Peter Lovaglio Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Proletarian187
Straightened out

Re: Peter Lovaglio Interview

Post by Proletarian187 »

I liked it. I'm not a fan of Nadu but he's a decent interviewer. Should focus on that instead of being a Mobtube gossip snow flake. The Bonannos are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to providing co-operators. Their dysfunction, our parade!
Carbine genius
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:08 am
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Wouldnt blane his barber, he's definitely had a hair transplant, what a loser
Lol not defending him but having hair loss makes you a loser? I never experienced it and i dont like nadus hair cut either but who really cares what he looks like?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Extortion wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:52 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Lol not defending him but having hair loss makes you a loser? I never experienced it and i dont like nadus hair cut either but who really cares what he looks like?
No, having hair loss doesn't make you a loser, being so insecure you have to have a hair transplant does though.
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

Ooh! It's the guys hair!

You're talking about the boss of this YT-hair!

Couldn't resist.. I'll see myself out.
Carbine genius
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:54 am
No, having hair loss doesn't make you a loser, being so insecure you have to have a hair transplant does though.
I feel like the only people who say that are bald people who never got one. I haven't have any hair loss, but if I do I'll be first on a flight to Turkey. And also, if the hair transplant is successful then he only has his barber to blame for his current haircut, because I've seen people with hair transplants go on to get perfectly normal styles.

I think there's many things to critique about Nadu, alongside everyone else in the Mob journalism space, but his appearance wouldn't be first on my list.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:47 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:54 am
I feel like the only people who say that are bald people who never got one. I haven't have any hair loss, but if I do I'll be first on a flight to Turkey. And also, if the hair transplant is successful then he only has his barber to blame for his current haircut, because I've seen people with hair transplants go on to get perfectly normal styles.

I think there's many things to critique about Nadu, alongside everyone else in the Mob journalism space, but his appearance wouldn't be first on my list.
Luckily my hairline is the one thing I've still got going for me.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Nadu says that he bangs hot women.He actually believes that people believe him.Ill be honest he would be lucky to get a 50 year old obese women.He some how is the only 5ft3 down syndrome looking mother fucker who isn't a billionaire but can bag miss universe contestants.He flirts with his viewers who have women pictures for their profiles and he actually believes that they are real women not 50 year old guys trolling him.He thinks 21 year old gen z girls are watching him interview ex rats
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Don't care about his appearance but is it OK that he just half-ass takes from forums such as these and regurgitates shit like he's putting this all together? Most of these non Mob Arch mob tube guys are lazy except Scars and OC Shortz. And RJ's lack of historical context or interest in reality vs "strategy" makes Scars' show hit or miss at times
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Agree. There is a really good one called brazen breeds you should check out too. Not a ton of videos but the ones he does are really good
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Zero respect for anyone who lifts researched information (which often people pay out of pocket for.) also disincentivizes researchers from posting on here..
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

Nadu is pretty much a reaction channel now.. He watches other channels and then leeches of their content by making a video talking about another video... Fucking shameless weasel.
Carbine genius
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:05 am Nadu says that he bangs hot women.He actually believes that people believe him.Ill be honest he would be lucky to get a 50 year old obese women.He some how is the only 5ft3 down syndrome looking mother fucker who isn't a billionaire but can bag miss universe contestants.He flirts with his viewers who have women pictures for their profiles and he actually believes that they are real women not 50 year old guys trolling him.He thinks 21 year old gen z girls are watching him interview ex rats
Lol glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed how odd he comes across when reacting to comments who have women as their profile pic. Shows lack of professionalism.
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

InCamelot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:12 am Don't care about his appearance but is it OK that he just half-ass takes from forums such as these and regurgitates shit like he's putting this all together? Most of these non Mob Arch mob tube guys are lazy except Scars and OC Shortz. And RJ's lack of historical context or interest in reality vs "strategy" makes Scars' show hit or miss at times
Well said, very true about RJ. I don't mean to harp on the guy but one other thing is I feel like he misses things Mikey says to him a little too often. Making some shows slightly repetitive.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

InCamelot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:12 am Don't care about his appearance but is it OK that he just half-ass takes from forums such as these and regurgitates shit like he's putting this all together? Most of these non Mob Arch mob tube guys are lazy except Scars and OC Shortz. And RJ's lack of historical context or interest in reality vs "strategy" makes Scars' show hit or miss at times
OC shortz is the best because he actually finds obscure articles that he has to pay for and gets tiny piceses of information which is usually very hard to find.Brazen breeds is another creator who you can tell puts alot of work in his videos.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

OmarSantista wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:25 pm
Well said, very true about RJ. I don't mean to harp on the guy but one other thing is I feel like he misses things Mikey says to him a little too often. Making some shows slightly repetitive.
Scars is right there ready to get into the nuances of a topic sometimes, and the guys sitting there glancing at comments and just going "Yeah" in response. I know they decided its his job to scroll for those but there has to be another way Scars is no spring chicken.

Maybe he asks certain questions for the super basic mob watcher in an attempt to pull a broader audience? He actually asked "why would anyone choose the Colombos over the Gambinos? Thats like going to community college over Harvard" or something. Like this is fantasy/superhero shit.