"Active" Genovese social club photo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

The Greek
Straightened out

Re: "Active" Genovese social club photo

Post by The Greek »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:04 am
The Greek wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:35 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:48 am
sdeitche wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:41 am
gohnjotti wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:39 am I was lucky enough to go past while the door was open when I went to New York. It was incredibly dark inside but I could hear talking. I sat at those chessboards across the street for almost an hour waiting for someone to drive up and dump a body or something :lol:

Great photos!
That's great. I told my wife I should knock, but she was not into that idea at all!
I feel like it's one the rare locations in Manhattan where outsiders are spotted quick. There was hardly any foot traffic around when I was there. Check out Bamonte's Restaurant too - me and my family had dinner literally one table over from Sonny Franzese and his nephew John Capolino.
Go sit in Caffe Palermo and watch Baby John DeLutro hold court. I've watched guys walk in and hand him envelopes. A couple of nights ago there were 6 or so guys sitting around a table with him in the back. I went to the counter to get a biscotti(they're the best in my opinion) and he got up to serve me.
best cannoli in the city. he works his balls off!
You’re right on both counts! Crushes Ferrara’s
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:07 pm My wife and I walked past it when we were on vacation in December of 2022. A nice cadillac pulled up in front and sat there for maybe a minute. Then a guy got out and just pulled on the clubs door to see if it was open, and it was, but then he walked back to his car and drove off quickly. It was very odd.
I didn´t know ghonjotti drove a nice cadillac! :lol:
There you have it, never printed before.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:49 pm
MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:07 pm My wife and I walked past it when we were on vacation in December of 2022. A nice cadillac pulled up in front and sat there for maybe a minute. Then a guy got out and just pulled on the clubs door to see if it was open, and it was, but then he walked back to his car and drove off quickly. It was very odd.
I didn´t know ghonjotti drove a nice cadillac! :lol:
:lol:
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com