Ronnie "One-Arm" Trucchio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Ronnie "One-Arm" Trucchio

Post by Browniety86 »

How powerful of a captain was Ronnie Trucchio when he was on the street? Was he considered part of the inner circle during the Gotti era? I see him at the Ravenite during that period on a lot of footage...Also, what prompted Al's fast rise in the family? Merit or nepotism?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: Ronnie "One-Arm" Trucchio

Post by Shellackhead »

Nepotism imo
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:14 pm Nepotism imo
What makes you say that? He was alleged to be one of the youngest captains at the time, if not the youngest, with one of the largest/bigger money making crews.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Southshore88 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:46 pm
What makes you say that? He was alleged to be one of the youngest captains at the time, if not the youngest, with one of the largest/bigger money making crews.
He was made captain because it was his father's crew. Huge moneymaker tho.
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

In 2002, FBI agents in Tampa arrested Gambino family captain Ronald Trucchio, also known as “Ronnie One Arm,” and recovered a proposal list, which included Michael Palmaccio. Palmaccio was proposed by Giallanzo and Jackie Bonventre, a Bonanno soldier at the time who later rose in the ranks to become an acting captain.

Bonanno List
Joseph Amedure
Thomas Ferreri
Michael Palmaccio
Joseph Loiacono
Louis Taranto
Salvatore Puccio
John Arcaro
Joe Arcuri
Artie Frantonieri
Nick Arcadi
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

do you know anything about him?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
tex
Associate

Post by tex »

Ronnie's license on his Lincoln had a purple heart decal on it and whenever he was pulled over he would tell LE he was hurt in Vietnam.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:02 am
do you know anything about him?
I dont think that Alphonse Trucchio isn't a tought guy. He made 10 y in the can like a man and didnt flip after was shelved after that incident with Corozzo son. And that in this time means be a stand up guy.
Anyone know what is his current status?
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

a little of both... that crew was serious, violent money makers. Al would not have been put in as captain if he couldnt handle it. too much $$ at stake. and if he wasnt respected the guys in that crew wouldve walked all over him and that did not happen. Al was groomed for that life. they thrived under AL as well. he was very powerful before the nonsense with that ego maniac cattorney corozzo. I saw ROC about 3 weeks ago meeting with an older gentleman at a gas station in howard beach that crew is still moving strong. as for AL i hear he doing just fine
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

queensnyer wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:23 am a little of both... that crew was serious, violent money makers. Al would not have been put in as captain if he couldnt handle it. too much $$ at stake. and if he wasnt respected the guys in that crew wouldve walked all over him and that did not happen. Al was groomed for that life. they thrived under AL as well. he was very powerful before the nonsense with that ego maniac cattorney corozzo. I saw ROC about 3 weeks ago meeting with an older gentleman at a gas station in howard beach that crew is still moving strong. as for AL i hear he doing just fine
Roc was working in demo. Not sure if still is but several years ago he was on a job site working for Alba Demo, big demo / carting company.

These guys were doing some serious violence - murders, shootings - for a young crew of mob affiliates.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

TSNYC wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:10 pm
queensnyer wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:23 am a little of both... that crew was serious, violent money makers. Al would not have been put in as captain if he couldnt handle it. too much $$ at stake. and if he wasnt respected the guys in that crew wouldve walked all over him and that did not happen. Al was groomed for that life. they thrived under AL as well. he was very powerful before the nonsense with that ego maniac cattorney corozzo. I saw ROC about 3 weeks ago meeting with an older gentleman at a gas station in howard beach that crew is still moving strong. as for AL i hear he doing just fine
Roc was working in demo. Not sure if still is but several years ago he was on a job site working for Alba Demo, big demo / carting company.

These guys were doing some serious violence - murders, shootings - for a young crew of mob affiliates.
yes i know alba well. im in the construction industry.. but didnt know he was working there
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite said on a podcast Ronnie was always broke and burrowing money his whole life...says they were partners in several things...there are several pics of Alite and Ronnie together so take it fwiw...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:08 pm
Alite said on a podcast Ronnie was always broke and burrowing money his whole life...says they were partners in several things...there are several pics of Alite and Ronnie together so take it fwiw...
Alite is just a hater
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Unless he had a serious gambling habit I don’t see how he could have been broke as captain of that crew
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Is Trucchio still shelved?