Peter Lovaglio Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OcSleeper
Full Patched

Peter Lovaglio Interview

Post by OcSleeper »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Peter Lovaglio Interview

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wow.

Great stuff OC.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
I'd take a mongoloid with interesting legit guests over a guy who steals content. No reference.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Last edited by Joeyboy1982 on Tue May 14, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pm
I'd take a mongoloid with interesting legit guests over a guy who steals content. No reference.
Lol. Nadu worshipped that guy at the beginning and definitely turned on him.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Is it worth a listen. Probaly will at the gym tomorrow.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Nothing is really new if you've read Chin's breakdown. It's nice to hear his perspective but they really didn't go into the mid 2010s that much really. Lovaglio wasn't very descriptive either when talking about something and was difficult to understand during some parts.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9153

Here's the 3 things I wrote down from it though
- His sister's father-in-law was Frank Coppa
- The 2015 garage meeting was to elect Cammarano as underboss, not acting boss. Although a minute after he says he was the highest ranking guy on the street and acting boss. Said the power grab narrative was completely untrue but wasn't sure what happened after he was off the street.
- Lovaglio was told (by the feds I presume) there's currently more CIs than members. Guessing he meant members that aren't cooperating.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

There is something about Nadu that just rubs me wrong. I don’t know if it’s his face, his delivery, or the fact that it takes him 10 minutes to get to the fucking point in all his videos 😂
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm
Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Wouldnt blane his barber, he's definitely had a hair transplant, what a loser
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO the whole narrative theres more CIs in the family is always a spin by the rats. Theres been CIs since the beginning of time. You dont comiit crimes with every member or associate or your family and shouldnt talk about it. You wont get arrested. There just making excuses why you wouldnt want to be in the mafia anymore but deep down you know they all wish they just never flipped i think
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 pm Nothing is really new if you've read Chin's breakdown. It's nice to hear his perspective but they really didn't go into the mid 2010s that much really. Lovaglio wasn't very descriptive either when talking about something and was difficult to understand during some parts.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9153

Here's the 3 things I wrote down from it though
- His sister's father-in-law was Frank Coppa
- The 2015 garage meeting was to elect Cammarano as underboss, not acting boss. Although a minute after he says he was the highest ranking guy on the street and acting boss. Said the power grab narrative was completely untrue but wasn't sure what happened after he was off the street.
- Lovaglio was told (by the feds I presume) there's currently more CIs than members. Guessing he meant members that aren't cooperating.
Of course the feds feed informants that cannon fodder. It's all bullshit to get them to buy into flipping. Anybody who falls for it is an idiot, hence Lovaglio.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 5:40 am IMO the whole narrative theres more CIs in the family is always a spin by the rats. Theres been CIs since the beginning of time. You dont comiit crimes with every member or associate or your family and shouldnt talk about it. You wont get arrested. There just making excuses why you wouldnt want to be in the mafia anymore but deep down you know they all wish they just never flipped i think
Couldn’t agree more
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Nadu pleading with Borello to be a good human was pretty funny.