)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: The Genovese Family by Andy Petepiece (rant)

Post by Cheech »

You had to know it would be bad. His GL articles are trash.

What does andy say about augie cataldo?
Russell

Post by Russell »

The chin book guess worse every time I read it. We're these guys so down low that no one can deep dive Ernie's younger years, tony ducks crew, ally persico jr, baldy dom. All I read on these guys is generic stuff. I feel like being from long island I know more gossip ( from semi reliable sources) on the persicos
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Russell wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:07 am The chin book guess worse every time I read it. We're these guys so down low that no one can deep dive Ernie's younger years, tony ducks crew, ally persico jr, baldy dom. All I read on these guys is generic stuff. I feel like being from long island I know more gossip ( from semi reliable sources) on the persicos
Was never a fan of that book, but they are appealing to the largest demographic possible. The vast majority of the public can’t name the five families, let alone the “interesting” capos and soldiers in each family. That’s why I rarely read mainstream books anymore. There is far better research being done on this forum.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Snakes wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:10 pm Maybe someone should FOIA Cataldo and see if it even comes back with a hit.
the feds said there was no records of Cataldo
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Just read a Wiki page on Andy that he's first cousins with Scott Burnstein.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.