Members of the 19th Hole have FINALLY been revealed

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Members of the 19th Hole have FINALLY been revealed

Post by Little_Al1991 »

https://youtu.be/vv1CbxlMaO8?si=GFnTKFjMDwgc49eA

Skip to 8:00 to see. The footage is a little poor but better than nothing.
The question mark on this post means that I could not exactly see the persons name
This footage was recorded after the death of Paul Castellano

From what I could see

Vic Amuso (Capo)
Frankie Hearts Bellino
Anthony “Gaspipe” Casso
Peter Chiodo
Frank Impllazzao?
Joseph DeSerio
Joe Friscia
Robert “Bobby” Amuso
Thomas “Big Tom” Dinoto
Frank Bucemi?
Tommy Carrow?
Joe Scatatani?
Sam Aiumunna? (Completely butchered that one)
Angelo DeFendis
Frank Scaliso?
Peter Levetinno?
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Members of the 19th Hole have FINALLY been revealed

Post by AlexfromSouth »

That's a lot of soldiers
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:47 pm That's a lot of soldiers
Around this time they had the Canarsie crew which was even bigger
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:41 am https://youtu.be/vv1CbxlMaO8?si=GFnTKFjMDwgc49eA

The question mark on this post means that I could not exactly see the persons name

From what I could see

Vic Amuso (Capo)
Frankie Hearts Bellino
Anthony “Gaspipe” Casso
Peter Chiodo
Frank Impllazzao?
Joseph DeSerio
Joe Friscia
Robert “Bobby” Amuso
Thomas “Big Tom” Dinoto
Frank Bucemi?
Tommy Carrow?
Joe Scatatani?
Angelo DeFendis
Frank Scaliso?
Peter Levetinno?
Nice find. I wonder what the asterix stands for by some of the names. That could clear up some things. I see made members and associates are listed together but the asterix does not appear to be an indication of made merbers nor associates exclusively.

Pete Chiodo was made in 1987. Not sure when this footage was made but in any case, he should be on the list. He defenitely came up under this crew.

The Frank Impllazzao listed is most likely Frank Lastorino (I could be wrong but the name is so butchered it´s impossible to know). Lastorino also came up under this crew. He was made in 1987.

Thomas Donato is Thomas "Big Tom" DiDonato. A made member who was based in the Bronx. I have not seen which captain he was under but him being under Amuso is not an impossibility, although being a Bronx guy.

Tommy Carrow is Tommy Carew, a violent associate of Amuso and Casso who was never made.

Joe Scatatani could be somebody actually named Joe Sclafani. And if it is the Gambino member Joe Sclafani, he is definitely placed with the wrong Family on those charts.

Angelo DeFendis was a made member under Amuso, a former boxer.

Bellino and Casso made with this crew so nothing out of the ordinary there.

Joe DeSerio also made most likely but I know nothing about this guy other than that he was a Bensonhurst guy.

Bobby Amuso, the brother of Vic, probably was made around 1987/1988. He was a captain with his own crew by 1988.

Two other made guys who most likely was under Amuso by this time (mid 1980s), (and I think JD discovered this some time ago) were Paulie "Red" Mazzochi Jr (a guy who was born in the Bronx, but later lived on Staten Island) and Salvatore Paolucci, a Dyker Heights guy.

George Zappola (and his brother Vincent not sure when made), Joe DeFede George Conte and Frank Papagani were associates with this crew and made later (late 1980s).
There you have it, never printed before.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:51 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:41 am https://youtu.be/vv1CbxlMaO8?si=GFnTKFjMDwgc49eA

From what I could see

Vic Amuso (Capo)
Frankie Hearts Bellino
Anthony “Gaspipe” Casso
Peter Chiodo
Frank Impllazzao?
Joseph DeSerio
Joe Friscia
Robert “Bobby” Amuso
Thomas “Big Tom” Dinoto
Frank Bucemi?
Tommy Carrow?
Joe Scatatani?
Angelo DeFendis
Frank Scaliso?
Peter Levetinno?
Nice find. I wonder what the asterix stands for by some of the names. That could clear up some things. I see made members and associates are listed together but the asterix does not appear to be an indication of made merbers nor associates exclusively.

