John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by JohnnyS »

There was a rat in the family. You can read the wiretap affidavits I posted in the FBI file.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:53 am There was a rat in the family. You can read the wiretap affidavits I posted in the FBI file.
Where do I find this or is it in this thread? I would like to read
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:01 am
JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:53 am There was a rat in the family. You can read the wiretap affidavits I posted in the FBI file.
viewtopic.php?t=12626

Think you might need more posts before you can access the files section.
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:47 am He could be. He did release footage of patty dellorusso being recorded which I believe was relatively recently recorded. Assuming it was a legit recording which of course it may not be. But would beg the question as to how the hell he got hold of that. He also speaks very poorly of the fbi like he did in the recent video about londonio so any info that does get to him through loose lips he clearly isn’t holding back as he doesn’t seem to like the fbi much either.
In principle I agree with you, why would the fbi tell him anything but as little Al says i also have not seen him get caught in a lie yet that I can think of.
Can you post link to that video? Thanks
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:31 pm I think eventually the luchese will have some one throw pennisi a beating. it's the law of the land they have a ex member just constantly dragging them threw the mudd and the guy lives on long Island. that's where tony ducks planted there flag and took over everything out that way. his shows are decent lately
He doesn't live on Long Island anymore.
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:43 am
Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:01 am
viewtopic.php?t=12626

Think you might need more posts before you can access the files section.
Thanks but yea looks like I’m not there yet
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:17 am
Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:47 am He could be. He did release footage of patty dellorusso being recorded which I believe was relatively recently recorded. Assuming it was a legit recording which of course it may not be. But would beg the question as to how the hell he got hold of that. He also speaks very poorly of the fbi like he did in the recent video about londonio so any info that does get to him through loose lips he clearly isn’t holding back as he doesn’t seem to like the fbi much either.
In principle I agree with you, why would the fbi tell him anything but as little Al says i also have not seen him get caught in a lie yet that I can think of.
Struggling to find it, possible he pulled it down but I will post if I find it
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Brovelli wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:49 pm
The recording is in the beginning of this video
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

amazing that they let this maniac testify against ppl. he thinks he felt the house shaking and said it was a ghost. not to mention the fact that he beat his girlfriend and knocked her teeth out. all these rats have one thing in common- they all seem to beat their wives
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:32 pm amazing that they let this maniac testify against ppl. he thinks he felt the house shaking and said it was a ghost. not to mention the fact that he beat his girlfriend and knocked her teeth out. all these rats have one thing in common- they all seem to beat their wives
The assault allegation was retracted almost 2 years ago at this point
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:34 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:32 pm amazing that they let this maniac testify against ppl. he thinks he felt the house shaking and said it was a ghost. not to mention the fact that he beat his girlfriend and knocked her teeth out. all these rats have one thing in common- they all seem to beat their wives
The assault allegation was retracted almost 2 years ago at this point
Retracted by who? John and his followers. Can’t retract something that’s true…. Everyone seen her face and what he did. She wasn’t no prize but any man who punches out a girl like that, speaks to the dead for signs shouldn’t be allowed in society let alone be responsible for peoples freedom. He’s saying someone’s a rat…. He hasn’t been around for how many years? He knows who’s who? Half the shit he says is stuff that was correct 10 years ago not now. He wants to stay relevant. In every story he’s the hero he’s the only tough guy bla bla bla bla…… now he was an acting captain to at sitdowns. He wants to talk about everything tell him to show his medical records from Fyshkill. Bet he won’t cause it’ll show what a delusional mental patient he is. Physch meds mental disorders……
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:15 pm
Yeah this is two Feds tailing Patty. ZERO to do with a 'high ranking captain'

Also think about this, the Feds DID have a high ranking Capo+ as an informant, John start yelling about it on his Pod, you dont think they'd shut him down ASAP?

Looks like bullshit, IMO.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

When asked by his former co host,he said that the FBI told him that they identified him through a CI. During that time, he had much better relations with the FBI. He also mentioned that he does know who this person is
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:05 pm
JoePuzzles234 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:15 pm
Yeah this is two Feds tailing Patty. ZERO to do with a 'high ranking captain'

Also think about this, the Feds DID have a high ranking Capo+ as an informant, John start yelling about it on his Pod, you dont think they'd shut him down ASAP?

If they attempted to shut him down, Pennisi would probably tell us or we would find out in some way. In this situation, it’s the fault of the FBI (if they did tell him the identities of the CI’s)
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:07 pm Retracted by who? John and his followers. Can’t retract something that’s true…. Everyone seen her face and what he did. She wasn’t no prize but any man who punches out a girl like that, speaks to the dead for signs shouldn’t be allowed in society let alone be responsible for peoples freedom. He’s saying someone’s a rat…. He hasn’t been around for how many years? He knows who’s who? Half the shit he says is stuff that was correct 10 years ago not now. He wants to stay relevant. In every story he’s the hero he’s the only tough guy bla bla bla bla…… now he was an acting captain to at sitdowns. He wants to talk about everything tell him to show his medical records from Fyshkill. Bet he won’t cause it’ll show what a delusional mental patient he is. Physch meds mental disorders……
Not sure what Pennisi would have to do with retraction as it was issued by the author of Guilt for the Guiltless, not him or any of his followers

Here's a summary of that linked video:
babick.png
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:05 pm Yeah this is two Feds tailing Patty. ZERO to do with a 'high ranking captain'

I don't know about the captain CI either, I posted that link in relation to the FBI recording that Brovelli referenced
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.