Youngstown's Naples (Pittsburgh) & Carabbia (Cleveland) War

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Youngstown's Naples (Pittsburgh) & Carabbia (Cleveland) War

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:18 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:54 pm
coldshoulder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:52 pm 5:27 Robert Furey -- Likely, yes, he was shot to death while outside changing a tire
For whatever this is worth, someone who used to work at Youngstown United Music is telling me that Robert Furey was killed for skimming from Naples' machines (and a lot of other things) and that this hit was unrelated to the war.
I've heard the same story. Maybe from the same source ;)
Initials J.C.? (but not JCB)
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

No - A.C.I'll PM my source if you PM me and tell me your's ;)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:05 pm No - A.C.I'll PM my source if you PM me and tell me your's ;)
Done! He's no one important but he seems pretty credible. Doesn't claim anything outlandish. Just a guy on Facebook talking about the good ol' days.

From what I understand skimming from rackets that were under Jimmy Prato was basically suicide and this hit was just natural selection.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

coldshoulder wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:40 pm Yes, the "supreme overlord" as described in the article :o
Looks like perhaps only the first page comes up when you click the attachment. I'll have to try to link the rest of the pages.
Naples was Co-Boss of Youngstown with Lennie Strollo. The last supreme overlord I can think of was Dominic Mallamo.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:29 pm
coldshoulder wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:40 pm Yes, the "supreme overlord" as described in the article :o
Looks like perhaps only the first page comes up when you click the attachment. I'll have to try to link the rest of the pages.
Naples was Co-Boss of Youngstown with Lennie Strollo. The last supreme overlord I can think of was Dominic Mallamo.
I agree - Big Dom was The Man!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola