Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Colombo’s DeLeo Dissed Patriarca’s DiNunzio Bros. In Prison

Post by Cheech »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:30 pm We are a OC forum ….

And we have one of the biggest and best credited authors of THIS generation of mafia gossip …. Why even nit pick the 1 or 2 of the 1000s of articles dropped….

Like it’s specifically being wrote for us! And we rarely have correct info - as seen now by the new book by Ask Andy Peterpiece with Petey Stripes DeMarco being boss …..

So ya -
Maybe it’s “sensationalized” but I’m glad we have a way to talk directly with Scott - Jerry’s more than likely ghosting somewhere in here and never comments back.

I just think it’s stupid that we get in theses BATTLES when they could be great discussions if approached differently!
This going to sound crazy, some people still have principals.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Here is what I wrote, its a locked thread so I cannot click the quote icon

Post by Cheech » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Hes got charges pending. Sealed. Any sleuth can back me up. Word is its a dui and a gun

Re: New England 2024
Post by Cheech » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm

Taddei Jr hangs there too. All the boys. There every day

Post by Cheech » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 pm

Johnny Mop is John Liquori from the 2012 gambino case. He’s partners in the restaurant with eddie.
Taddei’s father was this guy

viewtopic.php?p=77393&hilit=Taddei#p77393
Read that article @ocsleeper you will like it. And you will see the obvious connection

Post by Cheech » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:10 am

@wiseguy. Ill use your language
here are government docs. you can connect whatever dots you want. if we disagree so be it. i honestly dont care.
this is from a covid fund swindle with the town of west haven, ct. the guy tarasco was kicking up and betting with these guys.

the next on 4/23 your article has this (I only posted snippets, I respect you charge...maybe Im a customer?)

"Parrette co-owns with alleged Gambino mobster John (Johnny the Mop) Liquori in Branford. Liquori, 54, was busted for bookmaking with a Gambino crew out of Connecticut in 2012 and dd a year and a half in the can"

"Parrette was arrested for a DUI and gun possession last year"

"Taddei, Jr. has a mob-stock Patriarca clan pedigree; his dad was John (Gentlemen John) Taddei, Sr., a loyal New England mafia button in the 1980s and 1990s"

" Liquori and Taddei, Jr’s names surfaced in a COVID-19 fraud case linked to Genovese crime family affiliates three years ago, referred to in grand jury and court testimony as the, “guys at Doma,”

It looks to me that the fbi agent gave you exactly what I wrote. I guess Im in the know hahahahaha

good luck, thee end.

cheech
Last edited by Cheech on Fri May 10, 2024 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Cheech wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am Waiting on your response to Scootch…
Since he's unwilling to answer a simple question we're left to interpret silence. The way I see it is if you're sure about something you can say so without regret because well...you're sure, it's when you're unsure that you have to watch what you say and we all know sometimes it's better to say nothing at all which is what I think we're seeing here.

Between the fact that no informer has ever mentioned these guys, they've never been mentioned in any official paperwork, the Capeci deletion and Burnsteins silence I'd say outlook not good on the Cataldo's being actual members of the Genovese family.

That being said I have no horse in this race I just want to know the truth.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

This is exhausting.

I’m out fellas . God bless, sincerely .

Cheech, I never said you weren’t knowledgeable. I was researching those 3 articles for a year , starting by developing a good relationship with a recently retired oc fbi agent and two very connected street guys within these two crews . I have more Connecticut lcn content coming out these next couple months .

Scott
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 am This is exhausting.

Cheech, I never said you weren’t knowledgeable. I was researching those 3 articles for a year , starting by developing a good relationship with a recently retired oc fbi agent and two very connected street guys within these two crews . I have more Connecticut lcn content coming out these next couple months .

Scott
I could have saved you 364 days.

Be well,
cheech
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 pm
scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 pm God bless brother
Scott I saw you mentioned Augie and Pete Cataldo in your latest video and I’ve been interested in these guys for a long time. I’ve seen photos of them on Instagram and Reddit for years and tried to confirm their actual existence as made guys but never could. I’ve never heard them mentioned on the street or by any informers or on any official paperwork so I chalked them up to internet myths but one day a few years back Jerry Capeci confirmed Augies status as a made guy only to delete the mention of him from an article when asked about it by a member of this forum (pretty sure it was your boy Cheech) and if I remember correctly Capeci even played dumb about it afterward and made it like he never even mentioned Cataldo at all.

My question is how confident are you that the info you provide in the video is correct?
Really wish Scott responded to this. Responded to basically every other single post on this thread but didn't address this one.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

aray22 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:18 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 pm
scott22 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 pm God bless brother
Scott I saw you mentioned Augie and Pete Cataldo in your latest video and I’ve been interested in these guys for a long time. I’ve seen photos of them on Instagram and Reddit for years and tried to confirm their actual existence as made guys but never could. I’ve never heard them mentioned on the street or by any informers or on any official paperwork so I chalked them up to internet myths but one day a few years back Jerry Capeci confirmed Augies status as a made guy only to delete the mention of him from an article when asked about it by a member of this forum (pretty sure it was your boy Cheech) and if I remember correctly Capeci even played dumb about it afterward and made it like he never even mentioned Cataldo at all.

My question is how confident are you that the info you provide in the video is correct?
Really wish Scott responded to this. Responded to basically every other single post on this thread but didn't address this one.
You know why he didn’t.
Does it hurt? Like when you found out about santa?
Last edited by Cheech on Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

scott22 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 am This is exhausting.

Scott
The universal sign off for cheaters, scammers and overall low lives.
Save your thank yous. I do this for us. I do it for thee forum. Guys like the Barbarian who put so much into this. Guys like JohnnyS and Chin and countless others. We’re the premier source. Not these washed up authors telling us bullshit while looking for views and clicks. They can click this.

Lord…Let no bullshit cometh our way or hell no fury like cheechie scorn
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wowwwwww. Lmao. Love it
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

what is the issue? Who knew what first... is that it?
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Im a low life ?

Scott
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:58 am Im a low life ?

Scott
Have you ever thought of doing a Detroit Mafia Tour like the other Scott?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

This whole thing is out of control. This whole board will not believe anything unless evidence is provided. If you say mobster x got made in Dec1977. Then an fbi document states he got made in Jan 1978, you will get lambasted on here, with credibility in doubt. It's how the board works.They shouldn't change what got them here. And it doesn't matter if you agree with it. Once on here, you learn to understand the written and unwritten rules. And accept them.
My point is who can provide what with when... it's a mute point imo until then. I might believe user xyz from my personal view. Speaking more broadly from the boards perspective you need to provide something tangible.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Who you guys got, Drake or Kendrick?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

If the Boston Mafia does exist, the crazy thing to me is that DeLeo not only cooperated with the feds in that murder-for-hire case, he also provided information about the Boston Mafia. So if the Boston Mafia does still exist, in whatever form, that ought to be a real kick in the balls.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com