Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by johnny_scootch »

https://youtu.be/gtPovd5oq5g?si=VBam9fDqb5V8lAz9

Short video stating Carmine Agnello has been running a crew for the Gambino family in Cleveland for the past 15 years they've worked out an arrangement with the remaining Cleveland guys and he travels into NYC monthly to meet with Lenny DiMaria.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by aray22 »

Complete silliness. The Gambinos shelved every Gotti family member besides Gene who was in prison but we're supposed to think they're gonna keep Agnello in good standing as his family is putting out a reality show. Sure.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

aray22 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:26 am The Gambinos shelved every Gotti family member besides Gene
Is this confirmed or just rumor?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Luccheses have a crew in Chicago. Philly has a crew in Boston and is working with Kansas City. Kansas City is working with Chicago. Chicago planting the flag back in Northwest Indiana. Gambinos have a crew in Cleveland.

I'm nominating Scott for a Pulitzer.
All roads lead to New York.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:33 am
aray22 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:26 am The Gambinos shelved every Gotti family member besides Gene
Is this confirmed or just rumor?
Multiple informants have talked about it.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

As if anyone knows if it's true or false. The only fantasy is those that pretend they do one way or another
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

didnt he mean like Gotti loyalists or did he mean blood family?

if its blood family, nobody cares about those white trash degenerates
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

We know Agnello is there and he's an earner. He caught that case in 2015 for the stolen cars and money laundering out of his scrap yards so he's making money and probably has a few guys around him. Is he shelved like Aray is saying? I don't know but he separated himself from the Gotti family many years ago so maybe not. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility that he's sending some $$$ back to NY.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Don't see why he wouldn't be kicking up, isnt he a big earner? A captain though? Hmmm, Scott is notorious for this kind of stuff
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:46 am Luccheses have a crew in Chicago. Philly has a crew in Boston and is working with Kansas City. Kansas City is working with Chicago. Chicago planting the flag back in Northwest Indiana. Gambinos have a crew in Cleveland.

I'm nominating Scott for a Pulitzer.
Puts the scoop in scoop.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Love how every unbelievable story people's response isnt 'evidence?' its 'well its possible.....'
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Everyone associated to Mob Wives was shelved, including TG Graziano. The mafia despises shit like that. Agnello gets out of prison and moves to Ohio with a new wife. Do you think it was because he was chased, or do you actually think the Gambinos decided they want to open up shop in Ohio? Use your brains...
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

What about the guys who were associated to mob wives but we know aren't shelved? Current Colombo acting boss being a prime example.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:24 pm We know Agnello is there and he's an earner. He caught that case in 2015 for the stolen cars and money laundering out of his scrap yards so he's making money and probably has a few guys around him. Is he shelved like Aray is saying? I don't know but he separated himself from the Gotti family many years ago so maybe not. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility that he's sending some $$$ back to NY.
Talked about this with a knowledgeable and reliable source who shall remain anonymous. Agnello really did bring in a bunch of guys from New York to help him with his stuff there; the "rackets" consist of the general shady shit (money laundering, stolen car stuff, etc.) surrounding the scrap business and not staple mob stuff like loansharking or drugs (as far as he knows). He's basically printing money with the scrap biz. The NY guys also helped with his horseracing stable. Says Agnello is at Thistledown constantly. Was dealing with NY mafia guys in 2010s. Daniel Fama was the main guy who came to Cleveland to work with him. Says Agnello was friendly with Loose as his lieutenant Ralph Bucci but doesn't know of any business relationship. Doesn't know what's going on with Agnello now but thinks it's "possible" he's sending an Xmas envelope.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Doesn't look like any mob crew I've ever seen.

"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."