Pete Chiodo was made in 1987. Not sure when this footage was made but in any case, he should be on the list. He defenitely came up under this crew.

The Frank Impllazzao listed is most likely Frank Lastorino (I could be wrong but the name is so butchered it´s impossible to know). Lastorino also came up under this crew. He was made in 1987.

Thomas Donato is Thomas "Big Tom" DiDonato. A made member who was based in the Bronx. I have not seen which captain he was under but him being under Amuso is not an impossibility, although being a Bronx guy.

Tommy Carrow is Tommy Carew, a violent associate of Amuso and Casso who was never made.

Joe Scatatani could be somebody actually named Joe Sclafani. And if it is the Gambino member Joe Sclafani, he is definitely placed with the wrong Family on those charts.

Angelo DeFendis was a made member under Amuso, a former boxer.

Bellino and Casso made with this crew so nothing out of the ordinary there.

Joe DeSerio also made most likely but I know nothing about this guy other than that he was a Bensonhurst guy.

Bobby Amuso, the brother of Vic, probably was made around 1987/1988. He was a captain with his own crew by 1988.

Two other made guys who most likely was under Amuso by this time (mid 1980s), (and I think JD discovered this some time ago) were Paulie "Red" Mazzochi Jr (a guy who was born in the Bronx, but later lived on Staten Island) and Salvatore Paolucci, a Dyker Heights guy.

George Zappola (and his brother Vincent not sure when made), Joe DeFede George Conte and Frank Papagani were associates with this crew and made later (late 1980s).
This footage was taken after the death of Paul Castellano.

After a quick double check, it seems to be Frank Impllazzo (no idea who that is)

Thank you, I didn’t know anything about DiDonato

Carew has been identified as an associate of Michael DeSantis who’s currently the Acting Boss today but back then when this footage was taken, Mikey was not a made man (he was made in 1989) so I wonder if it’s really him? Or maybe Mikey just inherited him later on.
Carew flipped

I completely butchered Scatatani’s name.

That’s all I know about DeFendis, that he’s a former boxer under Amuso
He said that he’s never hurt anyone who didn’t deserve it or something like that
I wonder if he was active during the 2000s?

Bellino had his toes blown of by the attempt on DeCicco’s life which was orchestrated by Vic,Gas,Bobby Amuso and Herbert Pate. Well, not sure why Bobby was there because I’ve never read or came across anything which had him involved in the planning of the hit.

I have no idea about DeSerio

I think Vincent is George Zappola’s uncle, he was active during Pennisi’s time. He was indicted as a result of his involvement in the Bypass gang. DeFede was originally with the Colombo’s. He didn’t become an associate until 1988/89 I could be wrong about that date but I know for sure he was an associate under Amuso when he was the boss on the street

Conte and Papagni’s background is scarce but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were associates of this crew

Thank you for ur input
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great info gents. Good thread.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

DeFede ran a sports book from a hotdog truck in his early days, him and Amuso were handball partners.

Angelo DeFendis had a social club on Ave S and West 6 for many many years it was a popular spot for all the families.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:41 pm DeFede ran a sports book from a hotdog truck in his early days, him and Amuso were handball partners.

Angelo DeFendis had a social club on Ave S and West 6 for many many years it was a popular spot for all the families.
DeFede is quite interesting but there’s almost nothing out there about him (Despite the fact that he was the Acting Boss during 1994 until 1998) The FBI recorded bugged the visiting room of USP Terre Haute during the late 90s when DeFede would visit Amuso to receive instructions on how to run the family.

They captured Amuso and DeFede on tape for 3 consecutive hours. I wish this was released. Would be great to hear