Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MikeyRiens11
Honorary Member

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by MikeyRiens11 »

I think Schratwieser backed off on the whole high ranking mobster being knocked out. In his later post, he just said that according to the police report, a high ranking mobster was present.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Russ

Post by Russ »

I'm not from Philly but it seems to me this was a simple case of joey baldino being a drunk tuff guy forgetting that it's 2024 and u just look like a fool . Like I said I could be wrong
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

Wonder who the two connected guys were that Baldino was beefing with? They have to respond to this in someway. Dude sounds like he disrespected everyone Friday night. Almost knocked out a female relative of the Changs. Knocked down a respected made guy. I don’t see how they don’t give him a beat down at the very least. Might let some time go by, but you’d have to think the word is on the street that he’s a marked man. Both of them. Still some heavy hitters on the street.
peteyboxcars
Honorary Member

Post by peteyboxcars »

Burnstein got it all wrong like he got the NJ Pernas all wrong. lol I saw Kathy and John last summer in AC at Angelos Fairmont Tavern. He is did seem kinda old...gotta be like 70. She come across a a very kind person... so its funny that she showed up swinging a pipe lol But hey...like she said..those girls are her family. What kind of guy chokes out a girl then KO's another? WTF ? I believe this is the same Baldino that was busted in the borgata gambling bust yrs ago . I think he is related to Narducci as well.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Baldino sounding a bit like Johnny Gongs
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

dave wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:44 am Burnstein new update:

https://youtu.be/Vtwhzw7RkPs?si=83Z8UJxs4FnTQAxR
Fun Scott moment in this: "We got nothing but respect for Phil Narducci. He's a true OG." :D
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Niagarafalls wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:55 am Wonder who the two connected guys were that Baldino was beefing with? They have to respond to this in someway. Dude sounds like he disrespected everyone Friday night. Almost knocked out a female relative of the Changs. Knocked down a respected made guy. I don’t see how they don’t give him a beat down at the very least. Might let some time go by, but you’d have to think the word is on the street that he’s a marked man. Both of them. Still some heavy hitters on the street.
I think the best guess now is Mike Ciancaglini Jr but that's just a rumor
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:57 pm
Niagarafalls wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:55 am Wonder who the two connected guys were that Baldino was beefing with? They have to respond to this in someway. Dude sounds like he disrespected everyone Friday night. Almost knocked out a female relative of the Changs. Knocked down a respected made guy. I don’t see how they don’t give him a beat down at the very least. Might let some time go by, but you’d have to think the word is on the street that he’s a marked man. Both of them. Still some heavy hitters on the street.
Just my opinion, I doubt it. He’s not really involved from what I’ve seen. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

LOLOLOL
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

jmack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:54 pm
Just my opinion, I doubt it. He’s not really involved from what I’ve seen. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.
I didn't see him in the video either. it was pretty crappy. He doesn't look like much of a fighter either.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:29 pm
jmack wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:54 pm
I didn't see him in the video either. it was pretty crappy. He doesn't look like much of a fighter either.
Coincidentally, his dad was killed 31 years ago today.
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

https://youtu.be/BmmVJD1DcsE?si=bG5219ymLWHcNUXE

Nadu posted video from inside the restaurant. Hard to tell what’s going on but sounds like the Joey guy keeps telling the Mike guy to stop and Mike is who hit the girl.
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Kash wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:47 pm https://youtu.be/BmmVJD1DcsE?si=bG5219ymLWHcNUXE

Nadu posted video from inside the restaurant. Hard to tell what’s going on but sounds like the Joey guy keeps telling the Mike guy to stop and Mike is who hit the girl.
Baldino is telling Mike DiBella to stop attacking Johnny Chang? 'Stop Mike, he's 60 years old' knocks out a girl in the process. Sounds like Baldino wasn't the agressor as people have said..maybe he just got into with cops outside.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

This whole thing is confusing as shit. South Philly is wild.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.