Detroit LCN Capos 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Detroit LCN Capos 2024

Post by Newyorkempire »

So this is real or fake?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

So here is what I believe is the current landscape of Detroit LCN 2024. This is just an educated guess based off research, and what I’ve been told by contacts of mine. Feel free to +/- anybody you don’t see on here that you know about.

I’m sure Vicari is mostly legit. I believe Rizzo is still in jail after he lost his Sanitation Company. Freddy Giordano has been mostly quiet on the street. Mackey I’m not sure as he ran Pete Tocco’s crew. From what I hear he is not well like by other Mafioso. So I don’t know how involved he’ll be from now on.

Detroit 2024

Boss-Jack Giacalone
Underboss-Anthony Lapiana
Street Boss-Joe “The Hood” D’Anna

Capos-
Joe “Joey Jack” Giacalone
David Aceto
Girolamo “Mimmo” D’Anna

Soldiers-
Anthony Rugerio
Patrick Rugerio
Jack Tocco Jr.
Joe Tocco
Dominic Corrado
Vince Giacalone

Known Associates
-Joe Vicari
-Freddy Giordano
-Chuck Rizzo
-Thomas Mackey
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

You mentioned Vicari as being mostly legit, what are the rest of the family members suspected to be involved in? I understand many have criminal convictions dating into the 21st Century.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

I forgot to mention that Scott told me that Pat Rugerio is acting captain for Joey Jack.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:17 am You mentioned Vicari as being mostly legit, what are the rest of the family members suspected to be involved in? I understand many have criminal convictions dating into the 21st Century.
Not exactly sure what you’re asking, but they’re involved in everything from Construction to restaurants. I’ll name a few. Hopefully this is the info you wanted.

Tiramisu - D’annas restaurant-closed now
D’anna Construction and Real Estate in Macomb
Andiamo’s- Joe Vicari chain
Aurelio’s - Mimmo’s new restaurant
Luciano’s
Sapori
La Strada
Tringali Sanitation
Rizzo Sanitation
Pizza company- forget the name but Vince Giacalone owns the chain
Danny Boyz Social club- Bommaritos old HQ
John Carlo Construction
Ruggirello’s own an extermination company
Dexter game ranch
Bagnasco funeral homes

Just to name a few.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

So the family is defunct?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Tocco686 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:44 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:17 am You mentioned Vicari as being mostly legit, what are the rest of the family members suspected to be involved in? I understand many have criminal convictions dating into the 21st Century.
Not exactly sure what you’re asking, but they’re involved in everything from Construction to restaurants. I’ll name a few. Hopefully this is the info you wanted.

Tiramisu - D’annas restaurant-closed now
D’anna Construction and Real Estate in Macomb
Andiamo’s- Joe Vicari chain
Aurelio’s - Mimmo’s new restaurant
Luciano’s
Sapori
La Strada
Tringali Sanitation
Rizzo Sanitation
Pizza company- forget the name but Vince Giacalone owns the chain
Danny Boyz Social club- Bommaritos old HQ
John Carlo Construction
Ruggirello’s own an extermination company
Dexter game ranch
Bagnasco funeral homes

Just to name a few.
I was asking about the family's criminal activities, granted you only named Vicari as being "mostly legit," implying the others are "mostly illegitimate."
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

Freddy Giordano who owned Andiamo’s, BT’s strip club, the Post Bar in Dearborn and the Rusted crow Downtown Detroit is a money launderer.

Chuck Rizzo who owned Rizzo Sanitation got popped for embezzlement bid rigging throughout Oakland and other surrounding
counties.

-The D’Annas are heavily involved in Heroin.
-Gambling, Bookmaking, extortion, prostitution and street taxing strip clubs has always been a staple for these guys.

I know they run a lot of scams through used car lots with stolen parts. One of them was Collins Motors.
7digits
Associate

Post by 7digits »

If you read the Mackey indictment and affidavit it mentions one of the captains in the family. Also if you read any of the indictments involving Mackey and Hilf from the mid 2010s it’s clear that the only people that think Detroit isn’t a family are people on here that equate indictments with structure, viability and activness without taking into account FBI resources being stretched thin due to drugs, gangs and constant murders which unless the mob kills someone the govt isn’t really looking too hard at them
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

7digits wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:38 am If you read the Mackey indictment and affidavit it mentions one of the captains in the family. Also if you read any of the indictments involving Mackey and Hilf from the mid 2010s it’s clear that the only people that think Detroit isn’t a family are people on here that equate indictments with structure, viability and activness without taking into account FBI resources being stretched thin due to drugs, gangs and constant murders which unless the mob kills someone the govt isn’t really looking too hard at them
I believe also they took away a lot of resources for OC due to terrorism and Detroit being a border city to Canada and Dearborn having the highest Arab population. Nothing against Arabs in Dearborn, just stating if a Terrorist wanted to hide in plain sight. He would blend in very well in East Dearborn. Plus a Bridge and Tunnel and the close proximity. I know they have guys on Jetski’s doing that 100 yard dash across the River smuggling MDMA and other drugs into the US. They have bigger fish to fry. We also have a Chaldean Mafia here who are big in human trafficking from Detroit to San Diego. Detroit Bloods are murdering each other for a bigger piece of the drug trade. Latin Counts are surging in SW Detroit. And then, throw in all the 1% Biker groups. Outlaws, Highwaymen, Scorpions, Red Devils, IronCoffins. I guess what all these other groups a little Gambling and extortion ain’t really that bad. Lol.
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Tocco686 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:07 am Soldiers-
Anthony Rugerio
Patrick Rugerio
Jack Tocco Jr.
Joe Tocco
Dominic Corrado
Vince Giacalone
Which Joe Tocco are you listing here?
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Tocco686
Straightened out

Post by Tocco686 »

I get confused with all the Tocco’s so I don’t want to give wrong information. But the one I’m referring to in the book Motor City Mafia by Scott. He’s in a pic with Nove at a baseball game or something. Don’t really have a recent pic of him. Can’t remember whose son/nephew he is.
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Tocco686 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:10 am I get confused with all the Tocco’s so I don’t want to give wrong information. But the one I’m referring to in the book Motor City Mafia by Scott. He’s in a pic with Nove at a baseball game or something. Don’t really have a recent pic of him. Can’t remember whose son/nephew he is.
That is Joseph N. Tocco, Nove's brother and the son of Paul Joseph Tocco (d. 2014). I don't think he is a member personally but I posted before in this thread about "Little Joey" Tocco (who I believe is his son Joseph C.), a guy that Scott suspects might be inducted.

Here's his 2014 mugshot:
joseph n tocco mugshot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

So again. The people on this board that claim that Detroit is defunct are just lying?
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:02 am So again. The people on this board that claim that Detroit is defunct are just lying?

20 to 30 members plus the associates. Is not dead is active but is the more weak of the small families. Because there are very few italians in Detroit.