John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:34 pm He gave us Sally whoever was acting boss, gave us Georgie Neck was capo of jersey, gave us all the info on the Perna's.
He gave us all that times ten.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:54 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:43 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:15 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:14 pm I wonder if pennisi quit his laborers union job.
He runs the safety division of a large construction company. He’s been in the safety side of the business for a long time.

Pmac you’re in 79, 731, 1010 or something else?
oh, then he's doing ok. didn't he do that when he was a big bad gangster?

i stand corrected

does he work in the city?
A safety guy is perfect for him. He is good at telling everybody what they are doing wrong
100%. I cant stand the guy. But everyone has their opinion. I see some guys like him. Good for them. I find him dishonest and rude.
Its disappointing to me. Of all the guys to flip in the modern era and we get this cavone.
I was a pipe insulator. Local 33. My father was for 30 years. I did it early 20s and figured out what I didnt want to do.
Ironworkers local 424 out of New Haven myself and my father as well. My dad has 36 years and still will not retire...
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:21 pm
B. wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:11 pm
Uforeality wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:07 pm
bluehouse wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:16 am
Uforeality wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am I remember asking Penissi about a year ago why he doesn't have an account here. His reply was something along the lines of "you guys are wannabes and I'm a true gangster." I just thought his input would have been valuable.
So people on here are wannabees but the people on YouTube are real gangsters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest story he told was he was at a jobsite he was working and 6 bloods gang members came after him and he chased them away :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you this story never happened and if it did those gang members at the very least wouldve stomped the shit out of him after they knocked him out but most likely scenario would've been him being shot
He gets a lot of shit from people online and he doesn't come off as someone who takes the heat too well. I'm sure he insulates himself because of that. But his opinion of us over here wasn't good. We talk history and family trees...a lot of these younger mobsters don't know much about the history of Cosa Nostra. Just listen to Cicale. He's a real piece of work.
Pennisi's interested in the history and deeper stuff. He's not DiLeonardo where he was personally schooled in it and he basically started from zero but he is definitely interested in it along with the Sicilian mafia.

I don't know what his assumptions were about the board or if he ever saw it but the majority of talk about him on here is extremely negative. There have been a number of "names" who checked out the boards going back to the RD who decided not to post for similar reasons while other people have been able to stomach and even enjoy it for what it is.

Personally I love that this place is a mix of shit talk, serious research, and random gossip but it sucks when someone gets the wrong idea or doesn't want to deal with the downsides of the board and it ends up a lose/lose for us and them. Pennisi is everything we could ask for from a modern member source and any emotional reaction to him is beyond me.
I have the exact opposite opinion. Hes the worst we could have gotten. Hes a blow hard who won every sit down, schooled others on cosa nostra. Is rude and disrespectful to people who take the time to comment. Forget he beat a woman and killed an innocent young guy over a woman. He never had a racket whatsoever, he said he had a half sheet with three customers, i know cops with a bigger sheet. He flipped without being charged with a crime (because he wasnt involved in any), the story about the house rattling is completely bizarre, he is an overall bad guy that wasnt into anything. What i get from his stories he was a weirdo that got made fun of and abused. He thought he was gonna get killed? No one has killed anyone in decades. There are more killers in the knights of columbus. Gimme a break w this guy.
Anyways. Hope youre well.
Same to you, my friend.

I don't follow his interactions with people online but if self-superiority and blame are the issue, this subject has been overflowing with that since it became public decades ago and from what I've seen of Pennisi over the years he seems to be right in the middle of the pack and far from one of the worst examples. I must truly not be seeing what everyone in this thread is seeing or I don't follow him as closely as you guys. He might editorialize but his tone is even-keeled in everything I've seen of him.

Pennisi has identified many unidentified members, discussed promotions / ranks, described countless interactions and disputes between members, gone in-depth about the inside politics within the Lucchese Family, and has been straightforward about that information. His info isn't limited to the Luccheses either but hits on the other Families as well. He has consistently provided info on the modern NYC mafia that nobody else has, has been reputable and mostly consistent, and we would know far less than we know now without him going public.

It seems like the hatred toward him comes from some kind of evaluation of him as a "gangster" or "rat" but I'm only interested in the info he provides and his willingness to provide it and can say he has been extremely generous and insightful to that end. That is everything I could ask for from a former member of the life.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Here endeth the conversation.

Love to all.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:50 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:34 pm He gave us Sally whoever was acting boss, gave us Georgie Neck was capo of jersey, gave us all the info on the Perna's.
He gave us all that times ten.
Johnny my man.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:56 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:21 pm
B. wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:11 pm
Uforeality wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:07 pm
bluehouse wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:16 am
Uforeality wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am I remember asking Penissi about a year ago why he doesn't have an account here. His reply was something along the lines of "you guys are wannabes and I'm a true gangster." I just thought his input would have been valuable.
So people on here are wannabees but the people on YouTube are real gangsters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest story he told was he was at a jobsite he was working and 6 bloods gang members came after him and he chased them away :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you this story never happened and if it did those gang members at the very least wouldve stomped the shit out of him after they knocked him out but most likely scenario would've been him being shot
He gets a lot of shit from people online and he doesn't come off as someone who takes the heat too well. I'm sure he insulates himself because of that. But his opinion of us over here wasn't good. We talk history and family trees...a lot of these younger mobsters don't know much about the history of Cosa Nostra. Just listen to Cicale. He's a real piece of work.
Pennisi's interested in the history and deeper stuff. He's not DiLeonardo where he was personally schooled in it and he basically started from zero but he is definitely interested in it along with the Sicilian mafia.

I don't know what his assumptions were about the board or if he ever saw it but the majority of talk about him on here is extremely negative. There have been a number of "names" who checked out the boards going back to the RD who decided not to post for similar reasons while other people have been able to stomach and even enjoy it for what it is.

Personally I love that this place is a mix of shit talk, serious research, and random gossip but it sucks when someone gets the wrong idea or doesn't want to deal with the downsides of the board and it ends up a lose/lose for us and them. Pennisi is everything we could ask for from a modern member source and any emotional reaction to him is beyond me.
I have the exact opposite opinion. Hes the worst we could have gotten. Hes a blow hard who won every sit down, schooled others on cosa nostra. Is rude and disrespectful to people who take the time to comment. Forget he beat a woman and killed an innocent young guy over a woman. He never had a racket whatsoever, he said he had a half sheet with three customers, i know cops with a bigger sheet. He flipped without being charged with a crime (because he wasnt involved in any), the story about the house rattling is completely bizarre, he is an overall bad guy that wasnt into anything. What i get from his stories he was a weirdo that got made fun of and abused. He thought he was gonna get killed? No one has killed anyone in decades. There are more killers in the knights of columbus. Gimme a break w this guy.
Anyways. Hope youre well.
Same to you, my friend.

I don't follow his interactions with people online but if self-superiority and blame are the issue, this subject has been overflowing with that since it became public decades ago and from what I've seen of Pennisi over the years he seems to be right in the middle of the pack and far from one of the worst examples. I must truly not be seeing what everyone in this thread is seeing or I don't follow him as closely as you guys. He might editorialize but his tone is even-keeled in everything I've seen of him.

Pennisi has identified many unidentified members, discussed promotions / ranks, described countless interactions and disputes between members, gone in-depth about the inside politics within the Lucchese Family, and has been straightforward about that information. His info isn't limited to the Luccheses either but hits on the other Families as well. He has consistently provided info on the modern NYC mafia that nobody else has, has been reputable and mostly consistent, and we would know far less than we know now without him going public.

It seems like the hatred toward him comes from some kind of evaluation of him as a "gangster" or "rat" but I'm only interested in the info he provides and his willingness to provide it and can say he has been extremely generous and insightful to that end. That is everything I could ask for from a former member of the life.
I disagree with you , sonny and johnny scootch. I dont feel the same. Youre also on the same side as Sonny. Think about that…
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:37 pm And that's fine.

So why you still in this thread you don't like him?
164 pages on peoples opinions on Pennissi. Imagine that
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Out of 800 made guys hes the 800th I would have wanted to get info from. He was made only a few years. Was in a crew on long island (not even a borough). Times ten? I dont think Pennissi can times ten with any number.
Imagine being so scared you tell on all your friends and go to the fbi. Think the life was for him? Fuck outta hereeeeeees
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Nothing to do with him being a turncoat. I enjoy Michael D’s patreon very much. I dont like the guys personality. Not one fucking bit. If you know people you would get a read on this guy that hes no good. Fuck that guy Pennissi.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pennisi was in the Brooklyn/Staten Island crew and when he flipped in 2017 the Lucchese family had just wacked Mikey Meldish a few years before not decades. He’s a rat I don’t like him either but as far as rat bastards go and providing fodder for the forum he’s top notch imo.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Cheech is right when he said " Is rude and disrespectful to people who take the time to comment."

I have no assessment on the info he gave..some interesting stories, etc but he's definitely a royal dick to people that write in to ask questions to try to help his show keep going.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

On another note Pennisi just posted an excellent video on Skinny Dom. He says it was Dom who was a backup shooter on the Castellano hit not Iggy Alonga.

https://youtu.be/tzBHHWI4GTI?si=5N66XvSYUnC2EvhL
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:14 pm On another note Pennisi just posted an excellent video on Skinny Dom. He says it was Dom who was a backup shooter on the Castellano hit not Iggy Alonga.

https://youtu.be/tzBHHWI4GTI?si=5N66XvSYUnC2EvhL
Well documented Pizzonis was a backup shooter tbf
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:48 am Nothing to do with him being a turncoat. I enjoy Michael D’s patreon very much. I dont like the guys personality. Not one fucking bit. If you know people you would get a read on this guy that hes no good. Fuck that guy Pennissi.
164 pages of Cheech bitching about Pennisi.

;)
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

mr white wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:11 pm Cheech is right when he said " Is rude and disrespectful to people who take the time to comment."
Youre right. The convicted killer and mafia member shouldnt be rude on Youtube.

What planet are you on.