Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by Teflon Dom »

Man if the guy really knocked out Changs niece I don’t see how he doesn’t get a beating at some point
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Do we know who Mike dibella is? Sorry if that’s a stupid question and everyone knows, I don’t follow Philly at all
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Brovelli wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:58 pm Do we know who Mike dibella is? Sorry if that’s a stupid question and everyone knows, I don’t follow Philly at all
Not a stupid question at all, I'm fairly sure this is the first anyone has ever heard of him unless you're from Philly. From what's been said he is in the construction business and that's his connection to Baldino.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:17 pm
Brovelli wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:58 pm Do we know who Mike dibella is? Sorry if that’s a stupid question and everyone knows, I don’t follow Philly at all
Not a stupid question at all, I'm fairly sure this is the first anyone has ever heard of him unless you're from Philly. From what's been said he is in the construction business and that's his connection to Baldino.
Didn't take long for Burnstein to give him the nickname "The Builder".
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

seen the video if the guy wearing the white shirt and black pants was dibella he was sloppy drunk all you can really see is him leaning side to side now wonder the girl got the punch it was probaly for a dude. sloppy drunk fight. was there more to the fight outside because that really wasn't a brawl or a fight. drunk guy throws a wild punch huts poor girl standing around the end alot of shit talking.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

aray22 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:06 pm
😆
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Have I been misunderstanding or haven't they been referring to DiBella as a 60 year old guy? Doesn't seem like that is that case.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:19 am
Have I been misunderstanding or haven't they been referring to DiBella as a 60 year old guy? Doesn't seem like that is that case.
In the video I think it’s Baldino yelling at Dibella to stop fucking with chang because he (chang) is a 60 year old
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

This got me laughing 😂😂
Avocado

Post by Avocado »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote:
> [quote=johnny_scootch post_id=281447 time=1722993479 user_id=105]
> [quote=Brovelli post_id=281442 time=1722988712 user_id=7795]
> Do we know who Mike dibella is? Sorry if that’s a stupid question and
> everyone knows, I don’t follow Philly at all
> [/quote]
>
> Not a stupid question at all, I'm fairly sure this is the first anyone has
> ever heard of him unless you're from Philly. From what's been said he is in
> the construction business and that's his connection to Baldino.
> [/quote]
>
> Have I been misunderstanding or haven't they been referring to DiBella as a
> 60 year old guy? Doesn't seem like that is that case.

Yea, I think Nadu was referring to white shirt guy as a 60 year old DiBella, when (I think) white shirt guy was Baldino - and both are 40ish. Chang is 60-70.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:19 am Have I been misunderstanding or haven't they been referring to DiBella as a 60 year old guy? Doesn't seem like that is that case.
Yes that’s what I thought also. Someone was definitely referring to DiBella as a 60 something year old.

Why you say that’s not the case?

Not to add to the confusion but I see there is a DiBella and Sons Construction Corp in South Philly maybe this Mike is the son of the guy who owns that company.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Brovelli wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:57 am
This got me laughing 😂😂
The nicknames he tries to give guys are ridiculous.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

aray22 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:40 am
Brovelli wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:57 am
This got me laughing 😂😂
The nicknames he tries to give guys are ridiculous.
Yea and he relentlessly commits to always mentioning their nickname
Proletarian187
Straightened out

Post by Proletarian187 »

The Burnstein bashing is getting pretty old.. Yes, he can be silly (he's admitted to being a nerd) sometimes but when he gets stuff really wrong he's usually good at correcting himself imo. He has definitely interviewed and been around more gangsters than any of his critics on the forums.

His compulsive nicknaming is hilarious. I remember when Pennisi couldn't hide his frustration regarding Stephen Crea being referred to as "Wonder/ Wonderboy":

" I just have to say, I never heard ANYONE refer to him as Stevie Wonder on the streets!"

Also, everyone over 45 yrs old is an emeritus hahaha..

He's a passionate nerd. Not unlike a lot of BH members... Except he doesn't cosplay as a street guy.
Carbine genius
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:04 am The Burnstein bashing is getting pretty old.. Yes, he can be silly (he's admitted to being a nerd) sometimes but when he gets stuff really wrong he's usually good at correcting himself imo. He has definitely interviewed and been around more gangsters than any of his critics on the forums.

His compulsive nicknaming is hilarious. I remember when Pennisi couldn't hide his frustration regarding Stephen Crea being referred to as "Wonder/ Wonderboy":

" I just have to say, I never heard ANYONE refer to him as Stevie Wonder on the streets!"

Also, everyone over 45 yrs old is an emeritus hahaha..

He's a passionate nerd. Not unlike a lot of BH members... Except he doesn't cosplay as a street guy.
Just to be clear as I’ve been commenting here I don’t think I’ve ever bashed Scott. The nicknames are ridiculous and I think his credibility is questionable until some of the claims he has made come to fruition. But I have nothing against it and I enjoy the content I just don’t trust much of it. I agree though that people criticize him and say things are wrong when they have no proof themselves to the contrary so there is a balance.